• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roman Emperor Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
roman-emperor

You are the most like Augustus (70%).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

(Corvus corax)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1718238387579.png

Marcus Aurelius: Marcus Aurelius, a philosopher-king, stands out as a beacon of stoic philosophy and enlightened rule during the Roman Empire. His reign was marked by a commitment to duty, wisdom, and virtue, values deeply embedded in his stoic beliefs. As emperor, he faced numerous challenges, including military conflicts and internal strife, yet he remained committed to the principles of justice and rationality. His philosophical writings offer profound insights into his mind and continue to influence philosophical thought. Despite the pressures of his role, he maintained a focus on personal ethics and the greater good, setting an example of leadership driven by philosophical principles. His legacy is a testament to the power of philosophy in governance and the enduring relevance of stoic ideals in the face of adversity.

But I wanted Commodus! j/k

Or maybe Trajan , the guy who looks like the hobbits in the Rankin Bass movie.

Or Nero, the squashed-in Justin Timberlake. Perhaps at the Super Bowl Halftime show in 2004 he misses during the wardrobe malfunction because his depth perception doesn't function properly, and thus changes the course of history (a butterfly effect if you will).

Last edited:

Kingu Kurimuzon

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Result chart

Why is Caesar on here? He was a consul of the old republic, never proclaimed emperor (yes I realize he probably would have been had he not been assassinated)

Of course as far as Roman statesmen are concerned, the ultimate will always be Cicero. And the ultimate military commander will always be Belisarius.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

(Corvus corax)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Result chart

Why is Caesar on here? He was a consul of the old republic, never proclaimed emperor (yes I realize he probably would have been had he not been assassinated)

Of course as far as Roman statesmen are concerned, the ultimate will always be Cicero. And the ultimate military commander will always be Belisarius.
He was one for all intents and purposes, wasn't he?

The Cat

The Cat in the Tinfoil Hat..
Staff member
1718315281293.png

I blame Peter Ustinov for this. Also I sense this test just sent all the art questions straight to Neropolis.​

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Augustus: Augustus, the founder of the Roman Empire and its first Emperor, stands as a towering figure in world history. His leadership marked the transition from Republic to Empire, ushering in a period of relative peace known as the Pax Romana. Augustus was a skilled administrator, focusing on institutional reforms, public works, and cultural patronage, fundamentally reshaping Roman society. His reign was marked by a blend of astute political acumen and a shrewd use of propaganda, solidifying his power and transforming Roman governance. Despite his autocratic tendencies, he was widely admired in his time for bringing stability after years of civil war. Augustus' legacy is complex, blending political innovation and centralization of power, and he remains a central figure in discussions about the dynamics of leadership and the nature of autocracy.

Comment. The picture of the emperor Aurelian looks like some science-fiction character/villain. It's not just the helmet, although that's also strange, but the fact that the eyes have no pupils.

Jochen Bleicken. Augustus: The Biography. Allen Lane.
Adrian Goldsworthy. Augustus: First Emperor of Rome. Yale University Press.
A,L,. Wheeler and G.P. Gould. Ovid: Tristia. Ex Ponto. Loeb Classical Library 151. Harvard University Press; William Heinemann Ltd.
P. A. Brunt, J. M. Moore. Res Gestae Divi Augusti: The Achievements of the Divine Augustus. Oxford University Press.
Johan Chapoutot. Greeks, Romans, Germans: How the Nazis Usurped Europe’s Classical Past. University of California Press.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

(Corvus corax)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got every single card in the Tarot.
What does that mean?
Enneagram 100. The second to ever exist besides myself. I got mine when I submerged myself in the primordial ooze during a solar eclipse.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Constantine 75% but Aurelian and Marcus were both 70% as well.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Apparently, Marcus Aurelius was the highest for me, followed by Aurelian. Kind of makes sense, given that Marcus Aurelius is said to be an INFJ, and Aurelian is commonly thought to be ENTJ. So I apparently got clustered with two emperors that have an _N_J type, not surprising given how hopelessly Ni-dominant I am.

roman-emperor.png