• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Answers For Typing Questionnaire

francis_

I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and or oddly phrased sentences, I'm writing this ridiculously late at night.
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

I am a teenager who was born in Europe and raised in the United States ever since I was an infant. I do not have any strong political beliefs as I do not pay much attention toward politics.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

I have recently been considering NiTe [intj] and NiFe [infj]. TiNe [intp] has also been considered, although it's odd considering the difference in the cognitive functions. For enneagram, I have been jumping back and forth between 1(w9) and 5(w6). I am sure of my FIRO type and that I am phlegmatic-melancholic and sp/so however I'm unsure of everything else like mbti, enneagram, PY (questioning LVFE and LVEF), socionics (questioning ILI), ex. . I think I have moderately high/high Ni, moderate/moderately high Ne, low/moderate Si, low Se, high Ti, moderate Te, moderately high Fi, and moderate Fe.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

To obtain “complete” knowledge and understand myself.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

I relate least to Lust and Pride and most to Greed or Sloth, although it's hard to say due to not relating much to any of them.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Honest, intelligent, kind, self aware, and hardworking people with a sense of humor. Honestly I’m fine with anyone who isn’t loud, arrogant, into gossip/drama, or annoying.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Now that I think about it, I mostly attract extroverted types that I have a love-hate relationship with (I do enjoy time together but it can be very exhausting to keep up with the conversations when they switch from one thing to another quickly).

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

I dislike people who believe they are strongly superior to others and think they can act and speak however they want, people who mindlessly believe information they hear from random sources and don't take any time at all to process whether it even makes sense or not, people who believe doing stupid things is cool (up until the consequences of their actions), *overly* emotional people, clingy people, loud people, people who follow their feelings and simply refusing to even look at the logical side of things (depends on situation), fakes, people who get upset and angry at me because I'm busy.

5) What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

Being able to explain ideas somewhere in between direct and indirect, without stumbling upon every sentence and going into depth about every point you make or creating misunderstandings based off the general idea you propose. I have a lot of trouble explaining (ideas, past events, "why"), and putting my thoughts into words.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
(Sorry for the poorly written answers, I had a lot of trouble finding them.)

a) Anger - I feel uncomfortable expressing anger externally, though I've noticed that when I'm on edge I can slip up and say something I didn't mean to.

b) Shame- I might feel shame due to failing at something academically, but other than that I don’t really know when I feel it or if I even do. It’s pretty pointless to me.

c) Fear- Probably the emotion I'm closest to out of these. I try to avoid it and keep my composure.

d) Love/passion- Fear plays a huge part here. I'm not sure how I feel about love or passion.

e) Conflict- I try to avoid it in the first place but when it already exists I try to face it (depending on the situation I might try to run away from it..) and turn it into a learning experience.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you've been unable to conquer, ect)?

Pessimism, perfectionism, and overthinking mentally. Skin picking physically.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
-
b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

b- I have narrowed it down to something in the mathematical field due to the high chances of getting a quality job (as well as the fact that I personally believe I excel for my age in the subject).

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I tend to focus on their facial expression(s) as well as their way of speaking. I don't know exactly how to explain it but I often know what a person is like just by observing them.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

Society as a whole is collapsing (if not already collapsed), but some individuals aren't entirely horrible. You can still find incredible and intriguing people although they're getting more and more hard to come across as time progresses. I consider some of the biggest conflicts the human race faces to be inequality, misinformation, overpopulation, and poverty.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Musical instruments (I play piano, violin, a bit of cello, and I am currently saving up for a bass guitar), music (I mainly listen to indie/indie rock music but I enjoy classical music in general as well), typology, psychology, writing, reading (crime, psychology), and I recently started getting into philosophy.

