• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PLEASE type me! i need help! no seriously pls

spaceybee

ok hi! lemme just get straight into it. I've put the main stuff in bold cos this will probs be very boring to read lol
DISCLAIMER IM SO SORRY I SAY "LIKE" SO SO MUCH
I'm Libby and I'm 16.

-I'm very sensitive. If someone says something harsh it can stick with me for aaages.
-For this reason I try really hard not to say cutting things to anyone.
-I'm very empathetic imo, and I really use my own experiences to connect with and understand others.

-I wouldn't say I'm conflict averse-- I hate being in fights because I feel like they weigh on my mind way more than they do on others', but I also will initiate them because I can get really mad and indignant at big and little things, and I am one to challenge people. I'm OBSESSED with justice, and I will always voice my opinion if I think something's unfair.
-Like, I've got a lot of strong political opinions (pretty liberal, if that's relevant), but arguing about politics makes me feel so attacked and, like, hollow inside. I hate it.

-I'd say I'm very shy and also very inside my own head all the time, something I'm trying to limit.

-Ok so relating to like the judging/perceiving I guess, I'm VERY disorganised but i HATE it. Like, I get really sad when everything's untidy but then I don't care enough to actually, ya know, tidy it. Also, I make a lot of lists of like stuff to do, but I'm not that good at following them. It's like I'm a J with zero willpower. I don't know. I think if you asked my friends they'd say I'm a P.
-I like doing things spontaneously, and I like doing like daring shit.

-I'm real good at maths. I don't know, I feel like I just speak that language. Especially algebra and pure maths.

-I'm interested in music and art and stuff and I take so much pleasure in them, but I wouldn't say i have any real talent. Like I'm good at drawing but I don't have that much creativity I don't think.

Im always having like fucking revelations about the world.

man i HATE authority i get SO ANGRY. I just hate unreasonable rules so much.

Friendships:
I crave deep relationships with friends. Also, I can get really really obsessed with friends, like, my whole life will just revolve around a particular friend and how much they like me, and I'll get so so jealous when they have other friends. It's a real issue!
Im pretty self aware though i guess, so I know not to show this too much.
I don't have many friends I really love, but I guess I have like a comfortable friend group and stuff.

OK like I could write way more obviously but here is some main stuff about me. I don't know if i should tell you what I got in the test? I agree with some of it BUT i am not soft-spoken and i am not conflict averse soon i don't know.. I guess you can probs work it out from that... but yeah.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED
THANK U

ALSO PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK QS I AM SURE I CAN ANSWER THEM

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESFP sounds right, echoing [MENTION=29978]apathylex[/MENTION]. Or ENFP?