• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my test (!!!)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Balzac.

ILI?

I think I did it wrong. I'm dumb.

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
The test is updated.
The link on the first page.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
so if i'm reading this right, ILE is the type I am and ILI is the type I wish I could be?

that's interesting.

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
so if i'm reading this right, ILE is the type I am and ILI is the type I wish I could be?

that's interesting.

looking to first diagram. Ther are orange line tops on Ne and Ti. ILE.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ljo6nTO.png

iLCgkaJ.png

vaZUPRK.png

So these results indicate that I am an ILE-ENTp?
[MENTION=25993]Russian[/MENTION], What do the negative values indicate on the third graph?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I realize I don't actually understand what each of these means:

• The ability to control the mood of the individual and the collective emotional background.
  • Understanding the subtleties of social behavior, commitment to charity and philanthropy. Sympathy, tact.
  • Organizational skills, the desire and the ability to collect complete and accurate information.
  • Understanding the formal rules, the desire to systematize information and activities.

For the first one, what individual? All individuals or myself? What's a collective emotional background?

And the second one. Can it include other things besides those listed? Like understanding human nature? Does this have to be stuff like taking care of others? Charity/philanthropy ain't my bag.

I think I relate to the second half of the last two points, but what are organizational skills and formal rules? My results would probably be different if I understood these things.

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
So these results indicate that I am an ILE-ENTp?
[MENTION=25993]Russian[/MENTION], What do the negative values indicate on the third graph?

Yes, ENTP.
you have extroverted intuition and introverted thinking, this corresponds to ILE and ENTP
negative values is a negative correlation coefficient. Mean Pearson correlation. Read more

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
I realize I don't actually understand what each of these means:
Great! In this case we need to make the questions more understandable.
Now try to explain.

• The ability to control the mood of the individual and the collective emotional background.
  • Understanding the subtleties of social behavior, commitment to charity and philanthropy. Sympathy, tact.
  • Organizational skills, the desire and the ability to collect complete and accurate information.
  • Understanding the formal rules, the desire to systematize information and activities.

first. Emotional background. We are talking about emotions. For example, the actor plays the role so well that literally forces the audience to cry, and after a second or makes you laugh. One gets the impression that the actor controls the emotional background of a large audience. The actor can control the emotions of a group or a single person, here's the first paragraph of the question is "can you exactly?"

second. Tact, humanism, silently love for people, compassion. No need to be a patron to select this item. Sympathy and understanding of the subtle nuances in the intonation and facial expressions of the interlocutor is all you need to choose this item.

third, I think it is clear without explanation?

fourth. Everything must have an explanation. Any information should be built into the system. In my head must be a clear procedure. My own understanding, my world, my school. "The world is understandable, therefore I am".
"I know how the world works, I don't need to explain anything. Oh, you have the facts? I'll explain these facts!"

will we be able to improve these sentences?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
will we be able to improve these sentences?
Those statements are important because they inform much of the test, so it will be great to clarify them if we can.

1. Perhaps "The ability to influence others, especially in a group, on an emotional level."
2. Pretty good. Can't think of any improvements right now.
3. It's difficult to tie "organizational skills" to "collect[ing] complete and accurate information." Also, "the desire" is redundant, since you're getting the person's preferences anyway. Maybe "The ability to collect complete and accurate information, and to organize that information in productive ways." :shrug:
4. Perhaps "Developing explanations, systems, and procedures for gaining a logical understanding the world."

If these don't match your understanding of Socionics, I would modify them so that they do. (You're more of an expert than I am.)

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
3. It's difficult to tie "organizational skills" to "collect[ing] complete and accurate information." Also, "the desire" is redundant, since you're getting the person's preferences anyway. Maybe "The ability to collect complete and accurate information, and to organize that information in productive ways." :shrug:
3. Extraverted thinking in socionics is regarded as a dynamic thinking, aimed at the outside world. Accordingly, it is construed as the ability to build a logical chain in the sequence of some events, tracing cause and effect. People with extrovert dynamic thinking have the ability to track, monitor and steer developments in the right direction. So they are good organizers, investigators, administrators, and entrepreneurs. They know where are Denny, know how to earn them and know how to dispose of them.

Compare Te & Ti. In socionics introverted thinking is static logic. It itsalive changes, it struggles with the changes.
Introverted thinking often ignores the outside world, characteristic for Ti protection from external events. A good example is North Korea, where Ti rules, it ignores cause and effect, ignores changes in the external world, it aims at the preservation and maintenance of the internal structure. This structure is often well organized, and often faltering. Totalitarian regimes - regimes of Ti.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to this I am gamma SF, most likely ESI, but SEE was second highest... hmmm interesting, never scored that before. I usually socre EII, but in your test the EII result was pretty low.

Ingrid in grids

These were my results.

I really liked the format as Excel, however it would be helpful to have more varied descriptions of functions throughout the test.

I'm fairly certain I'm some sort of Fi base in socionics. It was interesting to see that I scored so highly as IEE.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My results for version 3.6:
As accurate as my earlier results.

I like your improvements, especially including the four-letter and quadra. A few notes on the test.
  • I'm not sure that there's much of a difference between "What's important to you" and "What you're most likely to do." At least, I don't see much of a difference in myself. I'm most likely to do what's important to me. Others may not.. ?

Now "What skills would you like to develop more?" That is an excellent question. This makes me realize how little I care about :Si:. Like, I don't care about it at all.
  • I also understand that, in each section, you're comparing each function to every other function, but I wonder if there is a way to do so in fewer than 8 tabs.
  • A very, very minor nitpick: rather than list MBTI type, I'd list the Socionics four-letter code. The header could be "Four-letter code" rather than "MBTI," and the rational/irrational dichotomy (J and P) can be lowercase.

3. Extraverted thinking in socionics is regarded as a dynamic thinking, aimed at the outside world. Accordingly, it is construed as the ability to build a logical chain in the sequence of some events, tracing cause and effect. People with extrovert dynamic thinking have the ability to track, monitor and steer developments in the right direction. So they are good organizers, investigators, administrators, and entrepreneurs. They know where are Denny, know how to earn them and know how to dispose of them.
Thank you for this. I think your description should highlight the "chain of events" aspect. Probably also the I would have to think about how that can be done. Maybe something like "The ability to collect complete and accurate information in service of organizing the world around you"?
In socionics introverted thinking is static logic. It itsalive changes, it struggles with the changes.
Introverted thinking often ignores the outside world, characteristic for Ti protection from external events. A good example is North Korea, where Ti rules, it ignores cause and effect, ignores changes in the external world, it aims at the preservation and maintenance of the internal structure. This structure is often well organized, and often faltering. Totalitarian regimes - regimes of Ti.
Well, someone is not :Ti:-valuing ;)

Kas

Fabula rasa
My results:

I don't know much about statistics. Can you explain me [MENTION=25993]Russian[/MENTION] what the second and the third part of the results mean?

I analysed the orange part of the first diagram (as only my preferences) and I guess it means I'm EII or LIE, rather the first one.
But the second one says LIE. So I don't know what to think.