• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Give me a chocolate stout or if you want to splurge at a bank-breaking 14 bucks a glass, a Trappist Ale instead, please.

Or hell, take some rum and put cinammon, hot water and lemon juice together and let me use that to warm my winter nights.

Jaguar

Give me a chocolate stout or if you want to splurge at a bank-breaking 14 bucks a glass, a Trappist Ale instead, please.

Or hell, take some rum and put cinammon, hot water and lemon juice together and let me use that to warm my winter nights.

Chocolate stout? Sounds nasty.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think any single item of food or drink could be good enough to warrant spending more than $200 on it, max. (And that's stretching it).

It would have to give me superpowers or something to justify me spending that much money.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sinister. See what I mean? Crazy shit.

Well, what do they talk about in the wine cave? I'll bet all the wall street people who got bailed out hang out in those wine caves. What a coincidence that they received help from the government!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

This guy "dispatched" WA III% militia to attack the US govt. with the Bundy's in Nevada. I wish this was getting more traction than it is but these are dangerous people, bent on turning the US into a theocracy ( biblical law) but because he's a state rep and not US rep, this will be viewed as boring and pointless. But it's good to see domestic terrorism is being taken seriously at least in this case.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
"no your honor i'm innocent sure i beat them up but as you can see they did not bruise" woop their ass

we used too but now that's considered assault because justice is a lie in this legal system.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
In my hypothetical day they'd run his ass out on a rail,
369043-abe_simpson.gif

We live in a horror show...:(