• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unbiased MBTI Test

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy crap, how did it know?

Congratulations, you belong to the Spider (INTJ) tribe!

Spider.jpg

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

(I do love spiders.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Congratulations, you belong to the Owl (INTP) tribe!
Owl.jpg

Quiet and pensive, you are the person who stands in the corner of the room taking mental notes about everything that is going on. You avoid the center of the room like the plague; the constant action disturbing the beautiful confluence of theories swirling about in your mind. It’s not that you don’t like people. You just find some of them to be crude and stupid; and who wants to hang out with stupid all day long? Abstract ideas are far more interesting and, when fully understood, far more rewarding.

Shocker of shockers.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does this extend to scorpions as well? I want to mention ticks and mites for the sake of biological accuracy, but I'm not sure if they have any fans.
Scorpions, yes. Ticks and mites, NO.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP/Baboon/Bomb Thrower.

Nope.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The test says it eliminates social biases but after browsing the site I couldn't find an explanation of its method. Maybe the mobile site is just crap though.

The fact that I was able to manufacture an INFP result on the first try suggests that it's just as gameable as the rest. Curious.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The test says it eliminates social biases but after browsing the site I couldn't find an explanation of its method. Maybe the mobile site is just crap though.

The fact that I was able to manufacture an INFP result on the first try suggests that it's just as gameable as the rest. Curious.

Right, I was able to get various different types pretty easily- the format is still too direct where objectivity can be too easily obscured.

Though I believe the test asks users to pick in a way where even if they do pick the words that are absolute descriptors of a particular type, it asks for more decisions then there are 2-dimensional choices- forcing a person to either think semi-more creatively and consistantly to keep up that persona. The test gets more in depth on a few more selective types the further you go along- what choices you make. It probably is more difficult to fool this test, but still ver possible.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Giant Panda/Svengali INFJ. :mellow:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The fiercest of all the types, you have an aggressive mentality and hypercompetitiveness that sometimes strikes fear into the hearts of the more passive types. Sometimes they just perceive you as a jerk. You are blunt and straightforward, and place a high value on skill. People are either good at things or they’re not, and you take great pride in your ability to master a specific craft, as you feel it is much more a product of your discipline and dedication than any raw talent.

Now that I read this i understand why. Actually sounds like an ISTJ then an ISTP. I just prefer to do those things, I have no competition with myself or the world. I have all minus the common temperament that is given to ISTP that tends to overshadow the function analysis. It's like they grouped a bunch of active men in sports and defined them as ISTP and then used temperament as the description.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, I got owl, INTP

I have to wonder. perhaps she was right.

edit: took the test again. and it seems your personality is picked from the first "stage" and got ESTJ, but the options were so limited in the 2nd stage.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do-Gooders_The-Martyr-1024x634.png

Am I being trolled? :thinking:

I'm scurred.

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Congratulations, you belong to the Owl (INTP) tribe!
Quiet and pensive, you are the person who stands in the corner of the room taking mental notes about everything that is going on. You avoid the center of the room like the plague; the constant action disturbing the beautiful confluence of theories swirling about in your mind. It’s not that you don’t like people. You just find some of them to be crude and stupid; and who wants to hang out with stupid all day long? Abstract ideas are far more interesting and, when fully understood, far more rewarding."

Close, and not a bad description for me.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Was I really gonna pick things like "practicality" over "dreams?" I think they've confused T/F with N/S in many cases.

Don't think it was tied to F/T if that's what you were thinking it was doing. I chose it, still got ISFP. (no dream selection for me, though, I think it's quite possible for someone to be both practical and have dreams)
---------

Also as an aside, I chose Organized as one of my words, since I am organized, which 'objectively' and based on common biases would tend to be tied to J, and still got ISFP. fwiw

Congratulations, you belong to the Butterfly (ISFP) tribe!
Gentle and artsy, you prefer to spend your days savoring life as it comes. Avoiding stress as much as possible, you resolve conflict by appeasing or ignoring the source. This gives you more time and emotional space to create your imaginative and beautiful artistic compositions. Out of all the types, you are the most in touch with your senses, enabling you to blend color, taste, sound, fragrance, and texture with astounding ease.