• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump 2020

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is established fact everywhere outside your bubble. But given your impressive record of ignorance, I would not expect you to know that.

Nah, people with your opinion are also a bubble, but your bubble is a lot smaller. Its statistically proven there are more right leaning, moderates, independants, and non-voters than there are progressive leftists. You just think you are a majority, because your people have the media backing them, and have the loudest people. That is really all there is to it.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Lincoln Project is holding accountable those who would violate their oaths to the Constitution and would put others before Americans.

OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box.

We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

:happy0065:

That’s actually something I can get behind. :) Finally!

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1rwvc9.jpg

Seriously, though, I am wondering what is going to blow. This kind of pressure can only build so long.
Once people feel like the system cannot resolve the problems, what is going to happen next?

Believe me, I’ve been asking myself that question ever since Trump won the election back in 2016. :mellow: Personally, I’ve become so disillusioned now that I’m tempted to suggest that we “govern ourselves”, in a sense. If we can’t trust those with authority, why not trust ourselves instead? (And NO, I’m not suggesting anarchy here. I’m just saying, maybe we should consider the possibility that we can at least take care of ourselves and those less fortunate without needing the government to butt in.)

Nicodemus

Nah, people with your opinion are also a bubble, but your bubble is a lot smaller. Its statistically proven there are more right leaning, moderates, independants, and non-voters than there are progressive leftists. You just think you are a majority, because your people have the media backing them, and have the loudest people. That is really all there is to it.
What is a progressive leftist, pray tell?

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP

Also most internet venues- which are pretty consistently younger, more educated, foreign to the US, and from cities- all demographics that swing heavily to the left. They have no concept at all of the majority of america that has an actual life beyond technology. Most of them are just weak pretentious nerds that can only compete by bullying in numbers. Right-leaning nerds are pretty rare- so I think it might be up to us to bridge the gap of misunderstanding.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
1rwvc9.jpg

Seriously, though, I am wondering what is going to blow. This kind of pressure can only build so long.
Once people feel like the system cannot resolve the problems, what is going to happen next?

This is important, and it's kind of on democrats here. Help us work out some kind of compromise for you that doesn't involve just kicking the officials we elect to office out, because that's clearly unfair and we've never gotten as riled up about kicking your elected officials out as you have. Can you not release some pressure on your own unless you get everything that you want when you want it? What if we reduced defense spending a bit to pay for couples therapy?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Believe me, I’ve been asking myself that question ever since Trump won the election back in 2016. :mellow: Personally, I’ve become so disillusioned now that I’m tempted to suggest that we “govern ourselves”, in a sense. If we can’t trust those with authority, why not trust ourselves instead? (And NO, I’m not suggesting anarchy here. I’m just saying, maybe we should consider the possibility that we can at least take care of ourselves and those less fortunate without needing the government to butt in.)

Yeah I agree with this. But the only person calling for you and me and everyone else to have a seat at the table and take the power we have back isn't a single fucking Democrat in the bunch and sure as shit isn't a single GOP member. They proclaim their undying support Trump. Trump. Not the country, not even to their voters. To Trump.

Van Drew pledges undying support for Trump as he switches parties - POLITICO

So if you actually want to take care of ourselves and the less fortunate without the authoritarian bullying of the GOP or the spineless mousiness of the Dems, you vote for the only person willing to say they want that same thing that isn't a Democrat or a Republican. The rest of these turds are noise.

Despotic Ocelot

Permabanned
Believe me, I’ve been asking myself that question ever since Trump won the election back in 2016.

Let's see how your comment has aged after the last 3 years of the regime...

Well, now that the election is over and we're about to see the worst in humanity all over again since the Holocaust...I'm going to go back on a temporary hiatus now and continue studying for my Java exam.

You were maligned for putting it on the same level as nazis, but now that we've had 3 years let's take a look back at everything the regime's done (and everything it's worshippers have done) and ask...

