• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sleep Chronotype Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Wolf, too. The description mirrors much of the description for Delayed Sleep-Wake Phase Disorder, which I've always related to. I've had this later rhythm since I was really young. I think a host of factors contributed to it, but regardless of cause(s), my brain developed around this schedule, so... here I am.

I've found low-dose melatonin (1mg-3mg) to be super helpful when I need get to bed 'early' to exist with the Morning People the following day.

Also, why don't they just call the Wolf group an Owl? :laugh:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another Wolf here.

Full results:

33% Bear
46% Lion
50% Dolphin
63% Wolf

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Another Wolf here.

Full results:

33% Bear
46% Lion
50% Dolphin
63% Wolf

....Looks like we're gonna need that T-shirt, guys.

1718225188683.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I go to bed so early there's not a true fit for me 🙃 Side effects of waking up at 5 am, but I've always been like that idk
1718230268750.png

Lions are characterized as early risers who thrive on a morning-oriented schedule. Lions prefer to wake up early in the morning and tend to wind down in the early evening, typically falling asleep at around 9 or 10 p.m. This chronotype embodies the archetype of the "early bird," with individuals experiencing peak alertness and productivity during the early part of the day, making them well-suited for tasks requiring focus and concentration in the morning. They may prioritize productivity and achievement, setting ambitious goals and striving to accomplish them through hard work and dedication.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
I've found low-dose melatonin (1mg-3mg) to be super helpful when I need get to bed 'early' to exist with the Morning People the following day.
I'm envious, I've found low dose (and medium dose) melatonin to be absolutely worthless. I'm not willing to risk high doses. No salvation for me for mornings. Just gotta tough them out.

Anyhow, 83% wolf on the test.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dolphins represent a unique sleep chronotype characterized by difficulty following a consistent sleep schedule and heightened sensitivity to environmental factors such as noise. Dolphins may struggle to fall and stay asleep, experiencing fragmented or disrupted sleep patterns. Despite challenges in maintaining regular sleep habits, dolphins may feel most alert and productive late morning and early afternoon, although their energy levels may fluctuate throughout the day. Personality traits associated with dolphins include sensitivity, adaptability, and a tendency towards perfectionism and worry.
My sleep has been crappy since around the time I hit puberty, so a little over 20 years. As it is, I get up at 4:05 am five days a week for work, but I never exactly get used to it. Sometimes I fall asleep too early and then wake up around midnight and can't go back to sleep. :BangHead: Sometimes I can't fall asleep for hours. Sometimes I start nodding off right after lunch at work. :doh:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The time windows for this test kind of suck. I can wake up on my own, use one alarm and am a very light sleeper.
Screenshot_20240616-120751_Brave.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
sleep-chronotype

Bears represent the most common sleep chronotype, aligning closely with the natural rhythm of the sun. Bears typically follow a regular sleep schedule, feeling most alert and productive during daylight hours and experiencing a natural decline in energy and alertness as evening approaches. This chronotype reflects a traditional sleep pattern that harmonizes with societal norms and schedules, making it easier for bears to adapt to standard work and school routines. Personality traits associated with bears include being sociable and adaptable.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
90% Wolf

Arrrrooooo?

ygolo

My termites win