Guardian of Ga'hoole
- Jul 24, 2008
- MBTI Type
- Instinctual Variant
Yes, I'm sure "Western Chauvinists" like the Proud Boys care a great deal about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
1. Do you feel whites have a right to enjoy the music? Do you feel disdain when you see white people listening to "Black" music?
2. How do you feel about them, say like the Kendrick experience, when they rap or sing it back, using the exact lyrics even if they used the N word in the song?
3. How do you feel about white rappers in general?
4. What do you think appreciation of rap music should do for your community?
5. Is there a right or wrong way to handle this topic?
6. If you are comfortable, this is completely optional, what race do you identify with?
Rock 'n' roll finds it's origin in Afro American culture. And rock 'n' roll means rumpy pumpy, it means sexual intercourse.
But even more than Afro American culture rock'n' roll is the child of electronic culture.
Rock 'n' roll has taken the world by storm, killing the book, and democratising our senses.
So the whole complaining about victim mentalities and oppression olympics is just something that gets rolled out against liberals? Cause all the "poor whitey" stuff sure reads a hell of a lot like it. A couple more threads like this and Moles and it'll be time to quit the forum again for a bit I reckon.
Its about as interesting as someone passing out leaflets for their church.