• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ultra late greetings. And some help please :)

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hello there. This is very late. When I did register, it was because I wanted to do so for the heck of it, and I just started posting in this forum without an introduction lol. Normally to others I knew, I like to talk to them like the way that normal people do, but I knew deep down I am very much unlike any other people I have met. I never tell the others what I did in my leisure time, and usually people just pass it and never ask for more anyways.

I rationalize and feel at the same time. As if there is a thing in the world linking them together. Even though I do that in past times, and me having quite a number of hobbies, they are very different to what my own presentation was. I used to post on spiritual forums, and now I am much much less active over there. I practiced psychic and intuition (psychic ability) and had been reading tarot for others without being professional, and used to have the talent to do so.

At the end just dropped most of their skill.. just to pursue something else well..
Whether working or not another thing. Being between the blur of mixed (rational) thoughts and feelings means I am neither side at times.

My mundane interest is in philosophy, and when I get a bit better in procedural thing, which sometimes is my weakness, I might try math and computer programming, or something else that I actually weak on.

What do you think my MBTI is? I think having others to see myself can be a good idea.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Looks like I need to post more info anyways from all the replies I have got.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Both being a heavy rationalizer and a heavy feeler. I am a sponge. As progress came to play, typing was disaster lol.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I like both having fun, and (can be hardcore or nerdy sometimes) intellectual thoughts, but language is always a barrier as english is not my primary language. But then, I have not put effort to my main one :smile:. And, what else, supposingly if spiritual enlightenment wasn't that sucky and great dissapointment, I will like that too. I still managed to play tarot, and sort of that stuff, as a destined path before, but now only just for myself. I like spiritual life goals but.. um, I am not new age anymore, and I am sure there is so much more than just their definition.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Never did. I was only abit better when I read my tarot on my own, out of boredom. I just.. lost perhaps, but I never got a grip on it anyways

4) What makes you feel inferior?
One time when I tried to follow a broken manual and had to go figure things out myself. I was sorta lost lol

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Consider as many aspects as possible including people's emotion, facts and potential etc.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Project? Never tried it before. Supposingly, in the past I just really emphasised on passing my grades. But then this is long past. Of course I would be ideal on the requirement even I fully understand that this is not always possible, neither will stuck in perfection nah. Eventually everyone will have times to work their part alone.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
None

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Theory basically. Its underlying. How everythign fits in.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I can organize, but my place is as messy as it possibly can. My bag is disorganized. My stuff are everywhere. I frequently misplace this, misplace that, find this or that, etc. Just if it can get messier lol, but I got roommates as well.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Store it and process later, but before that I knew or got idea on the direction it is heading, including some progress and ending.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I wish I could. I never have real life people who i truly call friends. I got acquaintance yes tho. Many of them.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One to one. I think before I speak mostly.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Equal..

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends who that is. I will record and watch later.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I need quiet time and prefer to stay away from others.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
They are too denial, superficial, judgemental, and especially one who will never truly want to open up nor listen after all those years. I was extremely pissed that I will never want to be her friend nor know her.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Not really.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
None.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
:cry:

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I need a walk, or maybe play some games in the middle of the day. If I am tired I go to sleep.