• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unhealthy ENFP ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:weirdbanana: You're a weirdo too? I was probably a lot bigger than you, and we all have different body types and metabolisms so that plays a factor. It's 80% diet and 20% exercise I couldn't give up all my favorite foods, thats just silly and my Americanized body is legitimately programmed to crave carbs...so giving up a lot of my favorite food wasn't an option. I just tricked my mind, by making healthier recipes and cutting down in portion size, and snacking A LOT. I snack up to 9 times a day, and my meals are so little because i'm full! And I would treat myself to junk food once a week because I exercise 3-4 times a week for about a 1hr-2hrs depending on the day, and how up to it I felt. And some weeks I don't exercise, ( like this week ;) ) but I still have that one day, it really doesn't affect my weight. I still had to eat way more fruit and veggies though, and moderate them in. It's basically all about balance. And bread kills you, omg honestly it's worse than candy bars I swear to god.

I was fine with psychedelic drugs, a little too fine. If I did them in this period of my life I would have a panic attack for sure, because I actually care about things LOL. the whole trick to them is just not too care, and not worry...because if you have a thought racing mind it's going to amplify those panicky thoughts x12. I was SEVERELY depressed when I messed around with them, and it actually affected me in a very positive way. but I'm not condoning drugs, or saying do them, like you said it damaged your psyche and could do the same to others, I was just purely lucky...I don't really want to discuss this topic openly lol just because I don't want to influence/offend anyone

Yeah, I've been there with pills and alcohol as well and I've had my fair share of "obnoxiously trashed nights" I REGRET immensely especially at my young age. I had a huge slap in the face when I realized the things I was experimenting with for creativity ( SO IGNORANTLY) were damaging me completely, and I was going no where. And I had to start at square one again...but thats life.

message me if you ever want to talk! we seem to relate through past experinces

it's hard to say wether I am a wierdo, or wether I just like to screw things up. Or maybe just do that out of feeling of boredom and a need for excitement and drama brought me to do crazy shit like this so my life seemed less boring? BTW do you know your enneagram?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=20880]labyrinth_perhaps[/MENTION]

Yeah, sometimes letting it out gets people confused on what to advise us too on haha, afraid we might spill out even more!:wink:

MBTI Type
ENFP
it's hard to say wether I am a wierdo, or wether I just like to screw things up. Or maybe just do that out of feeling of boredom and a need for excitement and drama brought me to do crazy shit like this so my life seemed less boring? BTW do you know your enneagram?

Yeah I'm just type 7 with no wings. And that feeling CONSUMES my life lol