• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. What is your personality type?

Most likely ENTP, never tested as anything else and I relate strongly to Ne-Ti. Others who are into typology speculated that I could be ENTJ or even remotely ENFP.

2. Are you male or female?

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

Muricka and muricka

4. What cultural background are you?

Southeastern Europe

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

No religion, atheist. Family almost all Roman Catholic.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Technology. I'm working at learning more and advancing in my field.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

Probably 60% male friends and 40% female friends which is overall well distributed. With males its like brothers in arms and we are very chill. With females its similar but I have to admit that there is a bit of sexual charge there even though its never acted upon for the sake of the friendship.

8. What paranoias do you have?

Sometimes when I don't know what's going on but I know people are 'chattering' I may falsely feel like its something about me and it might be something negative. Logically I know this is unlikely but I don't exclude all possibilities.

9. What are your vices?

The internet and trying to keep eating healthy. I don't have a weight problem but I do tend to overindulge on junk food because I still believe I have a fast metabolism which I don't so much anymore ,lol.

10. What are your fears?

Letting people I respect down. I don't want to be seen as a person with "what a shame" label attached to them. Also, psychedelic unicorns.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

No siblings. I have a cordial relationship with my father. We rarely get really close and we discuss impersonally the happenings of life with him constantly in a "lecturing" mode even though I'm in my 30s. We bicker every now and then but overall any problems we have subside fast and we maintain an alright relationship. With my mother we can be very close or very at odds. We've had huge ups and downs. Currently we get along well and since I live far away we look forward to seeing each other soon again. We mostly disagree about how we interpret the world. My mom interprets it according to social norms and expectations with a focus on being accommodating to others ( Fe dominant) where I am more skeptical of motives but still generally optimistic.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Eh, I can convey emotion if I feel I should but its all very calculated and rarely a natural impulse. I think before I feel for sure.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Chill , relaxed , able to make friends easily. I have a small group of close friends though. It think its the same now as it was then.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

To live. I mean I don't think there is some overarching grand purpose to my life that was some how predetermined or predestined by some supernatural or cosmic forces. I accept that my body is a vehicle for my genes but I also accept that I belong to a species capable of reasoning and observing its own existence which can be pretty interesting.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ
Female
USA
Southeast Asian and European
Mostly Atheist, but one of my grandmothers dabbled in Christian Science.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Coroner. Figuring it out currently.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Mostly girl friendships. I would say I have around six close friends. I'm really friends with them because they're just fun to have a conversation with if I'm chatty.
Governmental. Fears that I've been wronged. That kind of thing.
9. What are your vices?
Laziness.
10. What are your fears?
Choking on food. Clowns. Lol
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
No siblings. My relationship with my parents is good, but my father is super loving but also highly controlling and materialistic (Se-Fe). My mother, like me, uses auxiliary Te but her Fi is much less well developed.
I think I'm pretty cool with it. I don't much, but I will if I feel the need to.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Some people saw me as cold and 'out of it', some saw me as mildly insane and bizarre. I think pretty much the same,
And finally....
No idea. Just keeping on, occasionally wondering about the point of life.

Fregoli

MBTI Type
ESTP
Background
ESTP

Male

Born in Australia; living there now; grew up in Europe, on and off; and planning to be elsewhere next year.

Mongrel European - English, Irish, Danish, German, Norwegian.

Agnostic to both.

Questions
I want to tell stories. At the moment, I'm getting experience as a journalist - studying an online course, doing assignments, writing stories and articles, and I just got my freelance card. Looking at paid internships in Africa or Latin America for May. Woohoo!

I've got lots of friends of both sexes; I get well on with women, and am interested in them as people as well as romantically - which helps! I've got a wide circle of friends, but have half a dozen close friends where I'm living in at the moment and as many more in other states or countries; I'd say we're friends because we get on (?) - have interests in common, similar sense of humour, fun to hang out with.

None. I was followed home by Russian mafiosi in trench coats, but that's not paranoia, that's real. Just because nobody believes me doesn't mean I'm paranoid. Anyway, I'm wise to them. They're only pretending not to believe me because they're in the conspiracy! (collapses to knees, whimpering)

9. What are your vices?
Trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a beer budget. Impulsiveness, overspending, lack of follow through, need for stimulation, not taking things seriously, and impatience with BS.

