• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT males - what are you attracted to?

Enneagram
9w1
Someone willing, someone flexible, someone adventerous, someone who is interested in my perspectives, someone who isn't influenced by society but desires to influence and be influenced by me (so last enneagram), someone who knows how to have fun and enjoy themselves, someone who is okay with silence and knows when to break it, someone with creative thinking and always capable of changing their beliefs, someone with a nice butt (Its okay if you don't just pretend you do), someone independent minded and doesn't need compliments to understand their own strength, someone not too easily scared, someone with good taste in music, someone who likes to play video games, someone who can lick their feet, someone who can strongly oppose people but without being insecure.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
In regards to sexual attraction I'm quite superficial. I'm attracted to women who are hot.

Personality-wise, I like women that are open minded, trustworthy, curious but not overbearing.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
MUST HAVE

-Open mindless - She has to understand me and my thoughts and ideas or at least to try...patience
-Intelligence - Well, this is obliviously why...
-Supportive - I don't need an enemy in my house. :dry: I need a true friend. :hug:
-Cooperative - willing to talk to me so we can fix problem easy.
-Truthful - You cannot lie me so single lie from her may cause a lot of problem. On the another hand every benevolent relationship must base on truth. ;)

MAY FIRE UP ME

-Self-rescept
-that ass
-blue eyes
-kindness
-big boobs
-that smile

NOT

-Gosipness -> master level
-Cruetly -> this is something which can destroy everything with no single feelings left in me.
-Yelling -> cuz i will feel as I have another child... :cry:
-Ego over the roof
-Superstitious i.e. ignorance :dry:
-Prideful - you cannot be reasonable with pride human.
-self-destructible i.e. alcoholic , drug user , sex-addicted etc.
-idiotic way of thinking: "Everybody jump in the wail so I have to!" , "Cuz I am a girl. I need to be protected." , "I attend to use him but he uses me so I am angry..." LACK OF INTELLIGENCE. IT HURTS!!!! :cry:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Someone that laughs at my dumb jokes.

Someone who makes me feel like a special snowflake.

Someone who doesn't freak out if I want to spend the entire evening giggling at memes.

Intelligence; confidence; open-mindedness; easy-going; great sense of humor; nurturing

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mine is similar.

Intelligence, curiosity, good sense of humor and appreciation for the absurd, tolerant of most of my quirks. Mostly, though, I want to feel valued for who I am, although I recognize I'm not necessarily perfect "as is."

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Slow, tense dancing- and a pair of eyes that look like they've eaten worlds for centuries.