• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, guys. Please.

Walkie-Talkie

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey guys!

Could you help me? I will be very grateful. I can't determine my MBTI type.

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

something beautiful = something original
That's all.

Love is strong feeling, I think...
I love my mom. Generally I love my family!

2. What are your most important values?

I want to be good human with fortune on my bank account. I want to have interesting life - full of new experiences and inspirations, ideas. Second option: great scientist with own "wikipedia" page. So... the most important values in my life is.. career, money, faith and family (it's important for me too). I want get on well with members of my family.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm catholic. I understand God intuitively. Maybe I don't always hold it on first place, but I try.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War isn't of course something good. But sometimes it's necessary if we want to establish order in some countries.

Power is something, what makes you strong and unique.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I like intellectual discussions. Gossip usually don't interesant me.

I haven't got passion. I'm interested in what inspires me. Generally I like learn new things connected with science and logic or culture.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

No, it's not my favourite conversation topic.

I try to take care of my body. Nice appearance gives me confidence.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I know it's necessary, but I don't wanna talk about it. Next question.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

[Books] I like horrors, crime, encyclopedias, hints. I'm reading "It" (by Stephen King).

[Films]I love psychological thrillers. My favourites: The Prestige and Shutter Island.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I don't like, when somebody tell me "You're worse than XY or XX. That makes me wanna cry.

I'm happy if I have a lot of ideas and goals.

Generally:

1) People see me as quite, weird, boorish party pooper. But it's not true, just I can't open up to them.
2) My best friend is ISTJ or ESTJ.
3) I get stressed when I don't know anyone f.e. at party.
4) 7w8, sx/sp

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're definitely a 7.
You talk a lot about inspiration and novelity, which can come across as intuition, but you didn't really think too much about the more philosophical questions in the questionnaire, it seemed like for you they were more of a "must" anwer thing than something that you would really enjoy. You said you'd like to have money, novel experiences, which shows you value your physical enviroment that can inspire you and energize you. Even your power question sounds very grounded in reality and overall fits a description of socionics Se. As for MBTI you come across as a sensing type as well. I think extroverted sensing is your dominant function.
When it comes to your secondary function, your set of values seems to be mostly influenced by religion, but it lacks a personal and subjective value. You didn't really get too passionate talking about your values, which suggests low Fi. You value knowledge and you'd like to be a scientist, which might suggest a logical function rather than ethical one. I think your secondary function is Ti.

Overall I think you're an ESTP 7w8.

Walkie-Talkie

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you, [MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION]

You're definitely a 7.
You talk a lot about inspiration and novelity, which can come across as intuition, but you didn't really think too much about the more philosophical questions in the questionnaire, it seemed like for you they were more of a "must" anwer thing than something that you would really enjoy.

Yes, because (maybe you won't believe me) it's hard to me talk about myself with other people. I often don't understand myself and my ideas. I don't know if they're good or not. Furthermore I'm very lazy girl and routine activities (like answering this questionnaire) quickly make me feel bored.

You said you'd like to have money, novel experiences, which shows you value your physical enviroment that can inspire you and energize you. Even your power question sounds very grounded in reality and overall fits a description of socionics Se. As for MBTI you come across as a sensing type as well. I think extroverted sensing is your dominant function.

I don't know. Maybe. But I'm not charismatic (my social skills are very bad) and I don't spend my money for new clothes, cosmetics. I'm very frugal. I think person with this dominant function does it. I often think about future. From the other side I have a tendency to be despotic. And I want to control everything.

When it comes to your secondary function, your set of values seems to be mostly influenced by religion, but it lacks a personal and subjective value. You didn't really get too passionate talking about your values, which suggests low Fi. You value knowledge and you'd like to be a scientist, which might suggest a logical function rather than ethical one. I think your secondary function is Ti.

Yes, I agree with you.

Overall I think you're an ESTP 7w8.