10. What are your fears?
That life will be boring or drab, that I won't get anything done, and that too many places are becoming the same, so there's less excitement and adventure in the world than there was a few decades ago. It's inferior Ni.

Relationship with my parents these days is pretty good, but was mixed growing up. (Cosmopolitan, but also overprotective and prone to depression.) My brother and I didn't get on as kids, but we're OK now.

I'll express emotion; whether it's sincere is another matter! (Good actor.)

Well, I really wasn't at my best in high school. (A regimented, old-fashioned private school, with extra religion and no girls, didn't suit me.)
These days, I make a good impression; people see me as confident, full of energy, friendly, charming easy-going, relaxed, positive, considerate, and honest and straightforward.

And finally....

Experience life, and see as much of the world as possible. Write and entertain. Fame, glory and moolah.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Backgound
ESTP (though I can fake a pretty good INxJ)

Female.

USA

Umm... White suburban?

Atheist/Secular Shamanistic. My parents are secular agnostics with a bit of New Age spiritual beliefs. My parents grew up in secular Christian households, so we always celebrated Christmas. But I've only been to church once...and that was to see what it was like when my best friend was trying to convert me.

Questions
Well...right now I'm doing Medical Transcription Editing to float the bills, because I've always had a knack/interest for spelling, grammar, and the human body. But this is until I finally get to publish violent/raunchy comics and/or animated shows...no really. I live for nothing else.

Well, I have very few 'good' friends, but gender usually doesn't matter so much as personality. Complicating factors are when straight male friends start getting sexually attracted...or when I start getting sexually attracted to my straight female friends *facepalm*. But basically, I make my friends based on whether or not they can appreciate horror and violence the same way I can, otherwise I don't find them worthy of my time-- there's usually an element of Se involved, I've found, in appreciating these things guiltlessly...without, of course, going off the deep end.

I worry people are only telling me what I want to hear, or that people only put up with me because they're afraid of what will happen if I get upset or don't get what I want--fair concern; I've thrown unnecessary hissy fits over not being able to get what I want before. Basically, I'm afraid of being told I'm fine...and then suddenly cross some invisible line that nobody warned me about and then crucified for not knowing any better.

Also, I'm really, REALLY afraid of throwing up. Because I hate it and I did it way too often when I was a child.

9. What are your vices?

Didn't really have any until I turned 20.

Nowadays? I smoke a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of pot.

10. What are your fears?

I'm afraid I'll always be stuck under other people's authority and have little to no control over my own life, and have no freedom to pursue my own impulses.

I also fear, every time I indulge my Se, that I'll make a mistake that will cause others to demonize me for indulging in Se in the first place.

Two older half-sisters from my dad's previous marriage; one is an ESFP, the other is an ENFJ. I get along with them pretty well, especially the ESFP. But the ENFJ and I will tend to spar with each other because we will compete with each other with out histrionics.

Errrrrrrrr...depends on the emotion. Used to be more comfortable doing it when I was younger; nowadays I'm more reserved, because I feel like it makes me look 'cooler' to do so.

I NEVER feel comfortable crying in public, due to how I would go into hulk-mode and throw noisy tantrums when I was a kid whenever I cried. I...figured out how to do scream-vocals from a young age due to said tantrums.

People saw me as a fashion less nerd...but also crazy in that I would lash out at people who pissed me off...usually when they were the stereotypical social-climber or clique-member. I had no cliques or friends in high school because I never let myself interact with others around me; I was too busy thinking I was both above AND beneath.

There is no point but what we make. Whatever keeps us occupied on the moment rather than slaving away toward a future that will ultimately be pointless anyway. And even then, that point that we make is just what keeps us going for as long as we can.

KittyK

MBTI Type
INFJ
Background
1. What is your personality type? INFJ, as best as I can tell, although I always seem to test as INFP.
2. Are you male or female? Male.
3. What country do you live in now? U.S., natural-born citizen.
4. What cultural background are you? Scandinavian.
5. What religion are you? N/A What religion is your family? Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Therapist, focus on LGBT+ young adults. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Studying psychology.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Nonexistent with males for the most part, generally close and warm with females. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? One right now, and because she's been there for me through a lot of stuff and we've grown together in many ways.
8. What paranoias do you have? Phobia of wasps and hornets, but otherwise not much aside from not liking deep water.
9. What are your vices? TV/Internet, Mountain Dew, horror movies.
10. What are your fears? See above.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Cordial, but not especially close. Siblings are somewhat warmer of a relationship but also fairly disconnected from my inner life.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Poor. Very poor.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? The Nerd. How do you think people see you now? The Queer.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point to my life is whatever the hell I want it to be, which in my case is to help people. Other people decide the points to their own lives.

