• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Post song for how each enneatype vibes for you

á´…eparted

passages
So I thought this would be an interesting exersize. Songs/music videos have a vibe to them that most people can notice. How we feel others is difficult to explain. So, post a song/music video that explains how enneatype's "vibe" feels to you. Obviously this will be subjective so I don't expect it to be congruent. Either way, it will still be neat to see. Try and picture it in a positive light, based on good interactions with it.

I'm going to begin thinking of mine and post it once I got it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wind Up Variant Mix Tapes

I LOVE this thread idea [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]. I decided to make a little game of mine by making little mixtapes for each variant. Cookies to anyone that can guess the variants. Cheat sheet's at the bottom.

Mixtape 1
1. Ace of Spades - Motor Head
2. Born Free - MIA
3. Sabotage - Bestie Boys

Mixtape 2
1. F Q-C # 7 - Willow
2. Bizness - Tuneyards
3. Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells

Mixtape 3
1. Ai Du - Ali Farka Toure
2. Since I’ve Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin
3. Walk on By - Issac Hayes

Mixtape 4
1. The Ballad of the Broken Birdie Records - Mum
2. Rising Son - Takuya Kuroda
3. Sleepless - Baths

Mixtape 5
1. Yonkers - Tyler the Creator
2. Stop and Frisk - Blxpmltn
3. Heirophant - Son of the Cathartic Cave

Mixtape 6
1. [I Can’t Get No] Satisfaction - Devo
2. Badly Drawn Boy - Once Around the Block
3. Ike’s Mood I - Visioneers

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow. Major Si fail on my part. So much wasted formatting. :dont:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Off the top of my head...

e1

e3

e5

e6 (cp)

e8

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3:

9:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Diva edition :D

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been thinking about this, trying to come up with a comprehensive list of songs, movies, novels/stories, and artwork to represent the outlook of each enneatype. I haven't gotten far at all! I just like the idea of doing it. Anyway, here are some songs and lyrics/excerpts:

Type One

Type Two

Type Three

Type Four

Type Five

Type Six

Type Seven

Type Eight

Type Nine

1, 2, 3, and 8 were really hard. Actually, so were 6, 7, and 9. This exercise showed me how limited my view of each type was. Also...I may have gone a bit overboard with all the songs. :blush:

Last edited:

á´…eparted

passages
I've been thinking about this, trying to come up with a comprehensive list of songs, movies, novels/stories, and artwork to represent the outlook of each enneatype. I haven't gotten far at all! I just like the idea of doing it. Anyway, here are some songs and lyrics/excerpts:

Type One

Oh my god I have to gush for a second.

THAT FIRST SONG? Holy crap I am in *LOVE*! Trip-Hop is the first genre I fell in love with growing up, and it is near and dear to me. I seldom if ever find something new that's good, but THIS? This is some massively innovate sounds and I will be listing to more of her music. Thank you muchly for posting this, it's super rare for me to find things, much less have relevance to me personally. Still, I don't know how to describe that rythym and melody, but is something else :D :wubbie:.

That aside, all of these are very spot on! I in particular resonate with the vibe of the first one. The last one is also really good because it has that underlying "sad" vibe that many 1's have and try very hard to hide it. I love it when there is a mutual subjective understanding that can't be explained. It's really satisfying.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 9:

Type 2:

Type 3:

Type 4:

Type 5:

Type 6:

Type 7:

Type 8:

Couldn't find one for type 1. Damn.

anyway this is my.. impression of the types.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Enneagram 2.

"I can’t be all that you wanted, but I could be all that you need...
Don't let me go."

Enneagram 4.

I'm stuck here in this life i didn’t ask for, there must be something more,
Do we know what we’re fighting for?
And all these masks we wore, we never what we had in store. I fooled everyone and now what will I become?

Enneagram 6, counterphobic.

We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom, teacher leave them kids alone.
Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone! All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

Enneagram 7. I think this represents unhealthy 7 pain escapism.

It doesn't make me nervous, if anything I'm restless. Gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you.
Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end. Can't go home alone, need someone to numb the pain.

Enneagram 8.

Man, he never had a chance. And no one even knew it was really only you.
Hit ‘em right between the eyes. See the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives.

Enneagram 9. I know most people would put peaceful, tranquil 9 music - which does represent 9 - but I think this represents 9 escapism and numbing-out.

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? I hear you're feeling down. Well, I can ease your pain.
There is no pain, you are receding.
I have become comfortably numb.

What do you think of my choices?