• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sacred geomitery

KitchenFly

The problem solver, this video is presented by a man who honoured his own genius and held the focus of discovery to come to a set of remarkable conclusion.

This is an interesting video on many levels including the level of personality and art and science.

I liked it and I am interested also what others think this persons type maybe in the different models disused on typology central forums.

One interest thing that I thought while watch one demonstration is that SJ SP NT and NF could be seen as Fire in the transformative process of cognition of Mood transforming into method.

- o +

It seems to me that four parts are required four point energies. For the ESTP 8w7 So/Sx/Sp the catalyst is SJ from Point:1 of the INFP 9w1 Mood component.

( ESTP = 7w6 Agenda / ESTP = 8w7 Conches / INFP = 9w1 Mood )

That is something I am working on but the documentary is about shapes and there interrelationships and it got me thinking about the interrelationships between parts that constitute components of type.

Basically I enjoyed the video hour what it had to teach about sacred geometry and the focus of the subject matter presented.

I hope you enjoy it.

Frank Chester The Chestahedron The Wonder of Seven

Frank Chester The Chestahedron The Wonder of Seven - YouTube