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
Backgound
INFP-T 9w1

Female

Born in China, currently lives in Australia.

I'm 1/2 Chinese 1/4 British and 1/4 French

I am Christian, mum (ESFJ) Buddhist, dad (also ESFJ) athiest.

Questions

I'm still in school but want to be something teaching or music related. I've passed Performance Grade and LmusA Piano with Honours and High Distinction, and also plays a variety of other instruments for fun.

I have a few really close friends, both girls and guys, one is also a transgender (being Christian doesn't mean I am transphobic or homophobic!). The reason is cos they are all very fun-loving people who embraces adventure. I usually don't let people get too close with me. Also since I have a strong set of values and morals I find it important that my close friends must also share them, or at least respect them.

Can't think of any... or maybe I just don't want to say at the moment.

9. What are your vices?
Laziness, procrastination, irresponsible, eats too much junk food, afraid of showing my friends and family my true self.

10. What are your fears?
To be trapped in a world where emotions and creativity are considered weaknesses.
To be so caught up in my compulsory work that I have no time to enjoy life.
A world without Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and dogs and puppies.
Spiders, insects, heights, scorpions, homework.

Parents: Both ESFJ, I want to strangle them one second and hug them the next. My mum is slightly more controlling than my stepdad. She can sometimes limit my freedom of thought and creativity. Being a very extroverted extrovert she also believes that introversion is a weakness.
Sibling: I have one ESTP sister who absolutely hates being the only T in the family. But we get along pretty well. Being nearly completely opposites means we make up for each other's flaws.

Terrible, hence why people would mistype me as a thinker.

I'm still in high school... Most people see me as a shy, socially awkward girl who never looks up from her book. My few close friends see me as a party animal who is always doing something for the thrills and can 'burn' someone with a single word.

And finally....

Argh this is so deep. I feel like the point to life in general is do embrace your fears, help someone less fortunate than you, and work together to achieve something.
as to my point in life? all of the above, and EAT.

Forestgnome88

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Backgound
INTJ, INFJ, or INTP, still trying to figure it out :)

2. Are you male or female? Female

3.What country do you live in now?What country are you born in?USA

4.What cultural background are you? Irish, German, English

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I don't have a religion. I am interested in all faiths and spiritual practices though. I was raised as a Roman Catholic.

Questions

I want to be a musician. I play guitar and sing. I take voice lessons, am learning recording software, I am learning how to use a loop station so that I can accompany myself, and I play out at open mics. I would eventually like to get my master's in music and either teach or perhaps if things take off with performing be able to create a career out of that. I don't need to be rich, as long as I can eat and sleep somewhere where no one will kill me in my sleep I'll be ok :)

Quirky, mature, intelligent women like me. I would die a slow and painful death if I had to work in a hair salon for example or as a waitress. I actually worked as a waitress for years and none of my relationships with the women I worked with lasted. None of them liked me. I don't do petty BS and I can be pretty confrontational when I have to be. Some guys are put off by me too. But instead of gossiping about how weird I am the guys just ignore me. I ignore them back. I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do have will be my friends for life.

8. What paranoias do you have? Just general social anxiety sometimes

9. What are your vices? Drinking wine, reading random articles on the internet for hours, cute baby animal videos, Ren & Stimpy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force

10. What are your fears? Never achieving my dreams.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My parents....bad...haha :shock: My little brother pretty good :)

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I won't do it, I can't do it, and I will never do it.

People thought I was weird. Looking back on it perhaps people think I was original, unique, not afraid to stand out from the crowd, and perhaps a bit mysterious.
And finally....

I am here to change things and make things better. I think I can be a catalyst for change and helping people realize that anything is possible. I know that sounds cheesy but I think I'm here for that!

Mew_22

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Background
INTJ.

Female.

