• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trico

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
It's Trico muthatruckas! Rejoice!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4"]TRICO footage[/YOUTUBE]

Finally something new. Beta (alpha?) footage so it's bound to change a bit until we get to play it, but it looks ace already. Not too sure about the monster aesthetics yet, personally...And I do hope the music is not representative of the final product either. How I'd love if they got Michiru Oshima and Pentagon from the first game to do the soundtrack again...

Damn yet another thing Team Ico steals from Team Andromeda! "Boy and his dog" concept...haha, well not really, but I use every opportunity I have to remind people of PD and how it was so special back in the day.

Anyways, thoughts?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Posted to add :

This is early test footage from well over a year ago that was shown internally. This is not a trailer that would be shown at E3. This is not an indication that the game will be shown at this year's E3, or even this year's TGS.

This is just that test footage. All it confirms is that the game exists (duh!), and that it features a boy and a birdrat colossus that aids him.

The Music is from MILLER'S CROSSING, a 1990's Coen Brothers movie. Just a placeholder.