• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The power of image

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have always been fascinated from the distance with ability to reshape things or make them look as something they are not. What is fascinating since often people can't notice something familiar of the image is taken away. In other words we in general don't see the other person but social image of this person.

For this reason I will make a little test and anyone who is interested can play.

RULES

1. I will give one picture of a person and people should try to guess who the person is.

2. If you already know the correct answer don't spoil this for others, keep it for yourself. (I will post the answer is 3 days)

3. If you have figured it out you can post the answer under a spoiler. In the case you don't want any spoliers or clues don't scroll down the thread.

Picture

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Ah ... missing a feature. Now I came thought of it and I know what this mean.. can he be.. um, er *spoiled answer here*?

Or do you want me to pm you the answer or leave it as it is?

Here:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I guess that this is it from suggestions.

Ah ... missing a feature. Now I came thought of it and I know what this mean.. can he be.. um, er *spoiled answer here*?

Or do you want me to pm you the answer or leave it as it is?

Here:

You are correct.

hitler-without-a-mustache-28639-1268331901-46.jpg

What I find interesting is that even a person that everbody everywhere saw so many times can change only one key facial feature to become almost unrecognizable. Therefore almost everybody would probably walk right next to the Hitler without realizing that it was him. It is litterally the mustache that made him "the Hitler".

I did similar stuff/changes and many people who knew me even looked directly at me, but they just didn't recognize me.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9

You are correct.

What I find interesting is that even a person that everbody everywhere saw so many times can change only one key facial feature to become almost unrecognizable. Therefore almost everybody would probably walk right next to the Hitler without realizing that it was him. It is litterally the mustache that made him "the Hitler".

I did similar stuff/changes and many people who knew me even looked directly at me, but they just didn't recognize me.

I was confused why a picture of hitler, which was the first thing I saw, appeared and I was confused what would it mean by "missing feature". It was then I looked at the text again that it made real sense what the whole thread is about. Whoa, a bit of a surprise for me lol.

Very interesting. If hitler was not in his uniform and walked pass the street, I probably won't even notice he was there at all myself. It was the rest of his facial feature that gave the clue away, and the way that the hair is combed.

See what others got to say about this.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I guessed the same thing. I didn't know he'd reveal the answer so soon though lol

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have always been fascinated from the distance with ability to reshape things or make them look as something they are not. What is fascinating since often people can't notice something familiar of the image is taken away. In other words we in general don't see the other person but social image of this person.

For this reason I will make a little test and anyone who is interested can play.

RULES

1. I will give one picture of a person and people should try to guess who the person is.

2. If you already know the correct answer don't spoil this for others, keep it for yourself. (I will post the answer is 3 days)

3. If you have figured it out you can post the answer under a spoiler. In the case you don't want any spoliers or clues don't scroll down the thread.

Picture

The purple blazer makes it easy! Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka!

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You are correct.

BTW, given this person's role, wouldn't an alternative title for the thread (given the spoiler) be