3. What country do you live in now?
Scotland.

What country are you born in?
Scotland as well.

Scottish, I think.

5. What religion are you?
Christian of some sort.

What religion is your family?
All Christians, except my dad who is a firm atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
I'd like to do something with music, or biology, but I have little chance at the latter, considering I missed 2 years of school.

What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Going to college in a few months.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
I don't like being friends with girls. I prefer being friends with guys--actually, all of my friends are guys, now I think about it.

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
One best friend, and around 3 very good friends. All from the same music website. I have no friends in real life. I am friends with them because we have similar interests.

Social anxiety.

9. What are your vices?
Not doing anything off the internet. Thinking way too highly of myself.

10. What are your fears?
Being useless to everyone. Losing my memory (again). Losing my friends and family.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents?
Tense and kind of closed off.

Siblings (if you had any)?
With one, I kinda don't talk to him, but he's nice to me. The other is an annoying person, and I boss him around a lot, which is probably why he doesn't like me. Even though I'm trying to help him.

Very very VERY uncomfortable.

People didn't see me in high school. I was homeschooled, and I didn't go anywhere or so anything for 2 years. People see me now as the Girl Who Lived, it appears ... but most people ignore me. And I like that.

And finally....

I don't even know how to answer that question.

hipsterpeterpan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Background
ENFP.
Nope. ;P
The U.S. of A(rrogant assholes, mostly).
I don't really get this... I'm from a lower-middle-class family in what would probably be considered the suburbs.
I'm a non-religious atheist, but I grew up in a Christian family (and believed/lived it passionately until I graduated high school, just about). I do kinda like the idea of Unitarian Universalism, but I don't really get how it's a religion. It just seems like a weekly club for chill people to get all deep and positive at. That's my kinda shit. xD

Questions
I'm really not career-oriented. The idea of doing good for money makes me feel kinda weird, but the idea of doing work that doesn't mean anything to me is just depressing. So... I dunno, I'm hoping I'll be able to support myself as some sorta writer. But I gotta say the idea of running off to a hippie commune where we all take care of each other without worrying about economic shit appeals to me so much (minus the huge fear I have of it being a cult sorta thing, so, yeah I'm never gonna actually do that).
I can be friends with people of any gender, but I feel like I can connect better with other trans (esp. nonbinary) people because, well, we have that in common. Also I'm generally more trusting of people who have similar experiences/feelings as I do.
My closest friends tend to be positive people who inspire me to be a better person, or to be myself, and so on. Also, friends I can laugh with are great.
I mean I'm pretty terrified of being sexually assaulted, so, there's that. I dunno if I'd call myself paranoid about it. Okay I guess I kinda am paranoid, like, I don't trust most cis/straight men right off the bat because, statistically, they're more likely to assault me than people of other genders/sexualities (not that other people don't ever do that).
9. What are your vices?
I wouldn't really say I have any. I mean, I'm not perfect by any means, but I don't feel like I have any one thing or personality trait about me that could be classified as wrong or immoral. I guess I have some issues with anger/vengeance, especially towards injustice (and those that inflict harm on others), but... I feel like I'm a pretty chill person, overall.
10. What are your fears?
I don't like the idea of not being liked by someone, so there's that. Like, I guess a worst-case-scenario for me would be a world in which everyone hated me/thought I was annoying, and I had no one to fall back on for support. I also have a fear of being wrong and/or making the wrong decision. And a fear of looking/being incompetent or not on the same level as those around me (intellectually or otherwise). I don't like the idea of being judged.
I think another fear I have would be that people aren't good, and that, no matter how hard those of us who want peace and whatnot might try, the world will be shit because some people just want it that way. (Ain't gonna stop me from trying to make it better, though.)
Pretty fucking great, I gotta say. I mean, there's a bit of tension between my mom and I now because of religion, but... overall, I love my parents and we get along pretty well. My siblings... I feel like I'm not around them enough anymore, so I don't really know how our relationships are. But I feel like they love and care about me, and I do for them, so. I think we're good, and I hope we get closer as they get older (I'm the oldest, and I don't live with them anymore). I'd like to be able to confide in my siblings, and let them know that they can come to me with anything.
I dunno how to interpret this. Like, I don't like crying in front of people, if that's what this means. I feel like I am pretty expressive, when I'm happy, or even when I'm pissed off (perhaps especially then).
They probably saw me as a quirky & quiet. Though as the years went on and I got more comfortable being myself, I was probably a little less quiet, and a little more queer. I think that, at this point, I'm more secure in being who I am, and I'm less anxious (sort of, it's a day-by-day sorta thing). So, people probably see me as a friendly, warm, energetic, short-attention-spanned person? Hahah I dunno. Kinda wish they'd tell me, but I'm also afraid they'd say something negative, in which case I don't wanna hear it at all. :p
And finally....