Have we seen the worst of humanity in the last 3 years? (the question is obviously ironic :tongue: )

By the way (in my role as reporter of news the media never mentions) the republican party has canceled the primary election in South Carolina, Nevada, Arizona and Kansas. Those 4 states will not have a republican primary election, because dear leader.

Not fascist at all, noooo.

Jaguar

Trump voters, don't whine later on if you find that Trump isn't making America "great again" as you've expected him to. You're responsible for voting him in, so deal with it.

This guy is dealing with it in the best way possible:

And even better : Chris Gibbs, a 61-year-old grain and cattle farmer in Shelby County, is launching an exploratory committee to weigh a campaign to unseat Rep. Jim Jordan (R., Urbana)

He won't vote for Trump again and wants to kick Jim Jordan to the curb. Fine by me.

Despotic Ocelot

Permabanned
Question directed at any Trump worshipper in general...

I wanted to know if I provided you a list (a long list, like tens of thousands of letters long) of everything Trump's said and done in the last 3 years, would you provide a response to each thing on that list? As in saying "This is bad and I disavow it", or "This is not bad and this is the reason why"

I'm not saying to get into a debate or discussion about the things. What I'm proposing here is just... for you to respond to each of the things. Just so I can see what you say. I want to see how many things in a row someone will rationalize away as 'not what it appears to be', and the degree of excusing that gets employed... can Trump really shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a voter?

I ask because I think seeing a super, super long list of excusings and rationalizations would make a statement on it's own - just from the sight of it. The word cult gets thrown around a lot, but as everyone knows memes are sometimes better at getting things across than a word... and I think such a list would in fact qualify as a meme despite not being a picture. The length of the list itself is, in effect, the 'picture'.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Question directed at any Trump worshipper in general... I wanted to know if I provided you a list (a long list, like tens of thousands of letters long) of everything Trump's said and done in the last 3 years, would you provide a response to each thing on that list? As in saying "This is bad and I disavow it", or "This is not bad and this is the reason why" I'm not saying to get into a debate or discussion about the things. What I'm proposing here is just... for you to respond to each of the things. Just so I can see what you say. I want to see how many things in a row someone will rationalize away as 'not what it appears to be', and the degree of excusing that gets employed... can Trump really shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose a voter? I ask because I think seeing a super, super long list of excusings and rationalizations would make a statement on it's own - just from the sight of it. The word cult gets thrown around a lot, but as everyone knows memes are sometimes better at getting things across than a word... and I think such a list would in fact qualify as a meme despite not being a picture. The length of the list itself is, in effect, the 'picture'.
Not a worshipper, but I'm game to meet your avalanche of his misdeeds with an avalanche of rationalizations/dismissals.

Despotic Ocelot

Permabanned
Not a worshipper, but I'm game to meet your avalanche of his misdeeds with an avalanche of rationalizations/dismissals.

Oh wow. Ok. Was not expecting someone to actually take that up lol.

But ok, if you'll do it then I'll post it. Should I post it as it's own thread, or as a post in here?

Jaguar

The look of playful amusement on bushes face is priceless- like being blissfully transported back in time to his college days.

You saw that, too? lol. GW was a good sport. Trump would have done the opposite and flipped his lid.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh wow. Ok. Was not expecting someone to actually take that up lol. But ok, if you'll do it then I'll post it. Should I post it as it's own thread, or as a post in here?
Here is as good a place is any I think, but wherever you feel- just tag me.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
You saw that, too? lol. GW was a good sport. Trump would have done the opposite and flipped his lid.
Trump isn't a ducker. He'd take both shoes in the face, tweet about it for months, and leverage aid to Mexico to have the the guy kidnapped.

Jaguar

Trump isn't a ducker. He'd take both shoes in the face, tweet about it for months, and leverage aid to Mexico to have the the guy kidnapped.

He can't even handle a protester at a rally. He yells, "Get him the hell out of here!" What a pussy.