13) How do you usually hang out with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

I hang out with only one or two friends at once, usually at the same place (a forest nearby). We usually stroll around while having conversations about random things as well as sometimes ordering food (dominos's large 14" half pepperoni, half cheese pizza with breadsticks). In conversation I tend to balance between listening and speaking, but if I had to decide on the one I prefer I would pick listening as I have trouble speaking what’s on my mind.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

I see it in the way that there simply isn't one that's more important. They are both nearly pointless without each other. Yes, you can act on an issue but due to the lack of thought it may backfire and end up with wasted materials and or a worse situation. Yes, you can have a detailed blueprint of a building you want to construct, but who's actually going to carry it out and make it reality? That's generally what I believe, there are exceptions in some scenarios.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

a- It's the least important to me on this list. I don’t really know why.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

Annoying, loud, dramatic, and arrogant.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

I don’t “merge” with anything or anyone but when it comes to interests (as bad as it sounds); I tend to obsessively research the (rather few) things I'm interested in and won't stop until I feel like I've reached 'expert level'.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

Organized. I feel uncomfortable in environments where everything and everyone is all over the place. My preferences for the level of detail in planning all depend on what it is that's on the line.

francis_

If it's alright, could you please explain your reasoning? I'm almost sure my Ni is higher than my Ne.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
@francis_

I have a typing method where I look for function order for in posts.

Generally I prefer self descriptions rather than questionnaires.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For enneagram, either 953 or 593. 5w6 and 9w1, not sure about the wing on the 3.

yeghor

I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and or oddly phrased sentences, I'm writing this ridiculously late at night.

1) Compare your answers to mine,

2) Can you name a few TV/movie/anime/cartoon/game characters that you deem similar to your demeanor?

For what positive and negative qualities do you find them similar to you?

3) Can you do this simple test? http://www.dendurent.com/type/onequestions.html

francis_

@yeghor
1-
"(3) Most-Sloth cause I don't like going out and having to interact with people, Least - Greed cause I find minimalist lifestyle easier to manage." - I don't relate much to any (most relatable probably being sloth) but I am certain I relate least to Lust.

"(5) Intimidation, so that they wouldn't try to fuck with me." - I can sometimes come off as intimidating to strangers but to friends and some acquaintances I'm more awkward than anything.

"(6a) I get angry when people are blatantly disrespectful/uncivil and don't want to acknowledge their faults, try to mislead others for personal benefit. I try not to get angry and rather resort to legal courses/authorities cause I don't have confidence in my brawling skills if it comes to that." - If someone was acting disrespectful and I was legally allowed to do something about it then I would, but I wouldn't involve myself in stupid/pointless arguments leading to nowhere.

"(6b) I have much less shame these days. I feel a bit ashamed when I make a blatant error of judgment/reasoning." - I relate.

"(6c) I don't like being afraid, I am afraid/tense around aggressive (risk of bodily harm) people and situations cause I don't know how to handle myself in those situations." - I am really tense and awkward around most people in general. In aggressive physical situations I try to stay composed but alarmed and quickly find the best solution to keep everyone at risk safe.

"(6d) I don't fall in love or get infatuated as I used to anymore, I value compassion and understanding more in a partner."
- N/A

"(6e) I can get into intellectual or legal conflicts with others if I believe I am in the right and have jurisdiction but not physical conflicts."

- I strongly relate to this. I am stubborn and may create non-physical conflicts if I believe I'm in the right.

"Civil Engineer, high school teacher concluded I was good at technical topics, elder brother was also an Engineer and Engineering was a respected (by Dad as well)and well-paying discipline at the time. I would rather go for Social Sciences, Philosophy, Psychiatry or similar if I could now in hindsight. I am not particularly gifted at math or coding, I can learn them but they don't stick me for long as I am not passionate about them, I am more passionate about understanding the mechanics of human relations/politics and international relations/politics and how those can be improved in a sustainable and efficient manner so that human suffering and aggression can be minimized and I can live in a peaceful/serene environment."
-
I would rather go to Social Sciences, Philosophy, and Psychiatry as a personal preference as well. "I am more passionate about understanding the mechanics of human relations/politics and international relations/politics and how those can be improved in a sustainable and efficient manner so that human suffering and aggression can be minimized and I can live in a peaceful/serene environment.".

"(9) Body language, is it haughty/aggressive or friendly/empathic, are they sneering or signaling irritation/disrespect or lack of restraint."
-
I usually go off my gut feeling to perceive a person's general traits, though I still end up reading body language in one situation or another.

"(13) I have only 3 people left that I've been seeing lately, 1 long-term friend from college and 2 coworkers at previous employer but I don't desire hanging out with them any longer these days, there just doesn't seem to be enough overlapping topics left to discuss when we hang out so they are they ones initiating interaction. When I hang out with them, I want to be able to discuss ideas and hypothesis and learn about their perspective about certain topics to see if I am missing something in my own understanding, so that I can temper it. Twitter seems to make up for this need these days." - A very similar situation on my side.

