• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend online pleasee

Guessing polls are fun

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INFP

• Total voters

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
I met him online gaming via another friend, and we've talked heaps and have fun from time to time. Now he wants to put me in his official contact list/ friend zone. He wants to add me in FB... stuff. I was bewildered at first, because, 1. I haven't used FB in 2 years due to unwanted attention from what I now call "acquaintances" (and spams of advertisement); 2. I've been thinking, I want to choose who can enter my life, provided I get some time alone to do whatever and I have fun in groups with (I'm so random).

Features of his personality:
-Knows how to reassure people.
-Patient
-Cares about people's feelings.
-Loves to banter and make stupid jokes. Stupid... jokes.
-Loves hearing puns and idioms (I use it alot).
-Likes to share his interest w/ people he considers close.
-Likes to discuss new ways to strategies and new items to use (also in gaming).
-Ponders on social events and maybe ethical medias, which he goes on for so long I slwwp.
-Likes playing with close friends.
-Does feel neglected when I just ignore him to play alone (lol).
-Does enjoys hanging around with his friends and brainstorming on some project.
-He's an open book.
-Also, is very inquiring when something doesn't fit the picture (and when I'm trying to hide something he pushes for a proper answer it's annoying that I just have to give it straight haha).
-I figure he's the guy that tries to give advice to his group of friends cause I often hear him talking it out with his friends and he's quite comfortable doing it.
-Age 20 and doing computer science.
-Kinda laid back.

I was thinking he was in the line of NF, but I'm not sure I've had enough experience with other types in teh NF categories except ENFJ and I can't quite place him that. Idk, any help would be nice for this potential friend dude.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
He sounds like a 2w3 or 3w2 and I thik he is exfj

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
[MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION] Definitely a 3w2! However, I don't see him as a mothering archetype, or even show any possessive characteristics. Also, I've talked to him when his pet died he became quiet and a bit sulky for a brief moment but then he got back up again (as in he has a one way track of mind - he got distracted).

I've known my best friend (typed enfj) to care about the topics she's talking about (something about a religion rights'). Underneath it all she's really angry about the wrong done and when she is discussing about it and realises I'm not entirely concern she stops talking. But this guy's mind just wonders.

Shift + enter

Thanks for the votes, folks! I was hoping to wait another 3 weeks for reliability but I don't know if I'll remember I had this on... I'll take him as an enfp! :bye:

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
After further bonding...SOOO...... this person was actually and ISFP. There you have it folks. Nothing's always as it seems.