• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please, could you please type me again?

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
I decided to do this summary about myself, because I do not think I was correctly clarified during the first questionnaire

*I pretend to be a quiet person, but I get nervous easily (especially with new situations, where I have no known references)
**I change my mood easily and for no apparent reason, so the people around me are confused. And in those moments, I prefer to isolate myself and start having negative thoughts about people and things
***I am a person who is undecided about myself and about choices, which makes me feel doubtful about several things and especially about me, requiring external facts to serve as a reference
****I am a reliable and sincere person, what makes me as a person of good reference
*I take patterns about people's behavior and I get stuck in some moments to interact with them, but then I isolate myself to reload myself
**I change my behavior in some moments, from warm and gentle person to cold and selfish
***I do not like to take control over people (being a boss), I prefer doing activities that require solitude and dealing with known data or procedures - to recognize patterns (even if they change at some point, but I have a dependable terrain)
****In situations of maximum stress, I give up activities and avoid people completely
*I get sick of things with ease and then detach myself, such as changing the color of my hair
** I use sarcastic and ironic responses in moments when I am discouraged

Well, that's what I can define myself at the moment :smile: