• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leonardo was always my least favorite/least relatable, so I reject his %.

1718221794029.png

I wish the creator specified if these were based on the original comics (ideal), 1987 movie (acceptable), its subsequent animated series (also acceptable)... or all the crap after that (which I refuse to count/deeply dislike, haha).

Also... WHERE'S CASEY JONES?! :sadbanana:

The Cat

The Cat in the Tinfoil Hat..
Staff member
1718222273493.png

I didnt hate the nickelodeon one as far as reboots go I felt it a decent compromise.​

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I didnt hate the nickelodeon one as far as reboots go I felt it a decent compromise.​

I hated the Nick animation and yelled, "THIS IS FAKE AND DUMB AND BAD :irked: " at the TV before switching it off.
As any mature adult would.

The Cat

The Cat in the Tinfoil Hat..
Staff member
Ultimately as long as the Cowabunga Spirit of Michelangelo remains in tact and Donatello "does machines" Raphael remains cool but rude, and leonardo remains an insufferable poster boy who's afraid of snakes and trusting his team mates. I'm pretty much down. I think Splinter could do with a little Roshification, but then I think everyone on earth could do with a smidge of that.

I hated the animation and yelled, "THIS IS FAKE AND DUMB AND BAD :irked: " at the TV before switching it off.
As any mature adult would.
I'm evil though. And a monster who feeds upon fear, shame, lust, and Pizza. I'm allowed to tolerate it.

And no before you make the accusation I'm Not Michael Bey. I do have some redeeming qualities.

Also imagining it is the same version of our ninja turtles from an objectively worse timeline and time distorted.

I'm never going to love any ninja turtles like the first season of the 80's animated one. Shredder and Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady I maintain would make a hilarious work place comedy. The Technodrome is the perfect metaphor for so much right now.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

(Corvus corax)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I already know I'm getting Donatello.

Last edited: