• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
A corrupt Ukraine firm reportedly got direct access to then-vice president Joe Biden through his son.

Yet, in an email on April 17, 2015, Vadym Pozharskyi, the Burisma executive, thanked Hunter for arranging a meeting for him with the vice president in Washington. A few months later, Vice President Biden squeezed the Ukrainian government to fire its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who maintains that his office was preparing to investigate Burisma. Shokin was fired after the vice president threatened to withhold desperately needed American government aid.

Recounting his December 2015 meeting in Kyiv with Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, and then-prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Joe Biden has explained his threat to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine’s financially strapped government:

I looked at them and said: “I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.” Well, son of a bitch, he got fired!

Not that this matters to anyone. People have mostly made up their minds. However, as a fan of irony, it amuses me greatly to find that the Bidens peddled influence for profit in Ukraine. Biden's on tape extorting the Ukrainian government, but who cares, right? It's just Uncle Joe being Uncle Joe.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Here is my map for the current point of the race.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yesterday's rally in Janesville Wisconsin was right in the middle of the huge red blotch of extreme pandemic in the U.S. The state had its highest number (3861) and second to highest percentage (26.5%) the day before. I think Trump just flew in, spoke and flew out as it was held at the airport, but many participants were not wearing masks so it is likely a super-spreader event with both first and second order effects and beyond. The hospitals in that area are heavy with cases. People who didn't choose to attend the rally will get Covid-19 as a result, but he just hollered the whole time about reopening the state and the schools while the whole damn place is choking to death.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I dreamt that it was Trump VS Biden and both were holding silly (and dumb) campaigns, and I was worried at first because of how people were acting, then Biden won by a landslide. When I say silly I mean like...Biden had a crew of mainstream rappers and was pretty much one himself, and Trump was just Trump. It was also funny though because both sides were using giant cookies to try to convince others to vote for who they wanted people to vote for.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yesterday's rally in Janesville Wisconsin was right in the middle of the huge red blotch of extreme pandemic in the U.S. The state had its highest number (3861) and second to highest percentage (26.5%) the day before. I think Trump just flew in, spoke and flew out as it was held at the airport, but many participants were not wearing masks so it is likely a super-spreader event with both first and second order effects and beyond. The hospitals in that area are heavy with cases. People who didn't choose to attend the rally will get Covid-19 as a result, but he just hollered the whole time about reopening the state and the schools while the whole damn place is choking to death.

Yeah, it is really brilliant strategy.
Infect your own supporters and their families right before election day so that they can't vote (and tell them that voting by mail is a scam).

Pure 4D chess.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not a Biden fan. However, I'm not voting for what is best for me. I also know the day he is elected is the day the fight for the people of this country starts, not ends. This is why I want to elect MORE AOC's, Ilhan Omar's, Katie Porters and I will be able to do that if Joe Biden is elected and Dems take the Senate and keep the house. Those are the people I want leading and governing for ALL Americans. Not just Democrats.

This is where I'm at as well. Biden wasn't my first choice, but I'm really hoping we can take the WH and Congress and that Dems are charged enough to make changes that are a long time in coming: get rid of electoral college, give statehood to DC and PR, and set a bunch of precautions in place so gobs of retarded, moldy Jello never get away with what Trump's gotten away with again. And they need to spread out/limit SC nominations so that one side can't pack the court again. I would love, love, love to get rid of Citizen's United, but I don't see that happening unless we add to SC.

All these conservatives currently whining about Democrats potentially adding Justices to balance out a court that'll soon be dominated by the minority of the country's values - if they can't acknowledge the wrong their own side has done, I don't see any point in beginning to care how unfair they think it is. Because being fair clearly isn't truly one of their priorities.

95d07b7e642dbd969f531b0b5c14a543.png

The Steelworker's union is projecting this onto Trump tower in Chicago. For the past couple of months - not sure who was doing it - but some group was projecting the daily covid fatalities count on it. I love Chicago. :heart:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hang on to this link through the election, data junkies:

2020 General Election Early Vote Statistics

As data junky I will bump this up.
Plus I will link it with something that Youtube has thrown at me.

This is evidently very partisan but if the numbers are true as well as the ones in the link above it is possible that Trump already lost the whole game. Since in 2016 only about 8.5 million people voted in the state and now two weeks before election day we are already at 3.88 million towards the link. I mean larger turnout will almost surely mean more blue votes percentage wise, while the polls are within margin of error. Although they are probably "likely voter" based, so they are kinda flawed for this situation. What altogether kinda suggests blue version of what happened in Midwest 4 years ago, but in slow motion vote by mail mail fashion.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Alaska: Trump +4.6
Arizona: Biden +3.7
Colorado: Biden +12.8
Florida: Biden +4.1
Georgia: Biden +1.2
Iowa: Biden +0.6
Maine 2nd: Biden +1.2
Michigan: Biden +7.9
Minnesota: Biden +9.1
Missouri: Trump +6.2
Montana: Trump +8.6
Nebraska 2nd: Biden +7.3
Nevada: Biden +6.3
New Hampshire: Biden +11.5
North Carolina: Biden +3.2
Ohio: Biden +0.3
Pennsylvania: Biden +7.1
South Carolina: Trump +7.4
Texas: Trump +1.5
Virginia: Biden +12.9
Wisconsin: Biden +7.8

Let's see where we are.

Alaska: Trump +4.8
Arizona: Biden +3.8
Colorado: Biden +13.8
Florida: Biden +3.8
Georgia: Biden +1.3
Iowa: Biden +0.2
Maine 2nd: Biden +2.4
Michigan: Biden +7.9
Minnesota: Biden +9.1
Missouri: Trump +6.2
Montana: Trump +8.2
Nebraska 2nd: Biden +7.6
Nevada: Biden +6.3
New Hampshire: Biden +11.7
New Mexico: Biden +13.6
North Carolina: Biden +3.2
Ohio: Trump +0.4
Pennsylvania: Biden +6.7
South Carolina: Trump +7.3
Texas: Trump +1.4
Virginia: Biden +13.4
Wisconsin: Biden +7.4

Mostly very subtle changes or none at all.

The only real change is that Ohio in dancing around the balance is now slightly red. Although this is because of quite a number online polls that aren't really scientific and they have very low grade. However when you pile up 6 of those and classic polling stops this can still nudge things. Either way the picture is unclear.

Some are constantly mentioning New Mexico so I added the state into the list. But with that number I am pretty sure this is "Safe Blue" at this point. The same probably works for Virginia, New Hampshire and Colorado. They are just too far out and there is no time.

I didn't believe it but Georgia actually has a realistic shot in going blue. If it can add another 2 blue points to counter all possible shenanigans it could actually go blue.

However the top fact is that the time is running out. Therefore if something truly big doesn't happen in the next 10 or so days we are going into election day with these kinds of numbers. Which show clear favorite. Plus in a number of states quite decent amount of people already voted and therefore their votes are what they are.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Microphones will be muted during parts of Thursday's presidential debate

Posted by Axios 40 minutes ago. Good call, and I wonder how long till Trump pulls out.

The Commission on Presidential Debates adopted new rules on Monday to mute microphones to allow President Trump and Joe Biden two minutes of uninterrupted time per segment during Thursday night's debate, AP reports.

Why it matters: In the September debate, Trump interrupted Biden 71 times, compared with Biden's 22 interruptions of Trump.

What they're saying: The commission said in a statement it "had determined that it is appropriate to adopt measures intended to promote adherence to agreed upon rules and inappropriate to make changes to those rules," per AP.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also? I'm really going to miss Christmas, but I think voting for Biden is still the right thing to do.