• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Musings

AdventureGirl

What do I have to do to reach my dreams? I’m starting to think that everything I ever wanted will never come true, but I can’t let myself think like that. I just can’t. I have to trust in something greater than myself. For now, I feel like I’m at a standstill. I’m not sure I’m even getting much out of the things I’m doing with my time right now, but I could be mistaken. I just feel as if everything is so uneventful. It’s like I’m living in a fog. Problem is, I’m on a career path that isn’t even close to what my dream job is, therefore, I feel like I’m lacking some motivation that should be there. For now, all I can do is ponder on what my life could be like if I was living it the way I want to live it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not unhappy. Although, I’m not overly ecstatic, either. I’m just neutral. That’s the best way I can describe my state right now. What’s missing is, I don’t have anything that really inspires me. It seems I’m directionless, because I don’t have that inner spark. I need something to ignite my life. I need a burning passion for something. I need to know that the journey is worthwhile. I lost my footing for a couple of weeks amidst the mayhem, but I’m pushing through and doing well. Life is a juggling act. We juggle the monotony with the extraordinary, our work with our down time, and sometimes everything in life just seems like it’s up in the air. I just hope that I’m inching forward and not going in a circle. I have a habit of getting very apprehensive about things. I keep reminding myself that I can’t psychic myself out of things. I need to stick with what I’m doing, even if they’re less than ideal. Life sometimes feels like a big blur of events that will soon be forgotten. I really wish I could travel more. There’s so much I want to see, yet I’m stuck in this tiny box of a place for months on end. It’s like my mind is an ocean, but my body is trapped in a pool. There’s so much I want to experience, but I’m inhibited. Maybe someday I’ll be able to spread my wings and soar across the world. I’m trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason and reassure myself that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. I need to make the best of where I’m at. Well, that’s all my thoughts for now, because I have to study for a math test tomorrow and get ready for bed. Have a nice night everyone.

Just wanted to post some of my writing. You can try to discern my type from it, if you'd like. Not sure if you can tell that from a person's writing or not.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I that nice you just hit me right on the string [emoji24][emoji24] we all shall die one day though..
I don't think we can type you based on this writing but basically I would exclude NT and ST