Let's just get right into it. Send me into another existential crisis, why don'tcha? Jesus, uh... I'm still figuring that out. I think that might just be it. I don't think there really is a point, inherently. I think it's something we each make for ourselves, as we live our lives. For me, personally, at this point, I think it's to be a good person, to inspire and encourage people however and wherever I can, and to do what makes me happy and feel the best with myself. So, specifically, that'd mean writing stories that will (hopefully) change lives for the better, and working on my self-confidence and expression and all that. And just living in the moment and enjoying as much of it as I can.

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFP
Female
U.S.A; China
Asian?
Nope
Something related to Mass Communication and Media. I always want to work for DC Comics :3
I currently is in a program that has nothing to do with my career goal :-(
Most of my good friends are male. I consider I have 3 to 5 good friends. Because I love them XDDD
I can't think of any
9. What are your vices?
None
10. What are your fears?
Surrounded by people
I have really good relationship with my parents.
Crying most of the time
They thought I was a weirdo who wrote teenage porn and gave them to read.
Confident, pretty, and rich
As long as I can graduate, everything'd be fine:D

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Background
ISTJ.
Female.
Born and raise in the United States.
Black, Native American and Irish.
Christian.

Questions
I am trying to become a perfusionist but I really wanna be a mortician. I might just switch at the last minute. Who knows? I am in school working and studying to become those things. Duh, that is the only way.
It is easier for me to befriend men.
I am paranoid of people and their intentions.

9. What are your vices?
I can be so emotionless and selfish.
10. What are your fears?
The spiritual realm and the physical realm colliding.

It can be annoying and it can be great.
I don't.
I am homeschooled but I hear I am a comedian.
And finally....
Working, financially stable, nice apartment and lots of delicious food.

Gypsy-Flux

ISFP is the one that makes most sense to me
Male
Canada; USA
Latino muy caliente
I'm spiritually inclined but don't practice and/or congregate; Family's Christian (Evangelical)

Questions
I wouldn't call what I have now a "career." I aspire to and am working towards something in the visual arts.
I get along very well with women (I can be casually flirty I guess). I have select few "good" friends -- don't know how to answer the why
Probably other peoples' judgment.
9. What are your vices?
Sloth and Pride
10. What are your fears?
Becoming or being perceived as stereotypical.
With parents good, with siblings so so (too much drama)
I'd have to feel comfortable enough to express open emotion in public. Mostly, among strangers, my emotions manifest tepidly.
"That quiet guy." I've been accused of being calm, slow-moving, and "hard to get to know" :p
And finally....
My life is a chilled juice box of unknown flavor the point of which is to be sipped slowly. Life in general has no other point than to be and to do.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound

ENFP 5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp

team penis

from the United States. First lived in Saint Louis, then Kansas, now I live in Chicago

American Midwest

I'm a Christian deist, my family is Catholic

Questions

studying accounting at university and hoping to become a Certified Professional Accountant. I'd also like to be a part time consultant as a side gig and, eventually, I want to be a full-time investor and sit on my money while it makes me $80,000+ a year

most of my friends are guys who are a mix of ambitious, but dorky enough to share some of my interests. my friends who are female tend to be more masculine in some capacity (the pretense, passive-aggression and fragility of conventionally feminine American women makes me want to vomit...).

a few phobias, but no paranoias

9. What are your vices?
Sloth, Lust and Pride mostly. a bit of Wrath and Avarice. pretty much zero envy. as for vanity, I have it in the sexual sense ("I'm so hot! give me attention bitches"), but in the social sense (reputation, prestige, etc. I couldn't give less of a shit about that)

