• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tv and movie characters that remind you of other members

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/4945.html" target="_blank">EJCC</a>: Jessica Huang from Fresh off the Boat.

to be continued when inspiration strikes
:laugh: People keep telling me I was raised by tiger parents. I guess it's inevitable that I'll become one.

(Haven't watched this show, so I don't know anything about her other than what's in that video)

Perhaps, in a "there but for the grace of God" sense. But EJCC has the grace of God, and good family, and education, and if ever confronted by "the void of a world that cannot hold" will have the resilience to begin another story, more like Jean Valjean himself.

But I know what you mean in making the comparison.
I feel that way about every villain I relate to.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]: Eowyn
:)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:laugh: People keep telling me I was raised by tiger parents. I guess it's inevitable that I'll become one.

(Haven't watched this show, so I don't know anything about her other than what's in that video)

She's wonderful. Quirky, determined, does no harm but takes no shit. And she loves the hell out of her kids and wants them to have good lives.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
tumblr_nkbmfl8C9F1qc8jh0o1_r1_500.gif

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Okay yeah that is exactly me.

Props @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/24643.html" target="_blank">Frosty</a>.

Ha, it was more clips like these actually...

[video]http://abc.go.com/shows/fresh-off-the-boat/video/most-recent/VDKA0_ysix0lgz[/video]

[video]http://abc.go.com/shows/fresh-off-the-boat/video/most-recent/VDKA0_h527row4[/video]

She really is an awesome character...(an actual healthy ESTJ, power behind sensitivity---or/and the other way around)

But, yeah... :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just gotta say prp, this thread was a pretty big success. Props.

*bow out for now*

Unless... Someone wants to give me one?:happy2:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Sir Alexander Dane / Dr. Lazarus, "Galaxy Quest"

c83cae3e25dc9099ed5370d0efd17ec6.jpg

/not perfect -- still thinking about it, and will post again if I can come up with a better one.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Sir Alexander Dane / Dr. Lazarus, "Galaxy Quest"

c83cae3e25dc9099ed5370d0efd17ec6.jpg

/not perfect -- still thinking about it, and will post again if I can come up with a better one.

Just made my day.

Guy and Alexander are the best.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] a more intelligent version of Penny from The Big Bang Theory. Forgive me if someone already did Penny

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] a more intelligent version of Penny from The Big Bang Theory. Forgive me if someone already did Penny
LOL that's an awesome one. There's a TSA agent at the airport that always calls me Penny because I remind him of her.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL that's an awesome one. There's a TSA agent at the airport that always calls me Penny because I remind him of her.

They overemphasize the stupid in her character, but she's actually pretty witty and intelligent, I think. I see the character typed as ESFJ a lot, but I think she's Pe dominant.

It's become trendy to hate that show but I still enjoy it.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
They overemphasize the stupid in her character, but she's actually pretty witty and intelligent, I think. I see the character typed as ESFJ a lot, but I think she's Pe dominant.

It's become trendy to hate that show but I still enjoy it.
I think she's supposed to be the counterbalance to the overly intelligent (books smart) nerds of the show, so it would make sense she'd be typecast as the dumb blonde. I do see her as quite witty as well however, and she makes much more rational decisions than many of them. I like her and all the women of that show for that matter.

I do too. I adore Bernadette.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she's supposed to be the counterbalance to the overly intelligent (books smart) nerds of the show, so it would make sense she'd be typecast as the dumb blonde. I do see her as quite witty as well however, and she makes much more rational decisions than many of them. I like her and all the women of that show for that matter.

I do too. I adore Bernadette.

Yeah. I think the show got better when they added more women to the cast. Nice balance. I like Amy.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] didn't you have her as your avatar for a while? Either way when I think of Daria I think of you.

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] is Chili (Bobby Cannavale) in Blue Jasmine.

I'm super pissed right now that I haven't seen this movie!

But I'm going to asap because I have a lot of faith in your perceptions and judgments...and she looks completely insane in all the images of her I just googled. I'm so interested now in seeing this! (Thank you so much)

--------
I admire people that can do this but I keep coming up with nothing. The only thing I thought of was....

[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] as Ducky from The Land Before Time

4b1f4297821a8e1f9d944cff4cde7257.jpg

Starry

Meh I have more free time so I will add some more!
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/10082.html" target="_blank">Starry</a>:
Madame Zeroni from Holes

Everything about me...the sum of all my experiences...will all culminate someday in me saying "...or you will be cursed for all eternity" to every single person that crosses my path in my old age :heart:

I feel truly known in this moment...I love this Frosty!