• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Three days to settle a wager - fidelia's e type

What is fid's enneagram type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would say that both 1 and 9 are possible, but probably not 1w2. My mom is ISFJ 1w2, and you vibe nothing like her at all. She's got this "I'm a benevolent force that will fix your life!" feel, which when coupled with Fe is very Fe. You seem more principled and collected and a bit more 'detached'.

The thing is, I'm still struggling to understand E9, so I really can't tell the difference between 1w9 and 9w1.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I've found it very interesting and will continuing replying as I can!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Give me your top five things you Hate.

Give me your top five things you Admire.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Man. That's kind of hard. Not a ton comes to mind for either list, at least that stands out as a top priority. I'll think about it.

Lark

I wish there was a Fidelia appreciate society and stuff... :wubbie:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Hate: Duplicity, Spitefulness, People who take advantage of other's weaknesses, Complacency, Avoidance
Admire: Ability to be honest when it is hard, proactivity, gratefulness, work ethic, reliability...innovation too!

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
You may be my publicist. :)

Canada DOES have the (dubious) distinction of having a hot prime minister with good hair who prefers to be shirtless a lot.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Canada DOES have the (dubious) distinction of having a hot prime minister with good hair who prefers to be shirtless a lot.

Lark

Sounds like Putin, well, not the hair.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1 definitely. lean toward 1w9 so/sp, altho for longest time considered 1w2 so/sp. i don't see the same level of outer spazzy googly-eyedness. a deeper enjoyment of quiet and slowness, seemingly, too.

you also seem super committed. i've noticed a desire to meet people on their own terms, commit to being constructive, work with whatever is there, etc, in many situations in which it would be REALLLLLY hard not to react. very community oriented, what's best for everyone, willing to take a backseat for the greater good.

also real strength in effectively establishing common ground, simplifying and resolving issues. i always have enjoyed the contrast in your desire to make your perspective digestible, focused, and immediately useful for others, and my attachment to showing things my oh so messy, me-first way.

as contrasted with my 9w1 mom, i see less taken-for-granted assumptions and fully BEING in the same context as others as a 9, with a shift in emphasis towards really trusting your own process of deciding. 9w1s definitely are deliberaters too, but it seems like they have to get this trust thing right first to a much greater degree to begin working in a steady, constructive way (i relate!!). 1s are just kind of born ready to be constructive. 9s have to first find a good mood.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Thank you for responding! I remember us discussing my type a long time ago, as I was a slightly different flavoured Infj. I need to go back and reread the description with those instinctual variants.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for responding! I remember us discussing my type a long time ago, as I was a slightly different flavoured Infj. I need to go back and reread the description with those instinctual variants.

glad to help. my thesis adviser was an infj 1w9 so/sp, as was one of my best friends in college. excellent, disciplined communicators who truly helped me steady out and had a knack for helping me see a more focused sense of the social situation. i also dated an intj 1w9 so/sp for a couple of years. 1w9 leads with responsibility and supports with appreciation. 9w1 is more optimistic and dreamy and pleasure-oriented, whereas 1w9 emphasizes contribution more consistently and with more matter of fact is-what-it is accountability. (altho 1, when relaxed and trusting and balanced, definitely builds on some of that enjoying myself, sailing e7 energy; to me, this seems to be more of an excitement thing than a literal pleasure thing).

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Someone else suggested 1w9 so/sx. Do you know any of those? How would they seem different?

I am a kind of sloppy about my surroundings one if I am a one. I wonder if lacking sp instinct could account for that or no. It's not that I dont enjoy tidiness, and usually even amongst disarray I know where to find things, but it's always been an issue for me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another member and I have a friendly bet on the go about what my enneagram type is. Nothing quite fits perfectly, but the two contenders are:

Type 1 OR Type 9

I need your votes by the midnight of the 11th, mountain time!

How do I vibe? Any details you care to add are welcome. Perhaps noteworthy is that my life was significantly influenced by my enfj likely 1w2 mother. Calling any and all who care to take a stab at it, but I'll summon a few to get the ball rolling....

So who won the bet?