"Words not put into action cannot be authenticated and doesn't deliver what is preached. However, words intended to move/rally people might turn into collective action, that however is usually exhibited by people with leadership skills and charisma. So both are important and need to be consistent, practice what you preach I guess." - I strongly agree.

"(15) a) Food is just sustenance. I can keep the will to live even without taste or on bland food, so long as I have mental passions/pleasures to keep me happy and occupied. Immortality might drive me crazy, losing memories would result in enfeeblement, poverty is insufferable, not having any passion, even for topics to explore would make my life quite dull." - Never agreed and related more.

"(17) I am obsessive about topics I am curious about, cannot let go until I read about it or watch videos to satisfy my curiosity, it's like itching to discover a puzzle piece, without which I would remain blindsided." - This is so relatable. It's a real struggle when it comes to time though, it can be very time consuming and mess up sleep schedules (at least from my experience).

"(18) Organized, try to place stuff in organized places/slots so that I can easily and quickly find what I am looking for, if it gets too messy it would take too much time and I would lose patience and time. Also, I like to plan ahead for activities so that I can minimize risks and maximize comfort/joy/efficiency. Can improvise but would rather not cause increased risk of making more mistakes, leading to unneeded trouble and waste of resources." - Same here. I completely agree with your point of view on improvising, as well as strongly relate to "..if it gets too messy it would take too much time and I would lose patience and time.".

"(19) Undisturbed environment so that I won't lose focus, not noisy or smelly, not cluttered, not hot or cold, comfortable seating, easy access to wifi/laptop, some simple artwork on the walls but not too crowded, comfortable, useful and aesthetically pleasing furniture without overcrowding the space, ample windows with unobstructed view of outside and allowing plenty of natural light in if possible, I like gazing outside from time to time to relax and rest my mind, too tightly placed buildings obstructing my view and light suffocate me and make me depressed." - You just described my ideal environment right there, the only difference being I prefer darker spaces. I absolutely loathe loud noises and distractions, especially when I'm focused on something (there's a pretty big chance it will be hard to get back into once the distraction is gone).

2-
Personality-wise, I consider myself a mix of Remus Lupin (Harry Potter) and Robin Buckley (Stranger Things). Robin and I share a similar sense of humor and speaking (as well as sarcasm), although I'm more quiet and reserved, which is where Remus comes in. On the positive side, Remus and I are both loyal, reserved, deep, tolerant, accepting, knowledgeable, humble, introverted, and understanding. On the negative side we are both rather prone to guilt, untrusting, and could be a bit sensitive.

3- I took the test and got INTJ.

Last edited:

yeghor

2-
Personality-wise, I consider myself a mix of Remus Lupin (Harry Potter) and Robin Buckley (Stranger Things). Robin and I share a similar sense of humor and speaking (as well as sarcasm), although I'm more quiet and reserved, which is where Remus comes in. On the positive side, Remus and I are both loyal, reserved, deep, tolerant, accepting, knowledgeable, humble, introverted, and understanding. On the negative side we are both rather prone to guilt, untrusting, and could be a bit sensitive.

3- I took the test and got INTJ.
Remus Lupin is typed as INFJ on personalitydatabase site but for some reason I think him more as an ISFJ, cause he is well-adjusted to the mainstream society except for his ailment.

Robin Buckley I guess is an ENFP. She sure is a goofy Ne-dom, keeps blabbering under stress but she still comes across as feminine rather than masculine (tomboyish) so ENFP makes sense.

I think you are an Ni-dom, you said you prefer a darker room, so maybe an INTJ but INFJ is also possible.

Here are some more tests I would recommend you to take while you are here in the forum:

1- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/the-freudian-personality-test.73831/

2- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/lumis-enneagram-test-2-0.110418/

3- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/idr-enneagram-test.102575/

4- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/25quiz-mbti-test.61227/

5- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/spiritual-archetype-test.95363/

6- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/psychology-archetype-test.76654/page-3

7- https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/the-mana-color-test.48595/post-3366133

Lastly, below is a 20-30 minute-long test that can help you with your career path, gives you recommendations based on your likes, dislikes and strengths and weaknesses, so I'd highly recommend you to take it when you have time:

https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/sokanu-career-test-and-personality-sort-of.67628/

barnabybro

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright, I'll make sure to look into those. Thank you for your help :)