• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vidya Games

Duffy

Looking forward to any video games?

Currently tuned in to E3. So far there's been a lot of hype around FF7 remake and Fallout 4.

Chrysanthea

I've always loved everything Bethesda came up with, so naturally I am looking forward to Fallout 4~ Also while watching the E3 announcements the Hell scene from Doom 4 caught my eye... looks amazing even though I am not really fond of shooter-based games. The only thing I may be disappointed about is that card game... Elder Scrolls Legends. It's most likely going to be a waste of time... I just hope it doesn't turn out like that piece of shit Hearthstone. >.<

Duffy

Only played Fallout 3. I have a habit of over exploring a game to the point where the main quest becomes too easy and I lose interest. Never beat the game because of that. Also lag issues.

Square Enix has been a disappointment for me the last decade or so. I hope I'm wrong but it'll probably take another 10 years before this game is complete and they'll end up gutting a bunch of stuff from the original game rendering it soulless.

I've never been into shooters, but I'm willing to give Doom 4 a chance. SFV looks great. Deus Ex Mankind Divided looks great. New Mass Effect looks great. Mirrors Edge 2 looks great. Most of these games are sequels lol. I'm keeping an eye out for original titles.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Team Ico (the company that made Ico and Shadow of the Colossus) is supposed to be working on a game called The Last Guardian. It looks amazing, but they've pushed the release date forward so many times, I'm afraid it's going to remain in development limbo for all eternity.

Duffy

"The Last Guardian"

I remember that game announced years ago but forgot when. So I googled it and it says in development since 2007.

Chrysanthea

Don't know how credible this source is but apparently "The Last Guardian" is supposed to come out next year, and it looks like it's staying native to the PS4, which makes me greatly sad.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I cannot wait for this game to be released but the developers keep delaying it:

It's absolutely gorgeous and a supposed coming-of-age game about a college dropout. Its companion game (a short one to appease hungry fans), Lost Constellation, is about folklore and can be downloaded and played on PC/Mac at any price. It was intoxicating to see NITW's potential brought to life but it left me even more frustrated knowing that I'd have to wait for it even longer. Blah.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looking forward to Seven Kingdoms: Princess Problem, which is a political fantasy romance game, I guess. Love the freedom of character creation in this one and the demo alone is amazing. Will have to wait another 6 months though probably. :frown:

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm look foward to seeing Andromeda next year.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Been thinking about getting Her Story, has anyone played it yet? Usually love everything that experiments with narration and unlikeable protagonists.