• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Si] Reading old blogs....

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, hey, so I have a question!

Have you ever read old blogs and gone :wtf:?

I mean, I used to be such a goofball!!! I mean, okay, who am I kidding? I'm still a goofball, but omg! I used to be like a rabid hamster.

Man, I'm getting old.

That blog was like five years old...and I'm thinking, wow. Who wrote that? Me? Nah? Really? Yeah? Oops. :shock:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'm sort of just the opposite, really. I read old blog posts and am somewhat amazed by just how little has changed. I think I started my blog-thread here back sometime in 2008, and I'd have to go almost twice that far back to get to a position of any real change in my life (except for the new job that I started a few months ago). Even though the impression may be different from yours, it does still make me feel old :alttongue:.