• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Not me but my best friend and his girlfriend

DungeonessSpit

He's very restrained in social situations and never says anything unless he has something to say. Prefers to spend his time alone or with his girlfriend and even around me; he seems initially mildly excited to be hanging out with me but after twenty minutes it seems clear that he really doesn't want to be there. Talks to a lot of people but there's very few people he considers friends and he says he prefers having a few close friends rather than a bunch of shallow ones. He doesn't like "fake" people at all and he never acts like anybody but himself. He'll have very deep emotional discussions but doesn't ever really talk about anything abstract.
Him and his girlfriend and I have a band and he's the lead singer/guitarist and he writes all the lyrics. Says that his favorite thing about music is the melody. Says that he strongly values lyrics but his that his lyrics don't have any deeper, he just writes what he feels.
Very very opinionated. He doesn't ever hate things for the sake of hating them, there's tons of popular things he loves and tons of popular things he hates. He won't pretend to like anything he doesn't like and is often completely incapable of seeing how people could like some things. He loves reading reviews of things he likes but he says he doesn't value their opinions. He judges everything by its emotional value to him, whether it be movies, music, books or even *video games.* Says he doesn't play CoD because it's shallow. He has a lot of strong moralistic opinions that none of his family shares, I don't know where he gets them. Wouldn't ever do anything against his incredibly relaxed "morals." He's very open minded and non-judgmental.
Possibly the nicest person in the world. He'd never intentionally be mean to someone. He doesn't like to talk negatively about other people. Very humble; doesn't tell people the most interesting things about him unless he knows them well and he'll never try and "one up" you in a conversation.
Says he has depression but he doesn't hate himself at all. Says he doesn't regret anything and just takes everything as a learning experience. Says he hardly thinks about the future and lives entirely in the moment and the only things he regrets are things that he didn't do.
I've never met someone more lacking in critical thinking than him. He's made so many dumb decisions because of his "emotions." And any time you talk to him about a problem you have, he's not going to offer you logical solutions, he's just going to tell you "That sucks" and then he'll start talking about something similar that happened to him.
Has only been to a few states but says he'd like to see the world. He's very adventurous and he was always the one dragging us into situations that've lead to my best memories. He was also always in a trouble in elementary school and middle school for doing dumb shit.
Has said that he doesn't care at all if he doesn't wind up having a normal life and that the last thing he wants to be is "normal."
He loves sports and growing up he was always the star of his baseball and basketball teams.
He's an artist but unlike his girlfriend, his paintings are just somewhat realistic paintings of places he imagines.
Has a procrastination problem and he never plans anything out.
His girlfriend is somewhat different. She's very popular and every dude talks about her, but it's probably because she's hot. She's not actually friends with any popular people. In conversations she's also usually the quietest unless it's one on one. If she's the only girl though and it's a bunch of dudes, she becomes the most talkative. If she's sitting next to her best friend though, she becomes obnoxiously loud. It's almost like her and her friend have their own language, they'll say something that seemingly means nothing and then look at each other and laugh hysterically. If my friend's around she also becomes very talkative. She's confident and much less awkward than my friend. According to my friend though, there's also very few people she considers friends and she spends almost all of her time by herself.
I don't like admitting it, but she's probably the funniest person I've ever met. The jokes she makes are random but not in a "holds up spork" way. She has a lot of really funny ideas. Her Instagram is entirely anti-memes she makes and a few surprisingly revealing pictures of her.
She's an artist as well. She makes cubism paintings and has a journal that's apparently filled with wacky drawings and love songs she's written.
Seems to have self esteem issues.
Gets grades that are much worse than how smart she is.
Still has the imagination of a child. Her favorite movie's Ratatouille.