• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Transparency: What do you know about transparency?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Transparency: What do you know about transparency as well trying to be transparent in your interpersonal relations and dialogue? In a healing journey transparency may help heal. Additionally a sojourner may discover their true self. Do you possess transparency? Does it collate with being honest?" How can seeing (Witnessing in others) human vulnerability, and in addition for you to show your own vulnerability become as beacon of hope plus strength? Being vulnerable doesn't have to be threatening. Just be sincere, open and honest."

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I at least know when "lightsun" is exposed to the realities of the "truth" they advocate and espouse.

Whatever, "lightsun" is? Least, they admit, they actually don't believe in the alleged "truths" they espouse beyond what others can be manipulated into their own definition.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Revealing our feelings of our own inner sanctified universe, our body reveals non verbal language. This is to say our own body, language, speech, and inner universe and our true feelings are manifest to the world without us being totally aware. Some are more adept at hiding their real emotions, but even with them one can pick up clues. The adult thing to do is to freely acknowledge our emotion. I feel angry, depressed what have you. It is just that we are not taught to reveal our inner emotions in this society.

Everything in balance, moderation and a sense of decorum for people who reveal too much as well as too little are generally not well, and are in need of healing. In my school days, a person came to me and poured their life story. I was astounded. It was nervous energy and they felt they could trust me. They needed to get it all out at once. Obviously this is not what I mean. The other spectrum is people who are afraid of getting hurt and hide behind defense mechanisms of anger, too much humor, and silence.

Transparency is the ability to reveal and share with another human being true feeling about shared or similar emotions, and transparency is being able to get in touch with, identify emotions, and share those without fear. It is special in communicating with a person who speaks the same "language" you do. It can be very intoxicating. It is special in communicating with a person who speaks the same "language" you do. It can be very intoxicating. I will say in regarding myself it is an essence through sharing of yourself with another unique being, either through shared thought, sharing of feelings or experiences.
It is a sharing of one's inner self with such another which establishes a lasting eternal connection by merging a soul.

I shall share, it is a belief any sharing of deep feelings, deep thoughts and abstracted thinking helps to fortify spirit de corps. It is profound. It is no mistaking it. I said endorphins were arising.
It is how I feel at times when I write. It is as if tapping into a universal well filled brimming with wise sayings. They come unbidden to me. I am in flow. I certainly feel creative. An ecstasy if you will. Yes, a deep true sharing feels deep richness. As such it adds spice to life.

Sharing your phenomenological inner realm both transparency plus hurt are being revealed. There seems to be a right moment when the group is in harmonious fashion, wave-length as well an energy frequency when sharing from the innermost soul occurs and it's effects are quite felt in your own heart. This shared universe phenomenon is profound and strikes others to their core thus is a source of inspiration for others. I may be have shown enough manifest trustfulness to a degree for others to open up to my soul. That is honor of highest proportion. It is the rarest of honors when another human being shares of him self's or her self's heart.

It truly is at least if one knows the full significance of this magical act and this is the revealing and sharing of one living soul to another. For my view it really is as a two way street. For i am transparent thus safe. Of a true paramount importance and necessary for healing; trust and revealing of one's true self and not a 'safe' mask put on for societies sake and not your own. In the end following this road will lead you nowhere. You will have died in vain never being true to yourself or ever really discovering yourself.

"Conceivably a fully actualized individual is fully healed and cannot be hurt. They would not be ashamed or have any secret that they could not or would not share. In MY "healing" journey I am more transparent. After all it is only ego and self-esteem. These can be transcended. Full transparency is beyond me, quite honestly. But we are on a spectrum of healing, growing, self-actualizing and evolving."