• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please help type me! (Questionnaire by RadicalDoubt)

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I’m a teen, under 18, living in the US. Nothing else that I assume could really affect how I answer these. If there is something like a mental illness or maybe even kind of disorder, it’s not one that I know of/am diagnosed with, even if I’ve considered it.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
Honestly, at this point it’s so mixed up. I’ve considered ENTP is a lot like me, even INFJ, and other types, but it’s mixed up because I’m constantly changing the way I act or how I want to be, even my interests, etc.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
Not exactly sure. I want to be understood, live life how deep inside I want to live it, have people there for me, achieve goals and dreams that I’ve been motivated to for so long, understand meanings and questions I have about so many things. Other things too, but they’re smaller or more insignificant.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Envy and wrath the most. Gluttony and greed the least. My jealously feels like it takes complete control over me, and when I’m angry I feel so hateful sometimes, the only thing that makes me feel better is being hurtful or mean to people, but then after I feel guilty/bad. I’m trying to work on that. I would say gluttony and greed the least because although I can be greedy at times, I don’t like to be and it isn’t in my nature, only recently I’ve learned to be since people have taken advantage of me. Gluttony the least as well because I don’t find overindulging myself an issue in my life.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Understanding people
People who are almost like a mentor
Calm people
Exciting/enthusiastic people
Knowledgeable people
Older people, as they tend to help me get through things that I’m experiencing that they already have

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

I really don’t know, but most of my friends have been pretty energetic and funny. I’ve also had some more quiet and chill friends too.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who make really annoying or unfunny comments/jokes to the point where I get second-hand embarrassment
People who get offended really easily
People who are too realistic and strict
Unimaginative/not creative people
People who aren’t deep thinkers/aren’t willing to have deep conversations

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Oh, there’s SO MUCH. I admire empathy, easily forgiving, a good listener, confidence, good memory and attention to detail, and humility.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

It gets in the way of so many things. It’s almost like it completely takes control of me where the only thing that helps me cope with negative feelings is projecting and saying hurtful things about others. I get angry pretty easily as well, as I tend to have pretty weird mood swings.

b) Shame

I try to avoid feeling embarrassed or shameful, and I hate confrontation. When someone would point out all of my negative traits, I used to deny them and say it was untrue. I would project things onto them as well.

c) Fear

I can worry way too much and tend to overanalyze things and my decisions and what I say, but after they’ve already happened. I get really anxious too over these things and just keep overthinking, and it’s hard to get me out of it. I tend to fear possibilities that aren’t even there, like dangerous things occurring.

d) Love/passion

I’m a pretty passionate person. Although, I may not externally seem that loving. I feel uncomfortable showing love a lot of times, but I show it in very specific or hidden ways. I don’t usually tell people I love them, but internally I want to be able to, and be able to be more loving. I get passionate about many things I like or am interested in and have so many interests that I drop and pick up again. I get so passionate that I just keep on talking and talking.

e) Conflict

It’s ironic. I hate seeing people fight when I’m not involved, but when I am, it’s very hard for me to stop and let it go. I fight until my point is proven and until the point where I’m not misunderstood and what I mean is clear.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Easily getting taken advantage of, but that’s caused me to become more mean and not as helpful as I used to be
Feeling misunderstood
Not able to communicate what I mean correctly, and people always mistake my intentions for something different

8) Answer only one of the following:

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

I literally can’t decide. I have so many interests, and they’re constantly changing. I used to want to be a veterinarian as a child, now I’m really interested in being an artist, forensics, psychology, biology, and anything to do with space.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

Usually their behaviors and how I come off. I always try to kind of “change” the way I act to be liked by others. I try to see what the other person’s behaviors are, and just their basic traits ig.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Humanity as a whole is fascinating to me. I’m SO interested in the way we think, the reasons behind certain behaviors, etc. There’s so much diversity and differences that we all have, different thoughts and brains and bodies, just that is fascinating to me. We have so many different ideas and thinking patterns. I feel some of the biggest issues that we face is not being the kind and understanding people that we truly can be. I feel like we need to start learning from our mistakes (especially I do) and that we should be less judgmental (I need to do that as well.) I feel that everyone should work on having more empathy (yep me as well). Aside from that, a huge issue is racism and unfair treatment based on sexuality, gender, race, ethnicity, religion. We all need to be more understanding, as we’re all human.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

