• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me based on video

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Posted this on another thread already, but since I really want to know what people think, I decided to also post this here.

Love to everyone who watches any of those videos.

"bi-bicycle bicycle bicyclllle bicycling" - Null, 2015

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You have your videos listed as private so no one can see them. Change it to "unlisted" to allow us to view them.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have your videos listed as private so no one can see them. Change it to "unlisted" to allow us to view them.
Oh, thanks. They should be public now.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You look like an elf!

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For anyone who might be wondering, I'm not 12. I'm 19 years old.

You look like an elf!

:wubbie:

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you looked at 6w5??
I've considered 6 as head fix, mainly because I've excluded 5 and 7. I do very much identify with a lot of parts, especially with the constant doubt and ambivalent thinking, only uncertain of this 'crisis of authority' and the duty-focus of the social 6. But it seems to be the most possible out of the head triad. Haven't gotten that much into the 5 wing in particular, but 7 seems unlikely.

But I don't think ISFJ.
Why's that? Or which types would you consider as alternatives?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You sound an INTJ, a sweet cute INTJ [emoji4][emoji56]

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I've considered 6 as head fix, mainly because I've excluded 5 and 7. I do very much identify with a lot of parts, especially with the constant doubt and ambivalent thinking, only uncertain of this 'crisis of authority' and the duty-focus of the social 6. But it seems to be the most possible out of the head triad. Haven't gotten that much into the 5 wing in particular, but 7 seems unlikely.

That's cool. You just seem completely opposite of an ISFJ enneagram 9. But we could be wrong, so keep on typing as you see fit.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Null

You're an INFJ. Like serious. It's not a guess. Like it got more certain the more I listened to you, we relate so much.

Let me make a few comments.

You're very 9, possibly more 9 than me haha.

You probably use your Fe more wisely than me, probably societal gender induced interactions.

When being comfortable with "familiar" environments, Ni can be that way too because we seek to want to fit the patterns we solved, but Ni adapts.

What you say really reflects about everything you think is yourself and everyone.

You have a Ti fix.

I couldn't help but have my heart melt as you were talking. I felt like I saw me in a way. :wubbie:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually my thought was IXFP for you, with E9 and a social instinct making you relate in a way to Fe. Told you this in pm so won't elaborate further right now as it would be really long and I don't want to even start again- but I do question your self typing. Leaning ISFP(INFP) e9 sp/so or so/sp

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why's that? Or which types would you consider as alternatives?

ISTJ, but time will tell.

How do you handle a crisis situation? Do you consider yourself a good driver?

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18445]thoughtlost[/MENTION] No, no! I don't want to keep typing as I see fit, that wasn't the purpose of this thread. What made you think 6? I've never heard anyone saying I'm the opposite of Enneagram 9, so that's interesting.
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] You haven't send me the link you were searching for yet, have you? Maybe that would open my eyes about Fe and Fi a bit.

ISTJ, but time will tell.

How do you handle a crisis situation? Do you consider yourself a good driver?
I've started getting driving lessons when I was 17, but I immediately found out it wasn't for me. Got really panicky every time I made a mistake, to the point where I was crying like crazy and my driving instructor had to drive me home. Forgot about every single rule I've ever learned when I was getting into this emotional state. This continued until I finally decided to quit after 20 lessons, because I my nerves were going crazy every time and there wasn't any progress driving-wise. I was an awful driver.

That's the same way I handle every crisis situation I feel I have no control over, I panic.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18445]thoughtlost[/MENTION] No, no! I don't want to keep typing as I see fit, that wasn't the purpose of this thread. What made you think 6? I've never heard anyone saying I'm the opposite of Enneagram 9, so that's interesting.

[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] You haven't send me the link you were searching for yet, have you? Maybe that would open my eyes about Fe and Fi a bit.

I've started getting driving lessons when I was 17, but I immediately found out it wasn't for me. Got really panicky every time I made a mistake, to the point where I was crying like crazy and my driving instructor had to drive me home. Forgot about every single rule I've ever learned when I was getting into this emotional state. This continued until I finally decided to quit after 20 lessons, because I my nerves were going crazy every time and there wasn't any progress driving-wise. I was an awful driver.

That's the same way I handle every crisis situation I feel I have no control over, I panic.

I think [MENTION=18445]thoughtlost[/MENTION] is on to something and I'm wrong with the ISTJ.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is it that you don't identify with 5, in your video?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=25056]Null[/MENTION] I see that you're getting so many different results from people on the forum. I 1000% understand when you say that you don't want to type "as you see fit," but (for me at least), it's important to be carefully of putting too much stock on others' opinion ...otherwise you'll be surrounded by a sea of doubt because people or groups of people will most likely type you differently. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, if it is possible to be more than one type (but I don't think it's possible ...at least not for me).

So.... I see you very clearly as a 6 because they way you talk. You seem to want clarity and to have valid facts about the world.
1.) You do not like it when people claim to be experts on something when they are not (...something I totally imagine a 6 to say... even me!)
2.) You do NOT like it when people who can't take care of themselves (you hate naive people (...and I do too)
3.) You like it when people can open your eyes to new concepts (sames ....I am very much like that).
4.) ...I can go on and on and on about how you relate to a 6.

I saw your post about the Paris thing. At least in that post, you care for a nuanced understanding of the situation. Not only that; you're willing to try to get other people to see your perspective. Very much a 6 quality.

So, there are ways to reconcile the way people are viewing you on this forum. You do seem very F. you OPENLY say that you cannot take criticism and that you take things personally. It's a stereotype of feelers (some are fine or grow to be fine with criticism. And thinkers aren't necessarily great with criticism either). You seem very 5 because you describe yourself to be an observer of life and have this dichotomy of being an outsider/insider. People say you're a P because you're messy (but that's a dumb stereotype for a perceiver ...people are messy for different reasons). And you relate to 9 because 9s do have a very strong connection is 6 and vice versa. Lots of people think I am a 9 ....when I am clearly not.

Let me know what you think about all of this. I don't expect you to agree, of course, because there are details that still need fine tuning.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I watched the first video.

I was surprised when you said you are from Germany. Have heard a lot of Austrians speak and non of them sounded like you. I assume Germans and Austrians sound alike? Also none of them were as fluent as you. So bravo on that. (They understood English quite well, but wasn't fluent when speaking.) I thought that was some English accent.

Anyway regarding your type, I see you change your type to INFP e6 as oppose to what you claim to be in the video which is ISFJ e9.

I don't have any issues with the MBTI type change you've made. I didn't think you were a ISFJ when watching that video. I guessed IXXP or by an off chance an IXTJ. That is possible.

Anyway I concluded that you are some Fi user. It's the way you smile. There is no Fe in you. When Fe users smile they smile with the whole face and has a welcoming 'smile with me' kind of expression to it. There used to be this awesome youtube video channel which posted the facial expressions of each type - which are sadly taken off - by taking examples of famous people and fictional characters. They had videos of how to distinguish between Fi and Fe facial expression which taught me that. Fe users kind of smile with their whole face whereas Fi users kind of have hidden smiles/facial expressions. I thought you were a Fi user from those.

Let me see whether I can find some videos of those famous people they were talking about.

----

regarding your enneagram type, I pretty muched agreed with e9, but I see you've change that. Not saying I am certain it's wrong, just curious why you changed that. Are you sure with the e6 typing?