• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Unless you watched it live, there will be no source that isnt highly biased for Biden. We are literally in a propaganda war with Democrats in control of the information. I am hope you are aware that social media also just got out of court for censorship of the election. So I will be posting a right leaning website, because the scale of this corruption is massive. You need to be aware that the media itself is corrupt, and not journalists. If you can't acknowledge that point, even hypothetically, then I can no longer engage in this conversation because we are in two completely different worlds. (And yeah I might get the states wrong, because I am going on memory from two weeks ago)

MICHIGAN POLL WATCHER: Ballots Were Turned In With No Names On Them

This is just one witness out of many, and its not just the poll watchers.

I also want to make it clear, how big this is and why this might spell the end of our country. I want to reiterate that I 100% think this election was rigged. If Trump manages to prove this fraud is real, what do you think will happen? This means many high end DNC officials and cosponsors will be accused of treason. The plutocracy, has control of the FBI as well, and its why they were able to pull off the Russian collusion conspiracy. This could even mean USA was manipulating the elections in other countries as well. Do you think they will make it easy for Trump to prove it? Absolutely not. They will have the media, their governors and their judges all denying it till the end and even going as far as terrorism to stop Trump.

I do not have my hopes up that Trump will overcome this. I wish the truth will come out finally about how corrupt and evil the Democratic party actually is up the chain of command. I just want justice, and a fair election. There is so much counter propaganda out, even on 4chan. That should say something serious.

So, truly, serious question; and I really do wish to know: With all due respect, what makes you think this? I'm not always convinced you're not just playing devils advocate out of boredom; but your wording here seems to suggest some actual emotional and mental distress here, and I would like to understand that... What has led you to buy into this...perspective...so heavily? :unsure:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, truly, serious question; and I really do wish to know: With all due respect, what makes you think this? I'm not always convinced you're not just playing devils advocate out of boredom; but your wording here seems to suggest some actual emotional and mental distress here, and I would like to understand that... What has led you to buy into this...perspective...so heavily? :unsure:

I didn't buy into anything. It's the truth. I wouldn't put so much fucking effort into into this if I didn't. I don't want to be subjecting myself to constant hatred and prejudice, but I do it because I am doing what I think is right. Do you really think the truth is ever the mainstream talking point?

------------

Floyd County terminates election director after state audit uncovers uncounted votes[

Funny how they keep "finding" votes.

The Cat

Staff member
I didn't buy into anything. It's the truth. I wouldn't put so much fucking effort into into this if I didn't. I don't want to be subjecting myself to constant hatred and prejudice, but I do it because I am doing what I think is right. Do you really think the truth is ever the mainstream talking point?

------------

Floyd County terminates election director after state audit uncovers uncounted votes[

Funny how they keep "finding" votes.

Hey take it easy cowpoke, im not hating or prejuding you right now; I'm trying to understand you...You're actually not answering the question, or explaining anything, I'm not trying to discredit you or argue with you, I'm literally just trying to understand you. This is a peace pipe moment from my perspective. Let's palaver like people supposedly do... What has led you to believing that is the truth. You say a lot of things in that post, I'm hoping you'll explain what has led to them...?:mellow:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Unless you watched it live, there will be no source that isnt highly biased for Biden. We are literally in a propaganda war with Democrats in control of the information. I am hope you are aware that social media also just got out of court for censorship of the election. So I will be posting a right leaning website, because the scale of this corruption is massive. You need to be aware that the media itself is corrupt, and not journalists. If you can't acknowledge that point, even hypothetically, then I can no longer engage in this conversation because we are in two completely different worlds. (And yeah I might get the states wrong, because I am going on memory from two weeks ago)

MICHIGAN POLL WATCHER: Ballots Were Turned In With No Names On Them

This is just one witness out of many, and its not just the poll watchers.

I also want to make it clear, how big this is and why this might spell the end of our country. I want to reiterate that I 100% think this election was rigged. If Trump manages to prove this fraud is real, what do you think will happen? This means many high end DNC officials and cosponsors will be accused of treason. The DNC plutocracy, has control of the FBI as well, and its why they were able to pull off the Russian collusion conspiracy. This could even mean USA was manipulating the elections in other countries as well. Do you think they will make it easy for Trump to prove it? Absolutely not. They will have the media, their governors and their judges all denying it till the end and even going as far as terrorism to stop Trump.

I do not have my hopes up that Trump will overcome this. I wish the truth will come out finally about how corrupt and evil the Democratic party actually is up the chain of command. I just want justice, and a fair election. There is so much counter propaganda out, even on 4chan. That should say something serious.

I asked about the broken water pipe. You're now moving on to something else. I want to take each claim you make, one-by-one. Otherwise, we're going to get lost in the quagmire.

You are making some serious allegations against a great number of people, myself included. And yet, the nature of the discourse has become so fraught that I cannot even express my genuine anger and frustration at all of this lest I be seen as biased or unable to discuss things in a reasonable manner.

The way I see it, for my reality to be true, we need one person to be lying: Donald Trump. For yours to be true, we need a web of evil and lies that extend across the country to thousands upon thousands of individuals. This seems so insane to me that I would normally give it no attention. But, we're at a point now where this misinformation has infected millions of people and our very way of life is at stake. Unless you've volunteered your time to help out at an election site, counting ballots, or done some other service to our country, you might not have a sufficient understanding of the process to know how truly bonkers these allegations are. Like, you're disparaging people who are volunteering to help our democracy...in service of a man whose sole motivation in live appears to be stroking his own ego. It's just plain wrong.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I asked about the broken water pipe. You're now moving on to something else. I want to take each claim you make, one-by-one. Otherwise, we're going to get lost in the quagmire.

You are making some serious allegations against a great number of people, myself included. And yet, the nature of the discourse has become so fraught that I cannot even express my genuine anger and frustration at all of this lest I be seen as biased or unable to discuss things in a reasonable manner.

The way I see it, for my reality to be true, we need one person to be lying: Donald Trump. For yours to be true, we need a web of evil and lies that extend across the country to thousands upon thousands of individuals. This seems so insane to me that I would normally give it no attention. But, we're at a point now where this misinformation has infected millions of people and our very way of life is at stake. Unless you've volunteered your time to help out at an election site, counting ballots, or done some other service to our country, you might not have a sufficient understanding of the process to know how truly bonkers these allegations are. Like, you're disparaging people who are volunteering to help our democracy...in service of a man whose sole motivation in live appears to be stroking his own ego. It's just plain wrong.

I am calling it quits now, because we've been through this song and dance how many times? I don't really feel like investing the energy into a debate, even if no one else was here. I am also angry, but I am also tired. Our realities are like mirror images of each other, and both sides think its the real one. We won't know who was real, until one side wins for real at this point.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey take it easy cowpoke, im not hating or prejuding you right now; I'm trying to understand you...You're actually not answering the question, or explaining anything, I'm not trying to discredit you or argue with you, I'm literally just trying to understand you. This is a peace pipe moment from my perspective. Let's palaver like people supposedly do... What has led you to believing that is the truth. You say a lot of things in that post, I'm hoping you'll explain what has led to them...?:mellow:

You won't be able to understand me, because to do so you have to be able to dismantle your entire perspective, and rebuild it into my own. It isn't one or two things that make me believe what I believe. Its innumerable things, over many years.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YfRW6ql.jpg

Explain how this happened.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I am calling it quits now, because we've been through this song and dance how many times? I don't really feel like investing the energy into a debate, even if no one else was here. I am also angry, but I am also tired. Our realities are like mirror images of each other, and both sides think its the real one. We won't know who was real, until one side wins for real at this point.

That's unfortunate. Just so you know, from my perspective, we couldn't even get past one example from your OP. I provided the first counterpoint gratis because it was the clearest (though also false) point you made. Upon asking follow-up questions about another of your points, you have provided me with effectively nothing. Instead, you jumped to yet another point and then quit the discussion.

How on Earth am I supposed to address this? Should I just sit back while you effectively accuse me and those I care about of being corrupt liars? But if I get angry and act rudely toward you my actions are provided as evidence of the "tolerant left." I feel like I'm being gaslighted by you and others here. And I'm hurt by it.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
YfRW6ql.jpg

Explain how this happened.

There isn't enough information for me to know what's happening there. We can't even confirm from that photo that the left photo preceded the right photo. What should I do with this?

The Cat

Staff member
You won't be able to understand me, because to do so you have to be able to dismantle your entire perspective, and rebuild it into my own. It isn't one or two things that make me believe what I believe. Its innumerable things, over many years.

So rather than answer any of the questions, or elaborate on any of your positions, you're just going to do...this...? :huh: Well... it seems perhaps my previous estimation was more correct than I'd hoped...how disappointing. I'd hoped you actually had something...real...-_-

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's unfortunate. Just so you know, from my perspective, we couldn't even get past one example from your OP. I provided the first counterpoint gratis because it was the clearest (though also false) point you made. Upon asking follow-up questions about another of your points, you have provided me with effectively nothing. Instead, you jumped to yet another point and then quit the discussion.

How on Earth am I supposed to address this? Should I just sit back while you call me and those I care about of being corrupt liars? But if I get angry and act rudely toward you my actions are provided as evidence of the "tolerant left." I feel like I'm being gaslighted by you and others here. And I'm hurt by it.

Walk away, and don't address it.

I should clarify one thing, I don't think democratic voters are the bad guys. I think the people running the party is, and everything they are tied to (like the msm). You guys are just the useful idiots (not trying to say this as an insult, but as a political term). You should also be aware, that if Trump does prove the fraud. It's the small people who will pay the price. Not the people behind it. They never do.

