• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Moral Alignment Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moral Alignment Test

graph.png

You are 72.5% evil, 14.2% lawful, making you neutral evil.

Neutral Evil people are primarily concerned with themselves and their own advancement. Their primary interest is in getting ahead in life. If there is a quick and easy way to profit, Neutral Evil personalities will pursue it, whether it be legal, questionable, or even obviously illegal – as long as they themselves stand to gain from it. Although Neutral Evil individuals do not have the every-man-for-himself attitude of Chaotic Evil personalities, they nevertheless have no qualms about betraying their friends and companions for personal gain. Neutral Evil personalities typically base their allegiance on power, money, and personal gain, which makes them prone to two-timing and quite receptive to bribes.

I disagree.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
graph.png

I consider myself more of a chaotic good actually

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
graph.png

You are 22.5% good, 72.5% lawful, making you lawful neutral.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I am Kephalos and I approve these test results:

https://www.idrlabs.com/moral-alignment/2/76.7/2/100/graph.png

You are 76.7% good, 100% lawful, making you lawful good.

Lawful Good.
People who are Lawful Good believe that an orderly, strong society with a moral government can work to make life better for the great majority of the people. When the laws are fair and the people respect them and try to help one another, humanity as a whole prospers. Therefore, people who are Lawful Good strive for a social order that will bring the greatest benefit to everyone and cause the least harm. Lawful Good personalities may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey the law or do good when the two conflict. For example, when upholding the law of the land would lead to unfairness or harm or when there is a conflict between two orders of what is right, such as between the ways of their community and the law of the government.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
graph.png

You are 51.7% good, 47.5% lawful, making you lawful good.

Lawful Good
People who are Lawful Good believe that an orderly, strong society with a moral government can work to make life better for the great majority of the people. When the laws are fair and the people respect them and try to help one another, humanity as a whole prospers. Therefore, people who are Lawful Good strive for a social order that will bring the greatest benefit to everyone and cause the least harm. Lawful Good personalities may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey the law or do good when the two conflict. For example, when upholding the law of the land would lead to unfairness or harm or when there is a conflict between two orders of what is right, such as between the ways of their community and the law of the government.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Utterly unsurprised.

graph.png

You are 60% good, 64.2% lawful, making you lawful good.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
graph.png

You are 43.3% good, 35% lawful, making you lawful good.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are 18.3% evil, 30.8% lawful, making you true neutral.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I did the test and closed the tab.
I've got lawful good too, this test seems lawful good biased. I would say Im neutral good. It was slightly on the lawful side, though, not strongly.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
graph.png

You are 22.5% good, 30.8% chaotic, making you true neutral.

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
uRQ7K9a.jpg

You are 39.2% good, 47.5% lawful, making you lawful good.

Lawful Good

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
183a819178fe54f6d9ce2ae0b76f743611d445cf.png

This is probably fairly accurate, I generally consider myself in that corner between true neutral, lawful neutral/good, and neutral good anyways haha

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not going to bother posting mine, but its true neutral similar to Chickpea, just a few squares more left.

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
graph.png

You are 72.5% good, 22.5% chaotic, making you neutral good.

Neutral Good​

People who are Neutral Good are guided by their conscience and typically act altruistically, with only secondary regard for whether their actions are lawful or in line with cultural expectations or traditions. Neutral Good individuals have no problems with what is lawful as such, and nor are they rebels by nature, but they believe in furthering kindness and good deeds through whatever means seem necessary to them. If fostering good means supporting an organized society, then that is what must be done. If good can only come about through the overthrow of the existing social order, then so be it. For many who are Neutral Good, insistence on either lawfulness or rebellion is seen as detriments to or distractions from the greater goal of promoting true kindness in the world.