10. What are your fears?
rats, poverty/starvation, not being sexually desirable
Edit: being at a loss of affection and sensual intimacy. I'm terrified of the idea of not having anyone around to love, cuddle and take care of (#2Fix lmao!)

pretty good. we're a bunch of stubborn, territorial bastards, but now that I'm out of the house....much better

I usually don't, except for a terse kind of anger, bitching about how everyone is fucking everything up while trying to be funny enough so that said bitchiness doesn't grate on people.

extremely socially retarded and oblivious, but at the same time, loud and confident

romance, independence, freedom, comfort....and the sadistic pleasure of watching my enemies writhe in submission :devil:

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ.
2. Are you male or female? I'm female. It's also cool to remember there are other genders out there besides f/m.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Brazil and Brazil.
4. What cultural background are you? Latin-american culture and brazilian culture (which is pretty much both african and european culture together).
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Most of the time, I'm an agnostic. 5% of the time I believe in reincarnation. My family is baptist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm in law school and I want to be a diplomat. I want to work mostly with human rights and cultural issues. One of my biggest dreams is to be a succesful writer, also, but not as a career, since I don't want to live off of it, it's not what I intend on doing for a living. I guess I should be doing more, but I'm not stagnant either.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I guess I prefer befriending girls because I think intimacy and carressing comes easier with them, but I like befriending guys too. I honestly don't have many friends. When I was younger, I used to have a group of eight close friends and that's really all you can ask. Besides them, I was also close to other four people (2 guys, one gender fluid person and a girl). But now it's all gone and I've only had one or two years to find a whole new pack of friends. There's this girl I lost contact with, but she knows so much about me and I trust her dearly. There's also this guy and this girl, and I really like both, but I don't trust them enough, I guess. The guy did something that really disappointed me, something that made me think maybe he's not really that good of a friend. The girl is too fluid and volatile; she's too brutal, too honest, and sometimes I think she doesn't really care about my existence. I'd say, then, my best friend is my boyfriend. I trust him, I laugh with him, we hang out together, we watch the greatest and worse movies together and we play games together. My other best friend would be my sister because I also fully trust her, even though I still believe we shouldn't ever live in the same house (we're too different and she's too loud and I'm too anxious about conflict and she's too tidy).
8. What paranoias do you have? Sometimes I get paranoid thinking about how any of my loved ones could die at any minute. And sometimes I get paranoid thinking about how someone could pretend to be a whole different person than they really are to me.
9. What are your vices? Mostly laziness, but often anxiety: there are times where I get so anxious I do things very awfully or just don't do them at all. My lack of confidence can also be extremely prejudicial.
10. What are your fears? Overall, I'm fear living a monotone life and I fear not getting to be someone, someone with a succesful career, someone who can truly make a change; I fear that, when I die, everything I've done is forgotten and useless. I want to be a seed, I want my legacy to continue. Not for praise or applause, even though I do want those things, but for the sake of leaving an impact on this world. I don't think I'd ever choose to be immortal, if I could. But I really, really want to leave something that can never die behind, and I want it to be good and life-changing.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I guess I've a fairly good relationship with my whole family. I love my mother dearly and I feel the need to protect that sweet ISFJ woman from everything in the world. My father is someone I have a hard time understanding - and understanding is what I do best -, but I still try because I love him. Sometimes I wish I could fix him or something. He's extremely unhealthy. I feel a little from them more distant since my sister came as a lesbian, I feel like I can't trust them as much as I used to. Their reaction let me down. My sister and I have a very complicated relationship. She's my best friend, but she's always on my nerves. They say it's a sisters' thing, but I hate conflict and I hate screams and insults. She can be very loud and when she's upset, she offends me in a way I'd never offend her. I always think twice before saying something, even in a fight, but when she gets upset all she thinks about is hurting the person who hurt her. That scares me. We used to have a very abusive relationship, in which she insulted and offended me constantly; to this day, I still can't instead getting into conflict with her. My brother, on the other hand, is my little baby. I love him so much. We have this peaceful, calm relationship, exactly how I like it to be. We've always been good and nice to each other, since we're little children. We never call each other names and we never did. He's very sweet. I think of him like someone I always, always need to protect. When I get paranoid, losing him is one of the worse things I can think of.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've already cried in public, most of the time regretfully. I don't have issues showing empathy, curiosity and enthusiasm. I also like public displays of affection.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? This is a very, very interesting question because it made me realize how much I've changed. People used to see me as a troubled teenager, a rebel without a cause; odd, lazy, maybe self-centered. Probably they thought I was dramatic and a loser. Now, they probably see me as an enthusiastic and intellectual person. A kind, but also sort of weird person; however, they probably feel so calm when with me, they want to see me again. They probably think I'm smart, empathetic and almost unique.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? What I want from life is it all. I want all the good experiences I can get. I want to discover, to analyze, to understand; I want to solve, to question, to remember. I also want to absorb, to feel, to live, to be. Life's point, or at least my life's point, is to do what I can to be the best version of myself and to work to make the world the best version of itself. I want to evolve, to learn, to change, I want to become the person I need right now. I know I'm in the right path: I'm precisely the person I needed a few years ago. Right now, I'm working on becoming the person I need. I want to be better and I want to help the world become better.

Epic Love

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound

INFJ

Female

I'm born in Austria and still live here, even though I spend more time in Germany at the moment and will move there after university.

My parents were both born in Austria just as my grandparents, but my paternal grandfathers family lived in Germany a long time ago. He once told me, but I was still a child so I don't recall all the details. My maternal grandmothers aunt or so once did some research and found out that her family is related to a member of the Order of Malta and my maternal grandfather had relatives in Slovakia. It is also not completely determined if his father was his real father or if a jewish doctor was his birth father. His aunt mentioned something to my grandma a long time ago, but she died, so we never really knew.

We are all Roman Catholic Christians.

Questions

Right now I'm enrolled in Law School. I'm also enrolled in a writing programm where you learn how to write the concept for a novel and obviously later your novel as well.

I never had any really close friends after elementary school. Play dates as kids were easy. You liked something, the other kid as well and so you met after school. In Middle School I had one friend but only like for a year and when we transfered to High-School she kinda started to hang out with the kids that smoked, took drugs, partied a lot and so on. I met lots of people online but none of them were friends for long. It was more about the conversations and topics we could discuss. Nevertheless I somehow connect better with guys than with girls. There are a few contacts that were very important for me over the last years and all of these were somehow guys. I don't know why I connect better with them but the conversations just flow so much better. My boyfriend is at the moment my only real friend. He was my best friend before the relationship anyways. It's really hard why we became friends, but we met online during a Harry Potter role play community, because we both like to write and well his character played the love interest of mine and so we exchanged messenger information and started talking and well we just clicked.

Oh...a lot. I'm afraid of spiders and all bugs and whatever looks like a bug and acts like a bug. :D I am afraid of fires and the dark. I always worry that something happens at home while I am away. Not like for grocery shopping, but when I travel and don't get back a few hours later. I generally worry too much about everything and am too much of a perfectionist so I always have the feeling that I forgot something or that something won't work out the way it should.

9. What are your vices?
Kinda the same. That I'm to perfectionistic, almost OCD like and that I worry way too much.

10. What are your fears?
I guess I already mentioned them when you asked about paranoias.

I would describe the relationship to my father as enstranged, since my parents are divorced and he lives hours away. As a kid he picked me up once a week but when I grew older and didn't wanna play games anymore, or visit the zoo it kinda cooled down. He never was much for children anyways and it was more an obligation since that's what people simply do. But he does care for me. He supports me financially just like my mum. The relationship to my mum is much better since I live with her and my grandma as well. So my grandma is kinda playing the mum and housewife part while my mum works a lot like normally the father in a family does. I don't have any siblings.

Not very well. Positive emotions yes, but negative ones nope. I just think that no matter what negative emotion I feel (anger, sadness, etc.), it shouldn't be expressed in public, just like I won't fight with someone in public, or criticise someone in public/in front of other people.

In High-School they probably thought that I was very boring since they always assumed that I studied so much because of my good grades. I didn't but well you somehow can't explain that to other students. I also didn't go out, nor smoke, or drink. I didn't have a boyfriend and never used make-up (I don't use it now either, but it suits me better.). So well to them I was boring. Now people see me probably in a really different light since I don't spend endless hours with them locked up in a room. People probably think that I really am that perfect like I seem even though I kinda think that my life is always messy and something never works out...every single day, but well...maybe others don't view it as critical as I do.

