• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sabrina

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Qq1sypN.png

fWO2Tzw.png

MH4Z7Bb.png

Z8jfgzr.png

3s5AMrT.png

IUrprbv.png

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So is the dude with the glowing eyes supposed to be Humphrey Bogart?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Never watched it. Wonder if it's good.

For note on the comic:

I was mildly entertained by the comic I just posted but I was curious as to a metaphorical meaning to it I can't put my finger on. It may well be intentioned to be utter nonsense but to the feeling of comfort of its entertainment, I've related to it as a comfort I'm not entirely in understanding of, which means I believe it has more meaning than utter nonsense, at least to me on a personal perceptive sense.

I am curious to whether anyone has come to an interpretation of it that gives a clear philosophical or psychological manifestation of the world we live in.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Never watched it. Wonder if it's good.
I liked the black and white dress Audrey Hepburn wore in it. But that's about it.

As for the comic, I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ A repeating movie name,
Now I have a few Sabrinas to watch.

93JC

I prefer the '90s remake with Julia Ormond, Harrison Ford and Greg Kinnear. But that's just me. To some that's sacrilege.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So the guy in dark comes as a friend but he was probably ready to eat her like the rest behind the wall in the hole?