I’m an artist currently. I used to skateboard, I haven’t done it in a while and kind of gave up because I felt that I wasn’t good enough and that I wasn’t perfect at it. I used to journal, gave up in that. I’ve gotten more into reading, because when I was younger I loved it, and I wanted to go back to it. Now, it’s just art and reading and watching things, but I’m soon probably going to pick up piano. I’m very interested in deeper topics. I love talking about space, certain spiritual things, understanding human behavior, animals, and I LOVE music.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

We usually plan something to go out and do something, but a lot of times I’ve declined because of negative feelings welling up inside of me such as anger, which gets in the way of me having fun. Usually because of conflict in my personal life. When we are in a good mood collectively, we chat/make jokes, watch things together, bake, and a lot of times we make little snacks for all of us to eat.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Personally, I think it’s both. People tell me that actions speak louder than words because I tend to say hurtful things but then not actually work on myself or even mean them in the first place. Words can be very important, but so can actions.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To never be able to experience the sensation of taste. I’m a very picky eater, so most of the foods I eat are simple and bland. My taste being taken away wouldn’t make that big of a difference honestly.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

I hope to avoid being annoying, prideful, constantly angry, hateful, and judgemental. Several of those things are traits that I have or had, but I absolutely dislike them and want to rid myself of them.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

Obsession with my interests is DEFINITELY a big thing for me. Right now, I have a huge obsession with the TV show Hannibal. It’s literally the only think I can talk about and I’m constantly thinking about it, looking at media on it, posting about it, etc. I usually get really obsessed over a certain form of media, and then drop it and lose interest, then pick up a new one.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I prefer to be organized, but I can be messy. I think a mix of planning and surprises would be great, although I can be impulsive as well at times. I prefer for things to be clearly communicated, which is funny because I have a hard time doing that myself. I do like plans, but not to the point where there’s no freedom or too many rules and boundaries. I like doing things my own way a lot of times.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I enjoy comfort, although I sometimes ignore physical needs when I get invested in something. When I get passionate in drawing, especially while listening to music. I forget to eat. When I feel sad or negative, I tend to purposely do things like skipping meals. Otherwise, feeling comfortable is something I definitely enjoy. I try to create comfort by distracting myself in things I like, but it never ends up working and i overthink and dwell on things that happened a while ago, mostly negative or harmful things.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm seeing 4, 6, 9 in some order... I'm having a hard time discerning whether I'd guess 469 or 649. And I'd guess sx/sp or sp/sx. And I definitely think you're a Ne user, so perhaps xNxP. (Both ENTP and INFP seem possible lol).

skimpit

I'm inclined to say Fi-dom. ISFP. The relationship to anger and obsession, among other factors made me consider the idea that you could be quite intuitive. There's a possibility you could be INFP but since you mentioned relating to INFJ I narrowed it down to a few types. Intuitive feelers, mostly.

Since you're a teen your third or tertiary function is coming to the fore. Which would explain your interest in mastering certain subjects and "obsessing" over them until you've reached a high level. I say this is tert Ni.

Being given to actions speaks to the ISFP personality type, I think, as does believing in their strength and power.

I have a feeling you prioritize fun, and not in a bad way. You like to learn, but for practicality. Am I right? What makes you relate to INFJ and ENTP? I see the that the analysis falls into two camps, feeler with Ni or low Fe struggle. That's what leads me to say Fi-dom, with ISFP most likely.

Feel free to reply and expand upon what you think needs further reasoning.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
1. You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 6w5 wing. (I didn’t post the instinctual variant result because I got sexual, but I’ve always thought I was social and self preserving, so/sp.) (I’ve also been trying to decide whether I was 3w2 or 6w5, and I’ve switched between the two, but others even say that 6w5 is spot on for me.)

2. It won’t let me paste images, but I can name the characters that I strongly relate to.

Jo March (Little Women)
Kageyama Tobio (Haikyuu, not exactly proud of relating to this one, but I really do)
Kat Stratford (10 Things I Hate About You)
Ranpo Edogawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)

3. For an animal, I’d probably say a wolf, cat, fox, or owl.

A wolf is sort of a weird one, but I can explain. They want their freedom and are social in their packs. They are intelligent, loyal, and playful, but also aggressive and snappy. Especially how the leaders are, how they want to be the best and/or have power.

For a cat, it’s kind of like how they switch up a lot. At one moment, they’ll be friendly and calm, and the other, they’ll start biting when you try to pet them and go off to their own business. They don’t like to show their love that much as other pets would. Sometimes they’re energetic and crazy, the next they’re all angry and hissing.

Foxes with their quick and clever behaviors and are pretty energetic at times.

Owls are also one definitely. I don’t know how I can exactly explain, but you probably know the stereotype of their personality.

There’s probably more, maybe I described inaccurately because I feel like my sense of self isn’t the best, but it’s okay.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
I appreciate you reading all of that and going in depth!! Although, I cant really see myself being an Fi dom at all. I could definitely see myself having Fe somewhere in there, as that’s how I’ve been at heart and as a child. My environment has changed me a lot. I could describe to you how I was as a child though, if that maybe helps.

As a toddler, I was very curious about the world, starting talking very early, outgoing and friendly to the kids at the playground, aware about people and the world, etc. My mom told me I was pretty smart from a young age but I really don’t know.

As a I got to like 5-7, I was more sensitive, reserved, and a good thinker for my age.

The older I got, the more reserved and closed off I became, preferring to not be emotional. I would project anything I didn’t like about myself to others and say hurtful things, especially to my sibling. And I still do, I’m trying to work on it. I would say “you’re so sensitive”, but then when I was younger I would literally start crying because the other kids were faster at certain things than me.

yeghor

1. You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 6w5 wing. (I didn’t post the instinctual variant result because I got sexual, but I’ve always thought I was social and self preserving, so/sp.) (I’ve also been trying to decide whether I was 3w2 or 6w5, and I’ve switched between the two, but others even say that 6w5 is spot on for me.)

2. It won’t let me paste images, but I can name the characters that I strongly relate to.

Jo March (Little Women)
Kageyama Tobio (Haikyuu, not exactly proud of relating to this one, but I really do)
Kat Stratford (10 Things I Hate About You)
Ranpo Edogawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)

3. For an animal, I’d probably say a wolf, cat, fox, or owl.

A wolf is sort of a weird one, but I can explain. They want their freedom and are social in their packs. They are intelligent, loyal, and playful, but also aggressive and snappy. Especially how the leaders are, how they want to be the best and/or have power.

For a cat, it’s kind of like how they switch up a lot. At one moment, they’ll be friendly and calm, and the other, they’ll start biting when you try to pet them and go off to their own business. They don’t like to show their love that much as other pets would. Sometimes they’re energetic and crazy, the next they’re all angry and hissing.

Foxes with their quick and clever behaviors and are pretty energetic at times.

Owls are also one definitely. I don’t know how I can exactly explain, but you probably know the stereotype of their personality.

There’s probably more, maybe I described inaccurately because I feel like my sense of self isn’t the best, but it’s okay.

Jo March ISFJ

Tobio ISFP

Kat Stratford xSFP

Ranpo Edogawa xSFP

Cat ISFP, Wolf ISTP, Fox NT, Owl NT

Can you re-mention your enneagram scores in order of strength according to the test result?

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
I don’t remember because I had refreshed it. Although, the top 3 were 6, 4, and 3.
The problem is, every time I take any kind of test, I always get a different answer because I also change my answers.
Sometimes it’s affected by how I want to be, or how I think I am, but a lot of times it isn’t accurate. I’ve switched from so many personality types and enneagrams without knowing which one I surely am. For instance, I took it again and thought too much about it and got a different result, or sometimes I’ll put an answer without really knowing whether it applies or not.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don’t remember because I had refreshed it. Although, the top 3 were 6, 4, and 3.
The problem is, every time I take any kind of test, I always get a different answer because I also change my answers.
Sometimes it’s affected by how I want to be, or how I think I am, but a lot of times it isn’t accurate. I’ve switched from so many personality types and enneagrams without knowing which one I surely am. For instance, I took it again and thought too much about it and got a different result, or sometimes I’ll put an answer without really knowing whether it applies or not.

9s and 6s often have a harder time typing themselves, so this could fit with 6.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
Thank you. I’m thinking that surely I’m a type 6. Now I’m just struggling with my MBTI type.

yeghor

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Envy and wrath the most. Gluttony and greed the least. My jealously feels like it takes complete control over me, and when I’m angry I feel so hateful sometimes, the only thing that makes me feel better is being hurtful or mean to people, but then after I feel guilty/bad.

I’m trying to work on that. I would say gluttony and greed the least because although I can be greedy at times, I don’t like to be and it isn’t in my nature, only recently I’ve learned to be since people have taken advantage of me. Gluttony the least as well because I don’t find overindulging myself an issue in my life.

Envy and anger sounds like xSFP. You say you are not gluttonous so ISFP is more plausible.

Understanding people
Calm people
Knowledgeable people
Older people, as they tend to help me get through things that I’m experiencing that they already have

Why are you drawn to calm and understanding people?

People who make really annoying or unfunny comments/jokes to the point where I get second-hand embarrassment (Give an example to annoying/unfunny comment)
People who get offended really easily (Offended by what for instance?)
People who are too realistic and strict (Sounds like xSxJs)
Unimaginative/not creative people (Sounds like Fi inferior people)
People who aren’t deep thinkers/aren’t willing to have deep conversations (Define deep conversation)

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Oh, there’s SO MUCH. I admire empathy, easily forgiving, a good listener, confidence, good memory and attention to detail, and humility.

You are non-empathic, vindictive, not a good listener, lack confidence, have poor memory and not humble.

How are you not humble? Do you brag or show off?

b) Shame

I try to avoid feeling embarrassed or shameful, and I hate confrontation. When someone would point out all of my negative traits, I used to deny them and say it was untrue. I would project things onto them as well.

This projection sounds like Se. Do you do tit-for-tat kind of projection?

c) Fear

I can worry way too much and tend to overanalyze things and my decisions and what I say, but after they’ve already happened. I get really anxious too over these things and just keep overthinking, and it’s hard to get me out of it. I tend to fear possibilities that aren’t even there, like dangerous things occurring.

This sounds like weak N and T functions. Which means you must be an SF type, either an ISFJ or an ISFP.

e) Conflict

It’s ironic. I hate seeing people fight when I’m not involved, but when I am, it’s very hard for me to stop and let it go. I fight until my point is proven and until the point where I’m not misunderstood and what I mean is clear.

Do you mean until you come on top?

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Easily getting taken advantage of, but that’s caused me to become more mean and not as helpful as I used to be
Feeling misunderstood

Give an example when you've been taken advantage of

Not able to communicate what I mean correctly, and people always mistake my intentions for something different

Give an example please

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I enjoy comfort, although I sometimes ignore physical needs when I get invested in something. When I get passionate in drawing, especially while listening to music. I forget to eat. When I feel sad or negative, I tend to purposely do things like skipping meals. Otherwise, feeling comfortable is something I definitely enjoy. I try to create comfort by distracting myself in things I like, but it never ends up working and i overthink and dwell on things that happened a while ago, mostly negative or harmful things.

Skipping meals suggest sensing is not your primary function and you have control over your bodily needs.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
Envy and wrath the most. Gluttony and greed the least. My jealously feels like it takes complete control over me, and when I’m angry I feel so hateful sometimes, the only thing that makes me feel better is being hurtful or mean to people, but then after I feel guilty/bad.

I’m trying to work on that. I would say gluttony and greed the least because although I can be greedy at times, I don’t like to be and it isn’t in my nature, only recently I’ve learned to be since people have taken advantage of me. Gluttony the least as well because I don’t find overindulging myself an issue in my life.

Envy and anger sounds like xSFP. You say you are not gluttonous so ISFP is more plausible.

Understanding people
Calm people
Knowledgeable people

People who make really annoying or unfunny comments/jokes to the point where I get second-hand embarrassment (Give an example to annoying/unfunny comment)
People who get offended really easily (Offended by what for instance?)
People who are too realistic and strict (Sounds like xSxJs)
Unimaginative/not creative people (Sounds like Fi inferior people)
People who aren’t deep thinkers/aren’t willing to have deep conversations (Define deep conversation)

You are non-empathic, vindictive, not a good listener, lack confidence, have poor memory and not humble.

b) Shame

c) Fear

This sounds like weak N and T functions. Which means you must be an SF type, either an ISFJ or an ISFP.

e) Conflict

Feeling misunderstood

Give an example please

Skipping meals suggest sensing is not your primary function and you have control over your bodily needs.

Because I lack calmness, and I constantly feel misunderstood. People always used to say I was “chill” and I was a pretty calm person and was a bit more patient, now I’m kind of the opposite.

(Give an example to annoying/unfunny comment)

As an example, I’ve always been very worked up when I used to see people at school disrespecting teachers. They try to argue back and joke about them, but they’re never funny. Whenever they would get in trouble in front of everyone, I would get so much second-hand embarrassment.

