• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unintentionally funny movie scenes

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
“Don’t worry. The plane’s not going to leave without us”

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Officer Ed Powell[/MENTION]
When I first started watching your Death Wish 4 clip, I didn't think I was going to find it funny. That was hilarious. :D

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe obvious, but....

This performance is worse than I remembered (but that's probably not all Christensen's fault; it will be interesting to see how he is in the Obi-Wan show). John William's score is really good, though.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I kind of like that nobody knows where Tommy Wiseau is actually from. It adds to his mystique.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've only seen bits and pieces of Jaws III, but the premise is so dumb I can't believe it was greenlit. (What if Jaws happened but AT SEA WORLD?)

Part 4 had an even more ridiculous premise, that a great white followed Mrs Brody to the Bahamas in order to seek revenge for the deaths of the sharks in the previous films.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Part 4 had an even more ridiculous premise, that a great white followed Mrs Brody to the Bahamas in order to seek revenge for the deaths of the sharks in the previous films.

Is it supposed to be the same shark, even though at the end of the first movie the shark kind of exploded?

I love Michael Caine's quote on making this movie which I'm sure you are aware of.

It's actually miraculous that nobody has tried to reboot Jaws. I mean nothing stopped them from making dumb sequels without Spielberg's involvement. (It would also suck because part of what made it good was the fact that the animatronic shark broke down and they couldn't show it most of the time, that and the fact that they take time to build atmosphere with stuff like the U.S.S Indianapolis story. We'd probably just get a lot of CG sharks.)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pretty much any of the scenes in Deadfall with Nicolas Cage.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty much any of the scenes in Deadfall with Nicolas Cage.

Hmm, this is a very different brand of weird Caginess than what I'm accustomed to. He's more subdued and kind of mumbly, almost Steve-Brule like, but still weird.

Edit: (At least until around the five minute mark)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it supposed to be the same shark, even though at the end of the first movie the shark kind of exploded?

I love Michael Caine's quote on making this movie which I'm sure you are aware of.

It's actually miraculous that nobody has tried to reboot Jaws. I mean nothing stopped them from making dumb sequels without Spielberg's involvement. (It would also suck because part of what made it good was the fact that the animatronic shark broke down and they couldn't show it most of the time, that and the fact that they take time to build atmosphere with stuff like the U.S.S Indianapolis story. We'd probably just get a lot of CG sharks.)

Unofficial fan canon according to Jaws wiki is all 4 are related. There is a throwaway line in part 2 where Chief Brody speculates about Great Whites being able to communicate similar to whales :laugh: implying that perhaps “Brucette” is there to avenge Bruce’s death in part 1

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of like that nobody knows where Tommy Wiseau is actually from. It adds to his mystique.

I get slight Andy Kaufman vibes from him. I still wonder if he’s just been tricking everyone all this time, and it’s a big joke

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Unofficial fan canon according to Jaws wiki is all 4 are related. There is a throwaway line in part 2 where Chief Brody speculates about Great Whites being able to communicate similar to whales :laugh: implying that perhaps “Brucette” is there to avenge Bruce’s death in part 1

Next we'll find out it's just three kids in a shark suit, stealing people's arms and legs for fun.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want a Professional sequel with Natalie Portman as an assassin