• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Mask Questions His T-Dominance (Actually serious)

D'Ascoyne

Have you ever/Do you ever get stressed on someone else's behalf? Let's say a friend of yours has an exam the next day, but they're out with you. They've clearly chosen to hang out with you and you're both having a jolly time, but you also know your friend has to get some (more) studying done. How do you feel about this? How do you react, if at all? Do you say anything?

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Have you ever/Do you ever get stressed on someone else's behalf? Let's say a friend of yours has an exam the next day, but they're out with you. They've clearly chosen to hang out with you and you're both having a jolly time, but you also know your friend has to get some (more) studying done. How do you feel about this? How do you react, if at all? Do you say anything?

Mmmm...I'd be worried for them on occasion, but I don't think I'd say anything about it. I'd just sort of think about it till something else popped up and then forget about it for a bit. And that's only if they said something about it. If they didn't I wouldn't care. XD

D'Ascoyne

Mmmm...I'd be worried for them on occasion, but I don't think I'd say anything about it. I'd just sort of think about it till something else popped up and then forget about it for a bit. And that's only if they said something about it. If they didn't I wouldn't care. XD

Sorry, just noticed this reply now.

I've noticed this in the xxxP types I know, across the board. An xxxJ will likely be bugged by it, even if they don't say anything. Degrees of concern alter with the importance of the event/exam/assignment at hand, but whenever I see someone express concern for someone else on this level, they have turned out to be xxxJ, though usually it's ExxJ. Also, I'm speaking about relations where it's a LTR or good friendships, though I did have a xxTJ prof who cared a great deal about students completing assignments on time and being well-prepared. She'd pick on everyone in class and ask questions about the material to gauge if we were keeping up. It totally worked. Staying on top of readings became just as big a priority as studying for a test and later, all that reading made it so much easier in the final exam.

xxxP profs also do/can care about this, but they're just much more hands-off. I think my favourite prof was an ENTP. I stayed on top of readings for his class as well but mostly out of fun, and less fear of being called on. ;)

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP

I took the test and got INTP, and I do find myself relating to Ne aux a good deal. Not as sure of dom Ti though--the phase I for me was more like the Fi one, minus the response to conflict. XD That said, I relate to the INTP aux Ne more. Though I was very confident in my judgements earlier in life.

Also, this:
INFPs seek a life of passion and intensity. They want to know what it means to be fully alive and how they might cultivate a rich and abundant life. They gravitate toward experiences that arouse or intensify feelings of passion, inspiration, or meaning. They may turn to relationships, novels, poetry, music, travel, or activism to achieve their desired level of intensity.

Looking at the other descriptions, they're confusing as fuck to me, but I think I relate to the feeling type descriptions a little more. Probably N as well, but I'm not sure what an N order is vs. an S order in practice, so...don't know. If intuitive, probably Intuition > Feeling, and actually same goes for if sensing.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seconding ura's comment but would need to interact with you more to have a more solid opinion.

D'Ascoyne

I took the test and got INTP, and I do find myself relating to Ne aux a good deal. Not as sure of dom Ti though--the phase I for me was more like the Fi one, minus the response to conflict. XD That said, I relate to the INTP aux Ne more. Though I was very confident in my judgements earlier in life.

Also, this:

Looking at the other descriptions, they're confusing as fuck to me, but I think I relate to the feeling type descriptions a little more. Probably N as well, but I'm not sure what an N order is vs. an S order in practice, so...don't know. If intuitive, probably Intuition > Feeling, and actually same goes for if sensing.

This is from the other thread I mentioned upthread: