• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

new here: someone help me find my type

ix_galaxy

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
so I took a couple tests and i get different results, I mainly get infp or intj/infj
here are some stuff about me if you want me to answer more things i would be happy to
Some stuff about me:
-introverted, does not like huge crowds and over stimulation (both with people and sensory things like lights, sounds and flashes), prefers one-one or really small groups (3 people at most), takes a long time to open up, prefers to listen and lets the other person talk than shares my own point once they are done, thinks before i speak/act, gets drained easily, feels mentally tired at times when it comes to people
- creative/artsy, enjoys things like drawing, painting, writing and other crafts. focuses less on accuracy and more on meaning (unless the work is for a specific project), makes art based on how I feel about life, issues in society and raising awareness,
-values freedom and individuality, does not care if i am "different" in terms of appearance and other social cues, finds social cues (ex: saying hi to a random neighbor) not needed. can get distracted quite easily, needs to be pushed when it comes to getting started on work and tasks, easily gets lost in my thoughts and can become unaware of my surroundings, loss presence of mind
- once i become passionate on something, i must know and research every single detail into it, once i start on my work i am super driven and want to do well, generally a good student but has a tendency to procrastinate big time
-future driven, goal oriented and relies on concepts/ideals rather than sensory/experiences
Update: -has a tendency to become recuslive and avoid social interaction, my room can get messy at times since i can have a habit of becoming lost in my thought and forget the small details.
- good at remembering inspirational messages over small details like street names and things like that
- does well in academics (mostly A and B grade)
-hates mundane things, hates having to remember small details: ex: my dad is very particular in how i wash dishes to him you NEED to do it in a certain order but to me: as long as the dishes get all washed it does not matter what order you do them (my dad is an esfj btw)
- highly sensitive and empathetic relates to people easily if i am close to them
- follows my own internal value system
- feels deeply, affected by the feelings of those around me, tries to listen to people's problems and gives them advice, likes to help people be the best