Also, you won't get any sympathy from me if your feelings were hurt because I won't engage you. Also, I am trying very hard to learn to not be reactive. Which is why I am stepping away before it begins. This has nothing to do with how you presented yourself, or your information. You were quite accommodating. But like I said above, I don't have the energy for this. I am garbage at communicating my points. I don't like looking like a fool because of it either.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So rather than answer any of the questions, or elaborate on any of your positions, you're just going to do...this...? :huh: Well... it seems perhaps my previous estimation was more correct than I'd hoped...how disappointing. I'd hoped you actually had something...real...-_-

Quit projecting. You know why I don't elaborate my positions on here? Because people take advantage of my vulnerability, and use it as an excuse to rip my apart instead of considering anything I have to say, or my position. It's not worth it.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I should clarify one thing, I don't think democratic voters are the bad guys. I think the people running the party is, and everything they are tied to (like the msm). You guys are just the useful idiots (not trying to say this as an insult, but as a political term). You should also be aware, that if Trump does prove the fraud. It's the small people who will pay the price. Not the people behind it. They never do.

You don't fully grasp my situation. My family knows some of these people. For example, my uncle knows Adam Schiff well (they both worked together prosecuting mobsters decades ago), donates to his campaign, and is actively participating in the ongoing election litigation against Trump.

To you, these people are faces on a television or names on a screen. To others, they are real people.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There isn't enough information for me to know what's happening there. We can't even confirm from that photo that the left photo preceded the right photo. What should I do with this?

IT doesn't matter, look closer. Trump lost votes, Biden gained votes. The Left photo came first, the Right photo came 2nd. How did Trump lose 20k~ votes?

The Cat

Staff member

How on Earth am I supposed to address this? Should I just sit back while you effectively accuse me and those I care about of being corrupt liars? But if I get angry and act rudely toward you my actions are provided as evidence of the "tolerant left." I feel like I'm being gaslighted by you and others here. And I'm hurt by it.

Pretty much man, I dont like to believe but it sure seems so :(

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't fully grasp my situation. My family knows some of these people. For example, my uncle knows Adam Schiff well (they both worked together prosecuting mobsters decades ago), donates to his campaign, and is actively participating in the ongoing election litigation against Trump.

To you, these people are faces on a television or names on a screen. To others, they are real people.

As long as they didn't participate in election fraud, they will be fine regardless of what happens. I'm referring mostly to the pollsters who actively took part in fraud, the election board etc. Legal action isn't illegal.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
IT doesn't matter, look closer. Trump lost votes, Biden gained votes. The Left photo came first, the Right photo came 2nd. How did Trump lose 20k~ votes?

How do I know the left photo came first? Provide me with the video please. By doing so, I can then look at the timestamp, and compare the counts to other networks/sources. Votes are reported independently through the AP and Edison, so the first step would be to confirm whether the same shift in count occurred under both systems. If it did, then one might need to look at Pennsylvania SOS website or elsewhere. If they didn't occur in both systems, then it could have been due to one of them incorrectly entering info and correcting it.

The Cat

Staff member
Quit projecting. You know why I don't elaborate my positions on here? Because people take advantage of my vulnerability, and use it as an excuse to rip my apart instead of considering anything I have to say, or my position. It's not worth it.

I feel sorry for you. Truly I do. You just threw away two oportunities from two different people to give any real evidence that you're not just gaslighting people and trolling. that you actually stand for what you claim to. And you just swat it aside to shoot your own self in the foot. It's like you're compelled to invalidate your own argument preemptively. I suppose it makes about as much sense as anything else you're saying. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you in life to make you this way. But I dont think I can invest the emotional energy into you anymore where this is concerned. Good luck with life, I hope you find some measure of peace.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do I know the left photo came first? Provide me with the video please. By doing so, I can then look at the timestamp, and compare the counts to other networks/sources. Votes are reported independently through the AP and Edison, so the first step would be to confirm whether the same shift in count occurred under both systems. If it did, then one might need to look at Pennsylvania SOS website or elsewhere. If they didn't occur in both systems, then it could have been due to one of them incorrectly entering info and correcting it.

At 0:04 and the last 2 seconds of the video.

Its quite difficult to find livestreams with the actual count, as they were conveniently all taken down.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel sorry for you. Truly I do. You just threw away two oportunities from two different people to give any real evidence that you're not just gaslighting people and trolling. that you actually stand for what you claim to. And you just swat it aside to shoot your own self in the foot. It's like you're compelled to invalidate your own argument preemptively. I suppose it makes about as much sense as anything else you're saying. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you in life to make you this way. But I dont think I can invest the emotional energy into you anymore where this is concerned. Good luck with life, I hope you find some measure of peace.

Please explain to me how I am gaslighting. Walking away from a debate, is not gaslighting. Calling the Democratic leaders corrupt and evil, is not gaslighting. What is gaslighting, is calling Trump and Republicans corrupt and evil, then guilt tripping me and saying im the bad guy for calling establishment democrats corrupt and evil. Learn to tell the difference between gaslighting and cognitive dissonance.