• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tv and movie characters that remind you of other members

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] You vibe a bit like Duckie from "Pretty in Pink" to me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] You vibe a bit like Duckie from "Pretty in Pink" to me.

I like him! He's spontaneous and shows passion. For sure like. Thanks EJCC! :hug:

Actually that could be a backhand, the stars who worked with the actor really didn't like him. But you probably mean from a fan pov.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like him! He's spontaneous and shows passion. For sure like. Thanks EJCC! :hug:

Actually that could be a backhand, the stars who worked with the actor really didn't like him. But you probably mean from a fan pov.
I definitely meant the character and not the actor. (Why would we be talking about the actor? That would be off topic.)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I definitely meant the character and not the actor. (Why would we be talking about the actor? That would be off topic.)

Okay. Sorry, was being weird when I wrote that sorry.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/27014.html" target="_blank">florspoetis</a> Debra Morgan from Dexter (you win. You're Deb.)

YESSS I WIN :yay:

Gahh, I love Deb. I have so much in common with her lol. Although I think the only character that has ever come super close to how I am in real life is Pamela from Louie:
The way she compliments that soup.. totally me. Her mannerisms, the things she says... it's uncanny.
If her, Deb, and Lydia from Beetlejuice had a child it would totally be me... :laugh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] is Ted (bear from Seth McFarlane's movie)
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] is Amy Adams character in Julia & Julia
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] is Chili (Bobby Cannavale) in Blue Jasmine.

I'll post more when they hit me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] is too much of a lil bitch to admit he's been compared to Cheshire cat

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] - Dorothy - The Wizard Of Oz

[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] - Indigo Montoya - Princess Bride

[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] - Annie Hall - Annie Hall

[MENTION=5076]nonsequitur[/MENTION] - Lisbeth Salander - Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] - Every Alec Baldwin Character

[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION] - Ferris Bueller - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] - Ellen Ripley – Alien

[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] - Edna Mode - The Incredibles

[MENTION=23098]Captain_Invincible[/MENTION] - Ace Ventura - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] – Michonne – Walking Dead

[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] - Walter Sobchak - The Big Lebowski

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] - Walter Sobchak

I love the movie, but it isn't close. Angry white guy with a gun? Lol.

I am much more laid back and relaxed. I am the friendly guy that chats up every one, leaving them happy. I am the guy every one instantly trusts, the person in a crowd that people turn to to get help, from little kids to old ladies to everyone in between. I am also the guy acquaintances come to for advice when they have a problem.

And the one gun I own I inherited and it doesn't work.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love the movie, but it isn't close. Angry white guy with a gun? Lol.

I am much more laid back and relaxed. I am the friendly guy that chats up every one, leaving them happy. I am the guy every one instantly trusts, the person in a crowd that people turn to to get help, from little kids to old ladies to everyone in between. I am also the guy acquaintances come to for advice when they have a problem.

And the one gun I own I inherited and it doesn't work.

He was looking after his exes Pomeranian while she was on vacation with another dude....

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26289]Silent[/MENTION]

Trust me on this one.

Bubbles-powerpuff-girls-6313704-500-426.jpg

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He was looking after his exes Pomeranian while she was on vacation with another dude....

I know. And I would never do such shit..... Let me just say, if I had ended up leaving my wife last year, I would have done nothing to assist her afterwards that wasn't required by law.....

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=5076]nonsequitur[/MENTION] - Lisbeth Salander - Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I never saw that, but a quick google search brought up words like "psychopath" and "sociopath" so it's pretty accurate. :wink:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Oh man, I just saw this!! Another favorite. This thread rules, lol. Alice is the only book I've read multiple times, but I don't think Ive seen this adaptation of it.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hah already did @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/9811.html" target="_blank">Coriolis</a> as Severus Snape

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/23098.html" target="_blank">Captain_Invincible</a> Carl from Shameless

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/24479.html" target="_blank">themightyfetus</a>: Sue Heck from the Middle

and one more for right now...uhhh
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/6071.html" target="_blank">Oaky</a>...Gus from Psych

Wait wait here is another one, you apparently get 2

AND NEW AND IMPROVED..BUT STILL REALLY ACTUALLY OPEN TO CHANGE...
[MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION]: Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/7254.html" target="_blank">Wind Up Rex</a>: Annalise from How to get Away with Murder