• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Principle of Unification. The Implicate / Explicate polarity of awareness.

KitchenFly

The Principle of Unification.

The Implicate / Explicate polarity of awareness.

Some who are reading this will know way back in 1998 I matched the sixteen MBTI types plus I added two types missing being ambidexter's types with the eighteen winged enneagram types of eighteen egoic mind sets. I labelled them and suggested that link between the earth magnetic pole and the human heart and mind may exist. That was the idea of drawing an enneagram with a line from half way between Points 9&1 down to Point five because it looked like the earth magnetic pole. The heart has a electromagnetic field and the brain has electromagnetic activity. The hearts field stretches out 1.5 meters from heart. I never sheared the description of what is unique for these two types. So early today at church in prayer, I made a commitment within to the holy spirit of service and later went to bed and woke up and while laying and wakening one after another the two unique properties for each the INTFP and ESNTJ popped into mind one after another. So over coffee I thought it was time I shear or record the two two word descriptions.

Ambidexters: INTFP - Field of Interest.

Ambidexters: ESNTJ - Focus of Attention.

5w6 has an Ambidexters T&F function: INTFP its ambidexters focus being- Field of Interest.

1W9 has an Ambidexters S&N function: ESNTJ - Focus of Attention.

Its about four parts Field , Interest , Focus , Attention. Four simple parts that we to easterly over look in the search of something more complicated. AS more complicated explanation.

Its like a depth and breadth of how we focus our attention.

All persons have all nine energies and eighteen egoic mind sets operating within minds operations. As three instincts and six instinctual variants.

I have not attempted to draft a typology for these to types I drafting typologies is not my gift. But maybe its time to summons the energy and have a go. I would prefer someone else do this because its not what I am good at.