• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Type Me", My question-air.

Eastwood

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

My ability to see how I’ve used all the functions at one point. I don’t know of any aspects specifically, but I do question what is perceived in others and what I perceive in myself. I see myself as a balance of all the functions.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I yearn to be successful in life. I want to have lots of money and become successful in a career. Yearn to be the best version of myself, which translates into why I’m so passionate in finding out my type.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I’ve been in sales most of my young adult life so far, I would receive an amazing high from getting sales. Something about going home and driving to work that feel so much better after getting a deal. I don’t know what exactly makes me feel so good about it, but I think it’s the idea of accomplishment and seeing results.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

For me, feeling inferior and enviousness go hand and hand. I think seeing other people claim rewards or success that I feel just as capable of receiving, makes me feel less of myself. Which I realize is ridiculous, but I have felt those emotions before.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I think about what people will think or say. But I never make a choice based on what other people think. Sometimes, I just lie or stretch the truth to prevent hearing from others about my choice (but not always). I do go over pros and cons. There are times were I’ll even strategize. But then the following day, I’ll do a 180 and react spontaneously without even considering what I had previously thought about. I can be very indecisive and random in this regard.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I’ve been told that I don’t follow through on projects. I may be great at starting, but not finishing. I do a lot of projects for school. But for example, will put off doing any of the work until the last second. I would like to have more control, but I prefer to play than work at times.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Going to the lake, with my friends. My friend has an amazing boat to go wake-boarding on and we had the music on full blast with hot babes and beers. I just remember laughing and enjoying each other’s company.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I feel that I’m more of an audio learner than visual, so I enjoy listening to audio books or listening to presentations.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I wish I was a lot like Monica from Friends. Honestly though, I don’t consider myself organized, but I do know where all my stuff is. I think I try to organize my thoughts more than my physical.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports
it?

I look for information that supports it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I don’t think I would even notice how others are doing unless I made some effort. Not to say I don’t care for people. At the same time I don’t like to be viewed as selfish either.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I’m good with either format of communication; I do enjoy one on one more so. Like how I’m answering these questions, I just let it come to me and spit out or type out whatever I feel like saying (without thinking).

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I’ve gotten myself in so many sticky situations because of the idea of leaping before you look, that I’ve disciplined myself to think things through, although I end up not following through on my thoughts, once the given moment presents itself. This may sound like such a sensing thing to say, but it’s true that words have little value, unless your salesman, like me, you can always translate action by saying the right things. (lol)

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Go out!

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Anxious, I usually call up a friend or take walk around the park, or maybe even get a drink.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Oh my gosh, control freaks and people who aren’t clear about instructions. I hate being bossed around, but I still need clarity at the same time.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Their passions, goals, motivations, and their interests. I learned a while ago that people love talking about themselves; I might as well hear something that might inspire me.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

I’m reckless with finances; it’s something I wish to improve on. I feel like it’s something I don’t pay enough attention to.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

I think my friends perceive me as strong, assertive, and business like. What’s wrong about their perception is that I truly am a caring person and would bend over backwards for those that mean a lot me, I don’t think people see that. Its hard to know what they wouldn’t say… But probably that I’m passive aggressive. I use to be passive aggressive when I was younger, but now I’ve grown more assertive.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Procrastinate on YouTube while eating some awesome breakfast. Followed by meditation, back message, long shower, and then a night out with the friends. Maybe play Pokémon go or playing pool at the bar. Or watch game of thrones!

BONUS QUESTION******************************************************

Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Ok, I thought a lot about this… lol. I found this question on one of the forums and I started thinking….

First off, the vampires would come off as more rational and strategic than werewolves. This would automatically result in the vampires baiting and capturing some of the alpha werewolves. Instead of killing them or using any kind of leverage, the Vampires would negotiate some kind of alliance. They both have a common enemy, so they join forces to take out all the zombies. “There’s bigger issues going on, let’s take care of this first.”

So…. After years of hard times and lives lost on both sides, vampires and werewolves defeat all the Zombies and find a common ground with each other. It’s not perfect though; there were moments during the war of lies, betrayal, corruption, and affairs! (Think Game of Thrones, but with Zombies being the white walkers.)

To keep the piece, there is a constitution for vampires to live in harmony with one another (After all, everybody is tired of wars at this point) The Vampires and Werewolves trade goods with one another (Animal blood, for Animal meats of all kinds.) Some are even starting to mate with each other and then years later, we see hybrids of vampires/werewolves.

Decades would go by and throughout history you’ll see “Werewolves lives Matter” protesters and corrupt corporate Vampires going to prison.
Because Werewolves come off as dangerous and to aggressive, the werewolves’ population starts to decline (Nobody wants to mate with them anymore). Most of it coming from falsely accusing werewolves of wrong doings, (Brought by Vampires). Overtime, the new world order of Vampires destroys the werewolf’s economy, giving into a new era of full world domination by Vampires. Vampires win! (By population and power.) lol

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
1)

Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Ok, I thought a lot about this… lol. I found this question on one of the forums and I started thinking….

First off, the vampires would come off as more rational and strategic than werewolves. This would automatically result in the vampires baiting and capturing some of the alpha werewolves. Instead of killing them or using any kind of leverage, the Vampires would negotiate some kind of alliance. They both have a common enemy, so they join forces to take out all the zombies. “There’s bigger issues going on, let’s take care of this first.”

So…. After years of hard times and lives lost on both sides, vampires and werewolves defeat all the Zombies and find a common ground with each other. It’s not perfect though; there were moments during the war of lies, betrayal, corruption, and affairs! (Think Game of Thrones, but with Zombies being the white walkers.)

To keep the piece, there is a constitution for vampires to live in harmony with one another (After all, everybody is tired of wars at this point) The Vampires and Werewolves trade goods with one another (Animal blood, for Animal meats of all kinds.) Some are even starting to mate with each other and then years later, we see hybrids of vampires/werewolves.

Decades would go by and throughout history you’ll see “Werewolves lives Matter” protesters and corrupt corporate Vampires going to prison.
Because Werewolves come off as dangerous and to aggressive, the werewolves’ population starts to decline (Nobody wants to mate with them anymore). Most of it coming from falsely accusing werewolves of wrong doings, (Brought by Vampires). Overtime, the new world order of Vampires destroys the werewolf’s economy, giving into a new era of full world domination by Vampires. Vampires win! (By population and power.) lol

I love everything about this answer and I would totally watch a show about this. :popc1:

Perfectly Imperfect

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also you strike me as a Ne dom or at the least Ne aux.

I need more Vampire/Werewolves/Zombies history. :D

Eastwood

I know right! omg, I should do another forum on this this topic alone. I can see the Ne as dominate or aux also.