• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Submitted for your consideration...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yeah for sure thanks for sharing all of this. Watching all the sides how they talk to each other, and the other side, it certainly highlights some interesting dynamics going on.

America is culturally conditioned to not only love an underdog, but identify as one. Because underdogs win in the end no matter how much the perception of loser hangs upon their lives and stares at them in the mirror every day. This is America...and as long as you keep playing the game...one day you'll win big, get the fortune, get the hot partner, get the approval of all the people who didn't know you existed before you got your movie moment. Like the Blue Fairy never said: If you can remain in your lane, be keep your head down, and act selfish, then one day you too can be a real boy...or married to a rich one....

True, American culture really likes underdogs and rogue gunmen that will one day become heroes. That evidently seems to be the fetish of many.

But just as promised you now have quite intense show to watch. Which is playing with the very foundations of the country.

McCarthy calls for House investigations as Republicans slam potential Trump indictment

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
True, American culture really likes underdogs and rogue gunmen that will one day become heroes. That evidently seems to be the fetish of many.

But just as promised you now have quite intense show to watch. Which is playing with the very foundations of the country.

McCarthy calls for House investigations as Republicans slam potential Trump indictment

Vote for clowns and get a clown show. Most Americans arent running towards anything, just as fast as they can away from things that don't fit the narrative...running from the hell most of them have been conditioned is waiting for them if they don't unquestioningly support the religious reich-sorry*clears throat* "right" and for some reason the southern strategy. Ive noticed a lot of similarities in UK and US politicians between the Torys and pretty much all but the most progressive US politicians. we live in a class system that most people dont want to acknowledge because they're still holding out hope they can make it out of the crab bucket if they can just keep anyone one else from getting out.

A house divided and built upon a foundation of a gentleman's agreement. We've forgotten how to remember. All we know is that we are standing on the brink...And its not hard at all for anyone with eyes to see how we got here. And how to get out. And why so many in charge are so seemingly invested in keeping us divded.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Vote for clowns and get a clown show. Most Americans arent running towards anything, just as fast as they can away from things that don't fit the narrative...running from the hell most of them have been conditioned is waiting for them if they don't unquestioningly support the religious reich-sorry*clears throat* "right" and for some reason the southern strategy. Ive noticed a lot of similarities in UK and US politicians between the Torys and pretty much all but the most progressive US politicians. we live in a class system that most people dont want to acknowledge because they're still holding out hope they can make it out of the crab bucket if they can just keep anyone one else from getting out.

Yeah, I don't really consider myself to be some totally 100% liberal person and then from time to time I run into some genuine right and my picture of myself just crashes. Like the two older libertarian ladies from the other day that were advocating fairly openly for what is basically a slave trade ... because someone has to work. I even prod them to be sure and it seems they were honest. WTF ?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
They're only starting with the youth, but they're trying to outlaw ALL trans care. This is what a genocide looks like.​

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like to punch Tucker in the face and dick smack his wife on her forehead