• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I pulled the lever for Biden. Then I went home and cried in the bathtub while cold water showered me.

I am perhaps the wrong person to say it but I really think that you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. The third parties really don't matter in this situation and if you are risking COVID then it is kinda logical that you throw your vote somewhere where it will count for something. I even think I came across some research where half of Biden voter's are simply anti Trump voters. So yeah, you evidently aren't alone in this situation.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Please let the madness end, please let the madness end, please let the madness end...

*sees Florida*

PLEASE LET THE MADNESS END...

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
037cf39cdf6aced31f70ceba9f98b4e3.png

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never drank alcohol and im not sure it'd fix this or make it worse what does alcohol do to anxiety

either way my mother would never let me bring alocohol into the house.

As an occasional drinker, I’d say you’re better off without the chaos of drunkenness. :) If it gets too stressful, give yourself a few minutes to breathe and relax, focus your attention on things that make you happy. :heart:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As an occasional drinker, I’d say you’re better off without the chaos of drunkenness. :) If it gets too stressful, give yourself a few minutes to breathe and relax, focus your attention on things that make you happy. :heart:

youtube has recommended me a bird i shall love the birds and imagine there's not impending doom about to happen.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I've never drank alcohol and im not sure it'd fix this or make it worse what does alcohol do to anxiety

either way my mother would never let me bring alocohol into the house.

It depends on a few things. But a drink or two can in theory and in my case lower anxiety...for a brief time.

The Cat

Staff member
God damn it Florida dont you fucking toy with me. :mellow:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For me this is a night of meh vs. total devastation
I will also add that people who vote based on their money and disregarding moral depravity are banned from my existence. I actually hate people who are like that. Trump has tons of circumstantial evidence and multiple depositions that he rapes little girls. Even the sexual harassment shit he is on video confessing to is enough to warrant my disgust. I'd happily lose half my meager income than have a violator celebrated in office. I'd be homeless and decrepit and doomed before I'd support such atrocity. People who make choices on mone are hideous excuses for existence.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I understand it right Ohio and NC look much more blue then expected at this point. But I am unsure if this is with mailed votes in combination.

The Cat

Staff member
How did Mitch win reelection lol.

He sounds like an evil Jimmy Stewart, and has an superior frog sack. You know. The important things. :dry: (he's actually pretty good at what he does. The horrible horrible things that he does. It's the power of the frog sack. All of Tsathoggua's chosen manifest one. It is known. :dry: