• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

• Total voters

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
D- Demonstrate Value
E- Engage Physically
N- Nurture Dependence
N- Neglect Emotionally
I- Inspire Hope
S- Separate Entirely

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Idk... no type in particular I guess.. but Ni/Se and Se/Ni kind of more often than not ime.

Yeah, not in my experience.
Hit and miss with all types equally. I basically see this more:
Se/Ni = conventional
Ne/Fi = bizarre but in a pleasing way

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ, but I am biased. :D

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think xxFPs tend to look hottest to me. I voted ESFP for the poll, there's just something about the combination of Se and Fi that often leads to physically attractive women.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Infjs and infjs from what I have noticed. I am NOT saying that the most beautiful women I know/I have met are of those two types but a comparatively higher percentage of women belonging to these two types are attractive to me.

Also infj women are usually tall. I like tall women.

Oops a little typo.

What I meant to say was intjs and istps.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What's funny is that majority of "INFJs" who claim to be INFJs aren't even INFJs lmao.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's funny is that majority of "INFJs" who claim to be INFJs aren't even INFJs lmao.

Only MBTI encourages favouritism that makes INFJs seem rare and special. Jung never intended that, and that was the consequence of leaving it to someone who misinterpreted his work. But she didn't do too bad. This whole thing that INFJs must be rare is a load of baloney.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So based on the broad results, men like Feelers and mistakenly believe the attraction is primarily physical. Maybe because of the cultural expectations for femininity??

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Preach. So many people who type as INFx are mistyped ISFJs.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Preach. So many people who type as INFx are mistyped ISFJs.

ISFJ, INFP, INTJ and ENFP

Majority of INFP type 4 (who think they're special snowflakes) mistype themselves as INFJs. I've seen it happen so many times.
The good looking ones of those above types post pics of themselves on sites and people immediately classify INFJs as all 'beautiful, ethereal, mystical, wise Galadriels' pfft lol.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally don't know that type correlates to physical attractiveness.

If one does give an opinion on this, like for example "ENFPs are the most attractive" when you ask why the answer will always be based on anecdotal evidence: the person just happened find more examples of attractive ENFPs than others. Not to mention mistyping is a thing.

So all in all, I'm very skeptical something like this could be representative of anything.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Only MBTI encourages favouritism that makes INFJs seem rare and special. Jung never intended that, and that was the consequence of leaving it to someone who misinterpreted his work. But she didn't do too bad. This whole thing that INFJs must be rare is a load of baloney.
It all depends on how the category is defined. When it is given traits focused primarily on the Ni definitions of Jung, then yes, it is rare, and when the category is broadened to focus on Fe with a wider ranging set of attributes for the internal workings of Ni, then it is a bigger category. These definitions are not intrinsic truth, but ways of organizing reality, so whether a category is rare or common is entirely up to the people creating the theoretical construct.

I'm not a man, but wouldn't it follow logically that the category with the largest number of attractive women would be the largest category? Statistically the largest group will likely have the largest number (not percentage) of attractive people, therefore ESFJ?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I notice a TON of ISTP women are extremely attractive. Weird.

Enneagram
9w1
Hm, I'm thinking girls with strong Se and valuing Ti more than Fi are hot. ISTP probably for me.