• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Modern Knight Fighting

Crabs

Permabanned
this is a new mma-style combat sport emerging out of europe. looks kinda awesome, as long as no one dies or loses a limb. what think ye?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's a Lannister. Get him! :duel:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Makes as much sense as boxing does to me; I understand why people do it, but I'm not particularly interested. MMA is a little bit more interesting, because it has some rl application in self-defense, but I almost never watch.

Crabs

Permabanned
Makes as much sense as boxing does to me; I understand why people do it, but I'm not particularly interested. MMA is a little bit more interesting, because it has some rl application in self-defense, but I almost never watch.

i didn't used to like mma, but i've come to respect it as a sport. i wanna try historical fencing.

local_15_temp-1322383741-4ed1f97d-620x348.jpg

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
is that a game of thrones thing? i'm afraid i've never seen that show.

Yah.

Regarding the knight fighting, seems like it'd be entertaining for fifteen minutes. Any more would probably bore me. I'm not one to watch sports, although I did stick through several episodes of American Ninja Warrior.

Knight fighting looks more fun to do than watch, but I'm not letting some guy come hacking at me with a sword. I understand the appeal of fencing. To me, fencing is classy and dorky at the same time. I like that.

Crabs

Permabanned
Yah.

Regarding the knight fighting, seems like it'd be entertaining for fifteen minutes. Any more would probably bore me. I'm not one to watch sports, although I did stick through several episodes of American Ninja Warrior.

Knight fighting looks more fun to do than watch, but I'm not letting some guy come hacking at me with a sword. I understand the appeal of fencing. To me, fencing is classy and dorky at the same time. I like that.

i'd probably pay to see it, at least once. though like most sports, highlights are the best part. if this gains popularity in the united states, i wonder what sort of effect it would have on the medieval times dinner theater. would it be demoted to the ranks of professional wrestling? maybe if the wenches gave lap dances it would boost their sales. gotta stay ahead of the competition.