(Define deep conversation)

I love people who can talk about meanings, views on life, etc. Although, I feel uncomfortable when the conversation changes to a more emotional topic.

If someone is better at something than me, I get really frustrated and angry and jealous. I try to compete over the smallest things.

Eh I guess. If I feel bad about myself, i will starting hurting my sibling with words. Sometimes, the only thing that helps me relieve anger and negativity in myself is by saying these things to my sibling and saying hurtful things. People tell me I was never like this, and I know I haven’t been, but my sibling insists it’s been my whole life. A LOT of it has had to do with circumstances in my life and certain things that have happened, which makes it harder to type myself, even if I’m trying to get help. (Sorry for the very unnecessary answer)

Yeah, that’s what I mean. Just when people don’t understand the point I’m trying to make, I will fight wayyy too hard to get that point proven and sometimes it gets really unhealthy and harmful.

I used to have a very hard time saying “no” to people, so I said yes to everything and even when I was tired I did things that others wanted me to do for them. They took advantage of me being nice, now I’m not even as nice as a I used to be and I’m not even that helpful.

Give an example please

Made a few comments, one was a very subtle way to tell the person I was insecure about me body: “You’re so skinny, I wish I was like that” I didn’t have the intention of being hurtful, but it ended up being that way to the other person. I always used to get body-shamed for how skinny I was, and now that I feel like I’ve gained weight, that it doesn’t look good on me.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I’ve considered ENTP is a lot like me, even INFJ, and other types, but it’s mixed up because I’m constantly changing the way I act or how I want to be, even my interests, etc.

As far as I have experienced, this pattern can happen:
a) People who are N-dom and ambiverted, so they are more Ni-ish nor Ne-ish depending on the day, and people who have no clear preference for Thinking and Feeling.
b) ENTP 4 combo in general relates to a sort of ENTP/INFP mix in dichotomy terms and a ENTP/INFJ mix in thinking in cognitive function tests.
But in that case you should had related to Dazai on BSD, not Ranpo.
Anyway, I disagree with [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION], I think Ranpo is a textbook INTP (if we are talking about that eccentric guy who is always in red and is the smartest guy on the story).

Also these quotes:

My environment has changed me a lot.

As [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] probably "saw" too, this is a main indicator about 6 or 9, however which of them is something more complicated to know. I could try to think about things to ask later.

About MBTI, well, I could do a case for intuitive dominant even though I am not fairly sure of and I am also suspecting you are more of an ambivert, being more outgoing in one period and being more reserved in another is sign of ambiversion, at least for me. Also, it could be a 6 thing to have reactive E/I or a 9 thing to have a "fluid" E/I.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Ok, [MENTION=42096]h4nnigr4m[/MENTION]

Reasons why I think N-dom:

I’ve considered ENTP is a lot like me, even INFJ

I literally can’t decide. I have so many interests, and they’re constantly changing.

I’m an artist currently. I used to skateboard, I haven’t done it in a while and kind of gave up because I felt that I wasn’t good enough and that I wasn’t perfect at it. I used to journal, gave up in that. I’ve gotten more into reading, because when I was younger I loved it, and I wanted to go back to it. Now, it’s just art and reading and watching things, but I’m soon probably going to pick up piano. I’m very interested in deeper topics. I love talking about space, certain spiritual things, understanding human behavior, animals, and I LOVE music.

I usually get really obsessed over a certain form of media, and then drop it and lose interest, then pick up a new one.

I enjoy comfort, although I sometimes ignore physical needs when I get invested in something. When I get passionate in drawing, especially while listening to music. I forget to eat. When I feel sad or negative, I tend to purposely do things like skipping meals.

Different interests, art, listening to music are more of signs of N>S.
Ignoring physical needs relates to inferior sensing.

I might guess F>T, at least for now.

yeghor

Because I lack calmness, and I constantly feel misunderstood. People always used to say I was “chill” and I was a pretty calm person and was a bit more patient, now I’m kind of the opposite.

Ok, but why does that make you drawn to calm and understanding people? Is it because they would put up with your anger and impulsivity?

(Give an example to annoying/unfunny comment)

As an example, I’ve always been very worked up when I used to see people at school disrespecting teachers. They try to argue back and joke about them, but they’re never funny. Whenever they would get in trouble in front of everyone, I would get so much second-hand embarrassment.

