• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uh oh, another "pls type me!" thread..

Sleevelessknight

Hi guys, i just got to mbti recently out of curiosity and would like to know my type. I've read about cognitive functions but don't understand how they apply irl. I've taken tests but they seemed unreliable so i'd like the people on this forum to guess my type based on this questionnaire. Please read thoroughly and post what do you think my functions are based on each questions with your reasons for it. Thank you ;)

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is something that pleases your eyes and ears. You know something is beautiful when you can't stop looking or listening to it, like when you're at a beach or a mountain somewhere, you can't help but to take the scenery in and listen to the pleasant sounds the waves make or the sound of the wind blowing through your ears. Or when you're talking to that gorgeous girl next door, you just can't get enough of seeing and listening to her

Love is imo when you put most of your time and effort for something or someone without reasons

2. What are your most important values

Freedom. I do things my way, and i can do whatever whenever wherever
And manner. I could be daring and fearless but without manner i'd just be an asshole

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I don't want to answer this one lol

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I think militaries are cool. They risk their lives to protect the country, that kind of determination is admirable, also full-auto rifles are cool. Regarding war, if it could be avoided then why destroy each other
I couldn't care less about power, i'd rather be a likeable person than be a tyrant

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

About games, girls, fun things, making fun of people. I don't really like to talk about complicated things unless it's really interesting. I also like to talk about nature a little bit, i generally just talk about things that are currently happening or recently happened around me because everyone knows and it's easier to talk to someone about things we both know

I love driving and riding bikes, even though i don't really understand about cars or bikes (they're interesting to understand but not as interesting as to have them running on the highway). I just really enjoy the change of scenery and the excitement from doing it. I love to explore too

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Focused as in concerned about my health? Not really. I smoked, and don't really care about it. It feels good is all that matter lol. But i like to talk about medicine because my father's a pharmacist

7. What do you think of daily chores?

It's boring, but it's still better than having nothing to do

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like comedy and horror books and movies. I also like action sci-fi. And everything marvel. Haven't watched any movies lately cause i'm currently broke af

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I rarely ever cry. The only time i cried like a baby was when my parents revealed that i was a foundling, but i've gotten over it and it doesn't really bother me anymore

When i get shit done, because i rarely finished whatever i started. The enjoyment i felt when i finally did get it done is priceless. when i'm home alone and can hang out til the morning without someone yelling at me when i get back home. When i have someone to have fun with

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Wherever as long as i'm with my closest ones. Because i can be reckless and mess things up, and i won't have to worry because they understand me and they've got my back

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Reckless, messy, short tempered, easily bored. I dislike my tendency to ignore the future implications of my actions. I know something is bad for me in the long run, but i enjoy doing it and won't stop until the effects become apparent

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Perceptive, detailed, logical, friendly, lovable, easy going, well mannered

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I need help in keeping myself from doing things that'd be harmful in the future, like skipping classes etc

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, especially during holiday. It's weird that during holiday it seems like i have nothing to do but after holiday's over i have million things to do besides attending classes. I think it's because during holiday, my friends go back to their cities (my friends are mostly from faraway cities) so i've got no one to do things with, and the people that live around me are either little children or elders, and it's no fun to do things alone. My reaction will be complaining about how bored i am all the time

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I get along with many types of people, the only ones i don't get along well are those who are too obedient and rigid, they're no fun to hang around, but i don't dislike them cause that's just the way they are and they often help me with assignments heheh
The only kinds of people that i dislike are those who are pretentious and dishonest

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I enjoy sex and cuddles, my gf enjoys em too. Been in a relationship for two years and everything is going okay. She has everything i want in a partner. Beauty, loyalty, caring, funny, and she can keep me from being too reckless too

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would be concerned about his academics, wouldn't want my child to be like me haha

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Well i'll stick with my own belief and just let him be. Live and let live i'd say

19. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't choose friends. I get along with everyone, it's cool to learn different things from different people. I behave accordingly without throwing away my originality

20. How do you behave around strangers?

I behave neutrally, and try to look as comfortable and as cool as possible

So there you go, reply soon or i'll lose interest! =p

Mojo Jojo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
This thread seems disappointingly empty. Might have something to do with this:
Please read thoroughly and post what do you think my functions are based on each questions with your reasons for it.
A bit demanding, eh?

I'd say ESTP with strong Fe.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeah, for MBTI I'd guess ESTP, with ESFP or ISTP as other options.

For cognitive functions, I'd say strong Se. The love of visual and aural beauty, enjoying now with less care for the future, engaging with the experience, etc. is very Se. Not much else stood out yet.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As has been said, the way you write and describe what you love strikes me as highly Se. I would say that you are either an ESFP or ESTP. I'm not really sure which you are actually. It comes down to the difference between Fi and Ti. For this, it's best to evaluate how you make decisions most often.