• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me im a nerdy metalhead

Gorgoroth

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests?
Politics,people and why they act the way they do. Movies and the way there made,what they mean how there made.
My interests are horror movies,metal music,fantasy genre,movies and politics.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? No to the topic bjt yes to my body. I work out 5 days a week.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring but need to keep house clean.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Films i like-halloween the fog lord of the rings season of the witch wind river to many to name with a lot of them being horror. Game of thrones i love and named my daughter after one of the characters.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging? The beach or forest or a metal concert

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself? Im impatient and irritate easily.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I stand up for myself. I dont like bullies and struve for fairness. Im funny.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Carrer
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Im stuck in a decent paying job doing maintenance but it bores me and i feel i should be doing something else.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like open mindedness, non conforminist,blunt and i dislike people who micro manage, ask a million questions,stupidity.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Sex is amazing and i do it as much as possible. I like a funny smart open minded partner who challenges me.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Main concern is being smart and giving them the freedom to explore and figure what they like. I would encourage reading art and outdoors.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see a lot of people who are dumb. A problem is the mental health of people.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I look for friends who have similar interests as me. Im loud,goofy and opinionated. Just want to have fun
21. How do you behave around strangers?
Talkative.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP. :banana2:

Read about them, let me know if you feel its a good fit. There of course isn't that much to go on based on a single post, but a fair bit with what you've said does fall in line with typical ESTP behaviour. But I might be very wrong. Typing is not that easy on the internets.

Gorgoroth

Ivd typed as ESFP and ESTP the most ive noticed. And they both seem a lot like me.
My ennegran tends to be 7w8 or 8w7

- - - Updated - - -

OTHER
-loud
-i play video games,avid magic the gathering player.
-read a lot of sci fi and fantasy. Also a history buff.
-hate being interrupted
-like debating
-like talking politics,why people do what they do.
-irritated easily and very impatient
-i dont like a million questions being asked
-tend to act first
-i like to have fun and try to make everything fun
-always trying trying to make people laugh.
-play guitar and bass. Listen to a variety of music but i love metal. Listen to it every day. One big thing about me and that has been apart of my life is metal music.
-i like fairness
-im very opinionated. Always have something to say
-being ignored bothers me
-facts are needed to convince me
-if someone is down ill ask if there ok and offer solutions
-i go on tangents ill start talking about one subject and than by the end of it it ive talked about 10 different things with nothing to do originally with what i was talking about. Im random
-im blunt and hate people beating around the bush.
-bored easily
-dont like criticism normally
-always moving even when sitting. Can be hard for me to sit still or not talk during a movie
-i like things done right away so i can relax or have fun

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-i go on tangents ill start talking about one subject and than by the end of it it ive talked about 10 different things with nothing to do originally with what i was talking about. Im random

I'd say this alone is a very big indicator you are ESTP. This is extremely typical of introverted thinking.