Any specific reason you felt sorry for them? Why did you get second hand embarresment?

(Define deep conversation)

I love people who can talk about meanings, views on life, etc. Although, I feel uncomfortable when the conversation changes to a more emotional topic.

If someone is better at something than me, I get really frustrated and angry and jealous. I try to compete over the smallest things.

How do you compete? Do you try to put them down or try to genuinely become better or exaggerate your skills to look better?

Eh I guess. If I feel bad about myself, i will starting hurting my sibling with words. Sometimes, the only thing that helps me relieve anger and negativity in myself is by saying these things to my sibling and saying hurtful things. People tell me I was never like this, and I know I haven’t been, but my sibling insists it’s been my whole life. A LOT of it has had to do with circumstances in my life and certain things that have happened, which makes it harder to type myself, even if I’m trying to get help. (Sorry for the very unnecessary answer)

Yeah, that’s what I mean. Just when people don’t understand the point I’m trying to make, I will fight wayyy too hard to get that point proven and sometimes it gets really unhealthy and harmful.

I used to have a very hard time saying “no” to people, so I said yes to everything and even when I was tired I did things that others wanted me to do for them. They took advantage of me being nice, now I’m not even as nice as a I used to be and I’m not even that helpful.

What made it hard for you to say no? How do you choose to help or not now?

Give an example please

Made a few comments, one was a very subtle way to tell the person I was insecure about me body: “You’re so skinny, I wish I was like that” I didn’t have the intention of being hurtful, but it ended up being that way to the other person. I always used to get body-shamed for how skinny I was, and now that I feel like I’ve gained weight, that it doesn’t look good on me.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean to say you envied them? What did you say when they got offended? If you are not happy with how your body looks, what are you doing about it now?

Are you physically aggressive or just verbal? Do you cry often when you feel bad or ashamed?

yeghor

Anyway, I disagree with @yeghor, I think Ranpo is a textbook INTP (if we are talking about that eccentric guy who is always in red and is the smartest guy on the story).

Maybe, I just checked some videos and saw that he is a childish lazy guy who keeps on eating snacks and acting effeminate. Ti types are usually quite dark, gloomy and nihilistic yet he is cheerful. Wikipedia entry says he is intelligent, and the childish persona is due to a trauma in his past. Still, he seems to have a sweeth tooth and is lazy and effeminate so I guessed a Se and F type for him.

Edit: Turns out L from death note also had a sweet tooth. Is that somehow related with INTPs?

The intelligence he is supposed to possess does not seem to be reflected in his demeanor. Maybe that Ranpo character is an ENTJ who is stuck in his tertiary and inferior functions (Se and Fi) due to that trauma.

I guess @h4nnigr4m n his narrative is relating more to that childish, lazy and impulsive persona.

h4nnigr4m, can you do your ennagram test again and paste the scores in order of strength?

Can you also do the test below and paste the results?

Thanks

MBTI Test - Dimensional Personalities

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] will have thoughts :)

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
Maybe, I just checked some videos and saw that he is a childish lazy guy who keeps on eating snacks and acting effeminate. Ti types are usually quite dark, gloomy and nihilistic yet he is cheerful. Wikipedia entry says he is intelligent, and the childish persona is due to a trauma in his past. Still, he seems to have a sweeth tooth and is lazy and effeminate so I guessed a Se and F type for him.

Edit: Turns out L from death note also had a sweet tooth. Is that somehow related with INTPs?

The intelligence he is supposed to possess does not seem to be reflected in his demeanor. Maybe that Ranpo character is an ENTJ who is stuck in his tertiary and inferior functions (Se and Fi) due to that trauma.

I guess @h4nnigr4m n his narrative is relating more to that childish, lazy and impulsive persona.

h4nnigr4m, can you do your ennagram test again and paste the scores in order of strength?

Can you also do the test below and paste the results?

Thanks

MBTI Test - Dimensional Personalities

It was a bit different, but I just took it.

Type 6 - 12
Type 1 - 9.3
Type 3 - 9.3
Type 4 - 9
Type 5 - 8.7
Type 7 - 7.7

Wing 6w5 - 16.4
Wing 6w7 - 15.9
Wing 5w6 - 14.7
Wing 3w4 - 13.8
Wing 4w3 - 13.7
Wing 7w6 - 13.7