And finally....

I always wanted to help people and somehow contribute to the world but my options are limited in Austria, since everything I once considered as a future career isn't going to work out the way I want. Either there are no jobs, or not in the field I wanted to work, or the course at university differs completely from what actually sparked my interest in the field and so on. That's why I decided to write my novel series...one day at least...since 5 books are a lot of work and the planning process of this monster that calls itself a novel series is a horribble complicated time consuming process. Nevertheless the biggest goal of my life was to find the perfect man, my soulmate if you wanna describe it in such a way and so marriage, kids, a house and all that normal stuff is a big goal as well.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ENFJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada
4. What cultural background are you? English/Irish/French
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Not religious

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Entertainment
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Mostly friends with girls, pretty close, friends because of mutual interests.
8. What paranoias do you have? That people don't actually like me
9. What are your vices? FOOD
10. What are your fears? Not being loved and dying without living me life
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? It's an OK relationship
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Don't really like it, IDK
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People then saw me as weird and quiet. I'm seen as quiet now but apparently with a nervous energy that is extraversion
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To do something that will make me a lot of money

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
1. What is your personality type? INFJ. I am either a 4 or 6 and my tritype is either "The Philosopher" or "The Seeker"
2. Are you male or female? I'm a lady, yo.
3. What country do you live in now? What country were you born in?United States
4. What cultural background are you? I dunno... like super white? I lack culture if anything.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm a spiritual atheist and my mom is Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a therapist or life coach of some sort. Mostly, I just want to help people and write a lot. I'm trying to determine my path to career contentment right now.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a couple closer friendships, but even then most of our communication is online. I wish I had more guy friends because I get along with them better. I find them to be more straightforward which is refreshing.
8. What paranoias do you have? That I'm too transparent and my crazy is showing, lol. I'm paranoid that I'm paranoid.
9. What are your vices? Music, orgasms, chocolate, fatty food, the internet.
10. What are your fears? This is an ongoing topic of discussion for me. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My mom and I get along fine. She's an introvert too, so we don't need to communicate much. I have 3 siblings that I'm not that close to.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? It depends entirely on the situation and environment and my mood.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school - either shy or stuck up. The former is the truth. I had been told that I was intimidating by some though. Now, I have no idea. I worry that people think I'm a bitch or snob. I may be more hard on myself than necessary though.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To grow as a person and used my wisdom to help other people accept and understand themselves and those around them.

Background
ISFP
Female
'Murica
Middle Eastern and Latina
I'm a Godless heathen with spiritual leanings. Mom was raised partially Catholic and then Jehovah's Witness and my dad is Catholic. Both aren't super religious though as they never go to church.

Questions
Fine Artist. I'm doing whatever I can. There is no plan B. It's do or die.
Most of my friends happen to be female, but I have no issues with any gender. I have a few close friends that I grew up with, but I don't see them as often anymore. We became friends because we got along well and our moms were friends, so that helped.
Can't think of any.
9. What are your vices?
Sloth maybe. I can be very self-absorbed too.
10. What are your fears?
A lot. Mainly bugs that fly/jump and not achieving what I want out of life. Also getting sexually assaulted and/or murdered. If I can avoid all of that, life would be swell.
Good I guess, but not very close emotionally. I am closer to my sister, but we have our times when we fight over stupid crap.
I'm okay with showing some emotion, but if I'm hurt I generally hide it and act like everything is fine.
I was pretty invisible in high school. Nobody would probably know who I was if I showed up at a reunion. I hated school. I think people in general see me as shy and quiet. It's always been that way and still is till this day.
And finally....

There is no point to life. Life is what you make it. Thus, I decided to make art my meaning in life.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISFP
Male
U.S.A.
European Mutt
Agnostic atheist, hedonist, heathen. Family is Catholic.

Questions
Unhappy with career choice. Want to do art for a living.
I am weird and have very few friends.
Being happy.
9. What are your vices?
Jealously and sloth
10. What are your fears?
Being absorbed into the crowd, being stabbed with a knife, bitten by a poisonous spider, death by cancer, dying
Everyone in my family has issues. Love, but push me pull me.
Not okay.
Smart, weird, artsy
And finally....

Existence is chaos, try to find something that makes you feel in life and love others deeply.