• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars Rebels MBTI

GreyJediAlex

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, with the Season 2 premiere of Rebels out, I would like to know what you guys think the types are for the Ghost crew.

My guesses are:
Kanan: ISTP
Hera: ESFJ
Ezra: ENTP
Sabine: ISFP

I don't know what to think for Zeb or Chopper and I would also like to know what Ahsokas type is.

Last edited:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kanan: ISTP - ISFP(just has a temper and surprisingly emotional for a jedi)
Ezra: ENFP(emotionally driven Alladan ripoff, so similar)
Zeb: ISTP(less empathically oriented and very in the moment, loves action)
Chopper: ENTP
Inquisitor: ENTP(thinker, likes to talk, usually calm and cocky)
Vader: ENTJ (does his plans like a chessmaster, brutally efficient and thinks steps ahead)

From what I can tell most feelers are the good guys, all about values and freedom and empathy, whereas the colder calculating emotionally distant folk about order happen to be the bad guys. More so the impression I get in the show.

GreyJediAlex

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kanan: ISTP - ISFP(just has a temper and surprisingly emotional for a jedi)
Ezra: ENFP(emotionally driven Alladan ripoff, so similar)
Zeb: ISTP(less empathically oriented and very in the moment, loves action)
Chopper: ENTP
Inquisitor: ENTP(thinker, likes to talk, usually calm and cocky)
Vader: ENTJ (does his plans like a chessmaster, brutally efficient and thinks steps ahead)

From what I can tell most feelers are the good guys, all about values and freedom and empathy, whereas the colder calculating emotionally distant folk about order happen to be the bad guys. More so the impression I get in the show.

That all makes sense except I think Zeb is a little loud for an introvert and just because Kanan shows anger and emotion sometimes, doesn't mean he's ISFP. In fact, I read somewhere that Perceivers tend to project the opposite of what they are when it comes to T/F. As an ISTP myself, I know how hard it is to keep emotions, particularly anger, under control since its hard to even understand what you're feeling most of the time. Sometimes we just lose control and our emotions show.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That all makes sense except I think Zeb is a little loud for an introvert and just because Kanan shows anger and emotion sometimes, doesn't mean he's ISFP. In fact, I read somewhere that Perceivers tend to project the opposite of what they are when it comes to T/F. As an ISTP myself, I know how hard it is to keep emotions, particularly anger, under control since its hard to even understand what you're feeling most of the time. Sometimes we just lose control and our emotions show.

I forgot about that when it came to zeb. Oops. ESTP definately. He's kind of obnoxious and very outward in manner.

As for Kanan, I've heard of that for st's more frequently than nt's, but yes it could be possibility. Something about the fact that to things they find illogical or even relating to their own high standards of themselves or others they can get the anger and do to have little preference for it usually, thus not knowing how to control it once it comes.. what I've noticed from an ESTJ I've been around alot. He could be something like ISTP then, since similar but more resistence to rules as a p.

GreyJediAlex

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I forgot about that when it came to zeb. Oops. ESTP definately. He's kind of obnoxious and very outward in manner.

As for Kanan, I've heard of that for st's more frequently than nt's, but yes it could be possibility. Something about the fact that to things they find illogical or even relating to their own high standards of themselves or others they can get the anger and do to have little preference for it usually, thus not knowing how to control it once it comes.. what I've noticed from an ESTJ I've been around alot. He could be something like ISTP then, since similar but more resistence to rules as a p.

Yes! Exactly. I get so irritated by incompetent/stupid people and especially when I can't understand something simply because it just isn't logical. It's frustrating. I've pretty much given up on trying to understand real people. I stick to fictional characters.

Duffy

??? Perceivers don't project the opposite. They project whatever it is they utilize. According to function theory, xxTP are inclined towards "extroverted" feeling, and xxFP are inclined towards "introverted" feeling. If projecting is used to mean "appearing" a certain way, then it makes sense, because extroverted feelers are said to be more emotive and wear their hearts on their sleeves. While introverted feelers are said to keep emotions to themselves. Of course, feeling and emotions should not be used synonymously because that's just plain wrong, but I'm lazy like the rest of the internet.

GreyJediAlex

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
??? Perceivers don't project the opposite. They project whatever it is they utilize. According to function theory, xxTP are inclined towards "extroverted" feeling, and xxFP are inclined towards "introverted" feeling. If projecting is used to mean "appearing" a certain way, then it makes sense, because extroverted feelers are said to be more emotive and wear their hearts on their sleeves. While introverted feelers are said to keep emotions to themselves. Of course, feeling and emotions should not be used synonymously because that's just plain wrong, but I'm lazy like the rest of the internet.

Yeah that's what I meant by "project." Where a Judger is obviously either Feeling or Thinking (I know this for a fact, my mom is an ESTJ and my two best friends are ISTJ, and I also know an INFJ and can see a major difference), it's harder to tell the difference in Perceivers because of the extroverted feeling in XXTPs and the introverted feeling in XXFPs. So long story short, yeah that makes sense lol.