• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Walking Videos

yeghor

There are plenty of youtube channels that upload videos where the channel owner walks with a handheld camera in nature or around a part of a city. As I don't travel much, I really like watching those kind of videos when I have the time (most of the time on 2x speed) to get a feel of the cities and the people, their clothing style, overall demeanor, style of shops and buildings and the sorts.

A few examples:

Nomadic Ambience - All around the world including US, really like their videos

The others below are mostly confined to Japan

Tokyo Explorer

Glimpse Japan

Anna Film Production

yeghor

Walking Around Ōzu City and Shimonad Station - By Anna Film Production

yeghor

L-shaped traditional houses in Fukushima, Japan - by Anna Film Production

yeghor

COLORADO's MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY HIKE | Maroon Bells - West Maroon Pass - by Elsa Rhae & Barron

yeghor

A brief walk on a highland plain in Aydın Province of Turkey, accompanied by birds chirping.

Yaylada Kuş Sesleri, PAŞA YAYLASI, AYDIN - by Tunay Ates