• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Policy on Aliens (if they exist)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
So- about that.

Interesting time for the government to resurrect the subject.

For decades they’ve denied everything and now they’ve fully disclosed evidence. Twice. Why?

Also, it’s not like I didn’t believe in alien civilizations before this considering the sheer scope of the universe but isn’t it funny that the public doesn’t seem to give two fucks. This is information I’ve been waiting for since watching Leonard Nimoy host In Search Of as a child. Any thoughts?

I think there's something like this going on...

The Cat

Staff member
Warning: 80’s movie trailers may cause an acute sense of cheesiness.

I think about things in terms of ecosytems. everything has a predator. the way predators work is they move unseen till theyre ready to strike. Humans are like herd animals who have been left to farm themselves. And we've done a remarkable job. We're almost ready to be harvested. :shrug:

I’d like to add that I understand UFO as a term doesn’t discount the possibility that they’re terrestrial craft. I couldn’t fathom why they would intentionally release footage that features highly classified craft possessing technology and capabilities far beyond the scope of what we’ve been led to believe we can produce. If it wasn’t ours why broadcast the existence of it if it’s another nation’s hardware?

Also, I find the fact that they used the term “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” instead of UFO interesting. Why the rebranding of terms?

The Cat

Staff member
I’d like to add that I understand UFO as a term doesn’t discount the possibility that they’re terrestrial craft. I couldn’t fathom why they would intentionally release footage that features highly classified craft possessing technology and capabilities far beyond the scope of what we’ve been led to believe we can produce. If it wasn’t ours why broadcast the existence of it if it’s another nation’s hardware?

Also, I find the fact that they used the term “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” instead of UFO interesting. Why the rebranding of terms?

The closer they get to the truth getting out the more steps they have to take to make it acceptable after all the years of stone cold denial. People can barely deal with a terrestrail pandemic to TBTB it's just not logical to expose humanity to the sanity shredding infinity of how deep the rabbit hole actually goes. There are revelations of things beyond that can leave a mind and body gibbering quivering masses of fear begging for the sweet nepenthe of forgetting. One the veil has been peirced. The other side can never truly be unkown again. The cosmos will come pouring into the collective conciousness and most will find theyre not big enough on the inside to keep from loosing their grip on sanity. :shrug:

The closer they get to the truth getting out the more steps they have to take to make it acceptable after all the years of stone cold denial. People can barely deal with a terrestrail pandemic to TBTB it's just not logical to expose humanity to the sanity shredding infinity of how deep the rabbit hole actually goes. There are revelations of things beyond that can leave a mind and body gibbering quivering masses of fear begging for the sweet nepenthe of forgetting. One the veil has been peirced. The other side can never truly be unkown again. The cosmos will come pouring into the collective conciousness and most will find theyre not big enough on the inside to keep from loosing their grip on sanity. :shrug:

I’ve been ready since I was old enough to watch reruns of Star Trek, or Space 1999, Tom Baker era Doctor Who, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica. I’ve been a sci-fi nerd since I can remember. Screw the unimaginative 9 to 5ers man!

The Cat

Staff member
I’ve been ready since I was old enough to watch reruns of Star Trek, or Space 1999, Tom Baker era Doctor Who, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica. I’ve been a sci-fi nerd since I can remember. Screw the unimaginative 9 to 5ers man!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So- about that.

Interesting time for the government to resurrect the subject.

For decades they’ve denied everything and now they’ve fully disclosed evidence. Twice. Why?

Also, it’s not like I didn’t believe in alien civilizations before this considering the sheer scope of the universe but isn’t it funny that the public doesn’t seem to give two fucks. This is information I’ve been waiting for since watching Leonard Nimoy host In Search Of as a child. Any thoughts?

As much as conspiracies warrant. I am waiting for Trump to spill the beans. If anyone will, it's him. I believe in aliens, and if they come to earth. They are not harmful.

ygolo

My termites win
The search for extraterrestrial intelligence program has information about the Drake Equation. It is an example of using dimensional analysis and the type of numerical estimation that Enrico Fermi encouraged his students to do by dong things like estimating the number of piano tuners in Chicago. These sorts of problems are generally called Fermi problems. When Fermi thought about the lack of contact with aliens, he asked "Where is everybody?" This also came to be known as the Fermi Paradox.

I haven't looked into any of the theories about UFOs and government conspiracies to cover it up, but there is certainly still a lot of interest in the scientific community with SETI being just one part. You can also participate yourself in the search for exoplanets. Presumably for there to be intelligent beings to have visited us, they would have to be worlds from which they come from.

As much as conspiracies warrant. I am waiting for Trump to spill the beans. If anyone will, it's him. I believe in aliens, and if they come to earth. They are not harmful.

I believe he would. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the man, he doesn’t concern himself with holding back.

If aliens are harmful there’s not much we will be doing about that.

The Cat

Staff member
I believe he would. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the man, he doesn’t concern himself with holding back.

If aliens are harmful there’s not much we will be doing about that.

licd4456-jun05-17.jpeg

The Cat

Staff member
Then again...President's not the President...so only Secret Presdient would really know, and Secret President knows how to keep secrets...such as his existence...and thus likely aliens...a secret.

:mellow:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or maybe the evil aliens extract pieces of Trump's brain, and then do experiments on humanity to see exactly how stupid we are. They direct him to make idiotic comments, then record the number of humans who do what he says. They want to see how few neurons can fire and still the human walks around like a chicken sans head. It might be the first step in farming Human McNuggets. They like to play with their food. They don't really care about power or intrigue, but simply think humans are delicious and hilarious when stupid.

The Cat

Staff member
Or maybe the evil aliens extract pieces of Trump's brain, and then do experiments on humanity to see exactly how stupid we are. They direct him to make idiotic comments, then record the number of humans who do what he says. They want to see how few neurons can fire and still the human walks around like a chicken sans head. It might be the first step in farming Human McNuggets. They like to play with their food. They don't really care about power or intrigue, but simply think humans are delicious and hilarious when stupid.

I mean..I really want to believe that. To have that kind of certainty that humans are for eating would be a real game changer for me. But Alas I fear the fault lies not in our stars, but in ourselves. We did the current political climate to ourselves, and humans dont taste delicious as they used too. And you're all to feral to keep as pets. :(

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius thinks we should ask the Scientologists as they are big on Aliens according to South Park.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seen something on 4chan today, that something big might get announced Monday about aliens. So grab your tin foil hats, and pucker up boiiiiiis. I hope Trump vonfirms the tictac UFOs are either our experimental planes, or aliens. :D

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont know if this is real or not or rocket etc, but a pilot filmed one of the glowing UFO's up close. Big if true.

Pretty though. Timestamp : 5:25

#Iwanttobelieve