• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypoC Gallery - share your art!

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
We want a sketch about feelers ;p

image.jpg

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Haha I know a female ENTP who does that all the time ;)
I cannot compliment someone unless I'm truly convinced with what I think of them, my face reveals what I'm truly feeling about whoever I interact with, specially when they piss me off
Meh, I doubt it.

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Oh well..

:newwink: :p

I believe the first part about the ENTP girl cause afterall, most women/girls are a bit loopy regardless of type, but that's mostly society's fault. I do however have trouble believing the second part about your brave and heroic tendency to honestly express how you feel in a given situation. I just don't believe that coming from any ENFJ, I'm sorry.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe the first part about the ENTP girl cause afterall, most women/girls are a bit loopy regardless of type, but that's mostly society's fault. I do however have trouble believing the second part about your brave and heroic tendency to honestly express how you feel in a given situation. I just don't believe that coming from any ENFJ, I'm sorry.

Do you call not expressing my opinion about people unless I'm convinced about it bravery? Or do you call ENFJs liers?? Is that Fe in your opinion?! So you think a non-feeler should tell people things like "oh you look ugly, oh your clothes are horrible, oh you are so stupid"? Really Ignorance is hate?
I don't know about other feelers, but I simply don't need to lie, if I don't think a girl is beautiful or I like her clothes or make up etc. I simply don't give my opinion about it, I keep it for myself, it's non of my business anyway..
But when I truly find them beautiful I would do it, I just praise and encourage them, being ENFJ that's my nature, so unless they ask for my opinion, I don't give it.. If they asked for my opinion and I happen to not like it, I would just give them suggestions on how to enhance their look choices in the future from my own prespective..
However I do look at people with my heart as well, even when a lady doesn't have the best appearance but have a lovely presence and is a nice person and I like her, I truly see her beautiful, and if she asks me I would tell her yes you are beautiful..

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Do you call not expressing my opinion about people unless I'm convinced about it bravery? Or do you call ENFJs liers?? Is that Fe in your opinion?! So you think a non-feeler should tell people things like "oh you look ugly, oh your clothes are horrible, oh you are so stupid"? Really Ignorance is hate?
I don't know about other feelers, but I simply don't need to lie, if I don't think a girl is beautiful or I like her clothes or make up etc. I simply don't give my opinion about it, I keep it for myself, it's non of my business anyway..
But when I truly find them beautiful I would do it, I just praise and encourage them, being ENFJ that's my nature, so unless they ask for my opinion, I don't give it.. If they asked for my opinion and I happen to not like it, I would just give them suggestions on how to enhance their look choices in the future from my own prespective..
However I do look at people with my heart as well, even when a lady doesn't have the best appearance but have a lovely presence and is a nice person and I like her, I truly see her beautiful, and if she asks me I would tell her yes you are beautiful..

I seriously doubt it.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just did this on paint with my mouse.

Anyway, this is a typical neo-liberal fascist vancouverite. Yes, they usually have small little beady blackened eyes that show no discernible flicker of human life or remorse. Generally they appear calm and non-feeling at all times and are remarkably stoic. Generally, they all look and act the same and are trendy to a fault.

Many are of questionable gender or sexuality, and prefer "genderfluid" preferences, and tend to smoke e-cigarettes, and are never without their Apple macbooks or other related Apple electronic gadgets.

neoliberalvancouverfascistm_1.png

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=27014]florpoetis[/MENTION]
Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love them! :wubbie:

Aww thank you!! :blush: I'm generally very critical of my work so it means a lot. :heart:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love that your art totally goes with your personal aesthetic. Like you have totally branded yourself even if you didn't intend to. I can look at your pictures and think yup, that's florpoetis :D It's awesome

Really?? Haha I never thought of it that way! They say consistency is good for an artist. :D

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Really?? Haha I never thought of it that way! They say consistency is good for an artist. :D

What I love about it is it seems so effortless for you too. Dominant Fi you are indeed, and your work shines true to you and no one else :newwink:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whether this is "art" is debatable, but... One of the only things my dad asked for, for Christmas, was a magnet/set of magnets for the dishwasher that would indicate if the dishes were dirty or clean. And he wanted me to DIY it.

So...

IMG_4074.jpg

(it's a self-portrait.)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Typology Central Art Gallery